Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka (16309 Views)

Iroju Ogundeji Impeached As Ondo State Deputy Speaker, Replaced By Aderoboye / Chiji Collins Impeached As Speaker Of Imo Assembly, Replaced With Paul Emeziem / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by Chaleychale(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Damn

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by Musauzor(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
The new speaker will be removed before the next general elections. That is what we get when we have a rubber stamp legislature. The idiotic Governor dictates what happens in the house
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by akinmusi(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by francis5051: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
I was in Kennedy Ibeh's house last two weeks

No one is really safe under Hope's tenure regime.
ibe is my brother But Obowians are not happy with him all he could do for us is to bring military check point in obowo and the military men keep harassing young boys and searching phone..
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by duro4chang(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dem all crazy in action
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by rusher14: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Triangles1:
See what Tinubu has caused.

grin

He's torturing them.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Imo state assembly want the juicy position to go round all honourable member of the house that is more reason the assembly elect new executive nearly every nine months.
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
Hope can do what ever he likes ... nothing I repeat nothing can save hope in the next year governorship election ... nothing ..
Enough said.
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by Cmanforall: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
temitope27:
Y Dem dey impeach their speaker anyhow?
Seems he's in Rochas Camp
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lol
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by Towncrier007(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Hope just know that there wont be any Zoo election in Biafra land..........

You no just get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by SIMONEKPA7: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Towncrier007:

You no just get sense
STFU unity begger
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by paradiseVirgin: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
As long as it is in IPOB territory..e no concern me grin

They can even kill themselves grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by Amaizu(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
francis5051:
ibe is my brother But Obowians are not happy with him all he could do for us is to bring military check point in obowo and the military men keep harassing young boys and searching phone..
Despite talking down on Peter Obi to please his political godfathers, they still dumped Kennedy . Nna ndo !
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by drololaaof: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
House of assembly speakership have been turned into puppet office. If you are not subservient to the governor ,you'll be impeached or removed by whatever means ,in contrast to what it should be as a check and balance to governance.
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by ufuosman(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hope wot is ur plan
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by Emperorx: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please friends kindly assist me with a job any administrative job ,supervisor job or managerial job am a graduate please I have been out of job for months now and my wife and child have been suffering kindly assist me you can reach out to me via 0 -7-0-3-0-0-5-0-3-9-6
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by onuman: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
Hope can do what ever he likes ... nothing I repeat nothing can save hope in the next year governorship election ... nothing ..
Is Hope not runing from one impending impeachment scenario to the other? Before long, it will click.
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by onuman: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
As long as it is in IPOB territory..e no concern me grin

They can even kill themselves grin
Parasite speaking.
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by paradiseVirgin: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
onuman:

Parasite speaking.
A proud parasite grin
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by onuman: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

A proud parasite grin
Lol. Good you admitted that you are a parasite. You don't seem to understand what happens to a parasite, however long it sucks its host.
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by paradiseVirgin: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
onuman:

Lol. Good you admitted that you are a parasite. You don't seem to understand what happens to a parasite, however long it sucks its host.

grin

Did anyone tell you the circumstances of your birth? grin

Boogyman557:

Your dad got tired of your mom's vagina because it was more of a sinkhole.

He resorted to jerking off in a cup and pouring his semen from the cup into her vagina to get her pregnant grin

WTF man cool

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by igogo2015: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
How are we sure the new one will not be impeached before then end of this government Confused people everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by shortIGBOman: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2022

Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by NessFortunate: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
politicoNG:
• State gets four speakers in three years

https://punchng.com/breaking-imo-assembly-removes-speaker/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1663595737-1

Previous IMHA Speakers impeached:

https://www.nairaland.com/6254377/chiji-collins-impeached-speaker-imo#95998250 (Chiji Collins impeached)

https://www.nairaland.com/6839849/imo-house-assembly-speaker-paul#107430310 (Paul Emeziem impeached)
Runing the state like a dating app imo. N!gga keep swiping (swapping) speakers. Like an Nkita oyaaanra ewumerije that he's. Smh
Re: Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
What have those lawmakers achieved since 3yrs they assumed office. I just don't understand why we have house members sef. Economy is bad, what are they doing other than collect fat salaries.

This country is a joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG / Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa / Why More People Die In Nigeria Than Other Countries – Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.