Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah (13793 Views)

Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release / Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Bobosky: Wike Pays N30M Bounty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Reasoning(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matthew Kuka, I know you very well because you're not well; you're nothing but a Boko Haram Terrorists, pretending to be a Priest or Bishop. You're Ikulu�� by Tribe, from Kamuru station, Zangon Kataf local government, Kaduna State. From a third class Chiefdom, of which your illiterate younger brother is the king of the Tribe. Your people living in my Farm killed Reverend Sankey Shabanyan Kura with a damegun in My House, and Burned him to Ashes###. And all of these started inside First ECWA Church Kamuru, which him Reverend Sankey was trying to correct the Ikulu people, about their criminals doings against My House, that is the Envious of All Nations. Because your people wanted to change the name of Kamuru Station to Kamuru Ikulu, the name of your Tribe. Ikulu means; e Kuluwadi in hausa language. While in English language it means; Yes, you All are Gay, Homosexual, Sodomites, Etc. But because you're ashamed of Ikulu Tribe that you're, you decided to claim to the world that you're Kataf, Atyap Tribe, even Google Wikipedia. You said the World don't need a Messiah, but you know Who the Massiah is. Didn't Yakubu Sankey Tell you Who the Massiah is, his Brother Son and his Nephew?? But because you're guilty of killing his father in My House, that is why you're spreading lies to deceived the masses. As the saying Christ will come like a Thief in the Night, that is how I will come for you too and your Co Global Terrorists. All your daughters has become Ashes(Ashawo) because of your Evil and sacrilegious deeds towards my House. A Slave cannot Kill the Master younger brother and go Scott Free, be you who!!! shocked cool grin. Kidnapping that you're talking about is part of your Terrorism in disguised, because your younger brother the king of your Ikulu Tribe was sometimes kidnapped too, by your own Tribal people not even the Fulani. I Saw it with My two naked Eyes in the year 2018, Is not like someone told me. Those the kidnapped him were cought alive. So why are you making it looks like it is only the Fulani Agwais that are doing the kidnapping Terrorism in Nigeria?? Everything will soon be revealed and Every body will be shocked who the Boko Haram Terrorists are in Nigeria are. Mind you all; I'm not Ikulu by Tribe. But Bajju �� Tribe from a First-class Kingdom. My house is in Kamuru Station, so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by BobbieZion(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
When you could have easily prayed to God to release them na,lol

Stupid talk .....why don't you pray to Allah to deliver the terrorists from their barstadic ways.
Or are they his foot soldiers (mujahedeen), after all.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
BobbieZion:

Stupid talk .....why don't you pray to Allah to deliver the terrorists from their barstadic ways.
Or are they his foot soldiers (mujahedeen), after all.
Baba why you dey cry when you no answer my question na,lol
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by BobbieZion(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Baba why you dey cry when you no answer my question na,lol

You answer my own question?

Why don't you pray to Allah to stop the terrorists?
Or are they the soldiers of Allah.....
If they don't kidnap first how would we pray for their release.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
BobbieZion:

You answer my own question?

Why don't you pray to Allah to stop the terrorists?
Or are they the soldiers of Allah.....
If they don't kidnap first how would we pray for their release.
Allah is the Arabic of God,and I don't believe in gods,so wetin be your point?lol
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Ofachiedo: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Cash or transfer?
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by BobbieZion(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Allah is the Arabic of God,and I don't believe in gods,so wetin be your point?lol

Now....STFU and go and sit down,you have given yourself out.

Never ever make jest of people's misfortunes.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
BobbieZion:

Now....STFU and go and sit down,you have given yourself out.

Never ever make jest of people's misfortunes.
Make jest ke?
I'm talking about God's incompetency and you are saying another thing.
Simple question why can't they pray to God to release them or he doesn't exist?lol

Be like say this question too hard for you to comprehend.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by BobbieZion(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Make jest ke?
I'm talking about God's incompetency and you are saying another thing.
Simple question why can't they pray to God to release them or he doesn't exist?lol

Be like say this question too hard for you to comprehend.

I said STFU......
You are too dull for my liking.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Bengs37: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
shocked shocked shocked you sure
The prophets and apostles that were kill in the biblical days were not real men of God too right.
Antoeni:
Ransom shouldn’t be Paid by Any Cleric to gain freedom if He is a true man God
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
BobbieZion:

I said STFU......
You are too dull for my liking.
You mistake me for God who can't answer a simple prayer?
You still dey cry?
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by klawaaa: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
This kukah, is the most confused Nigerian priest! All talk with no direction to move forward. Always talking with no clear way to a profound solution. I think he's so doomed.
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/ive-paid-n30m-ransom-for-church-priests-kukah
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by deeva2: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Which Tinubu? The one who openly said He doesn't believe in One Nigeria grin grin
Your next President is Peter Obi or you will go back to the pdthief madness,you can aswell relocate to Chad republic if you like.
Aso rock no be place where them dey treat sick shaky desperate old men.
Apc Must GO.

You go hide your face and probably delete your account once campaign starts.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by naijapikin2(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Let tinubu force himself on nigerians and receive the abacha treatment. Nigerians are wiser.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Timmi: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Bengs37:
No it was APC that started and sponsored terrorism and banditry to fight GEJ (PDP) out of power and now striving fine

Bengs37, you have been brain washed
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Proudlyomonna: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
deeva2:

You go hide your face and probably delete your account once campaign starts.

Hahaha you go hide your face in shame very soon bcus before December na Action Congress go remain for your sick shaky desperate Tinubu grin
Se Action Congress fit win anywhere apart Lagos?? grin grin
Who Action Congress epp na grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Condemns Katsina Attack, Orders Security Agencies To Go After Assailants / Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. / FAAC Disburses N386bn To FG, States, Lgs In November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.