Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,810 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) (50353 Views)

Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) / Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Rayjnr: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fortruth:

Guy Buhari is no more....just a fake look a like...

That look alike he self, like to wake to London for weeks at a time.

Nigg Area is still property of her and now his majesty...

Na ur papa dey there?
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
seanwilliam:

So what of Germany, Indian president, Ireland pre,Canada pm Australia pm, that got on the bus?
Are they inferior to Africa leaders?

Or you telling me Turkey president and usa president are exposed to same risk in the grand scheme of thing ?
WFT are you talking about?
I’m pointing out the double standard of UK and USA.
If every leaders used buses then why don’t UK government put Biden, UAE and Macron inside bus
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by barinedan(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Their absence did not stop the service from being a huge success. I wonder if their will ever a funeral for a public figure that could command such crowd and sympathy from over the world
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by SIRTee15: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Slynation:
So Oga defender, why did the same Superiority complex played in Joe biden's motorcade...??

Joe biden was given waiver due to security risk. All dignitaries had been informed a week prior that they will travel on bus. It was even in the news. They also told them not to travel by private jet but commercial airplane.
Those who had issues regarding security would have approached the organising committee for waiver or stay away if it wasn't granted.

Btw, who's interested in killing useless African leaders, na useless things like motorcade una go dey show strength.
Power the continent with abundant solar energy in the Sahara desert. Build gigafactories for electric batteries with abundant lithium and cobalt on African soil; then u can show face, until then they should enter bus.
U guys should know that the world doesn't care about your self esteem, the world expect u to achieve something first b4 feeling good about yourself. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by jimetagambo: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
SIRTee15:

Joe biden was given waiver due to security risk. All dignitaries had been informed a week prior that they will travel on bus. It was even in the news. They also told them not to travel by private jet but commercial airplane.
Those who had issues regarding security would have approached the organising committee for waiver or stay away if it wasn't granted.

Btw, who's interested in killing useless African leaders, na useless things like motorcade una go dey show strength.
Power the continent with abundant solar energy in the Sahara desert. Build gigafactories for electric batteries with abundant lithium and cobalt on African soil; then u can show face, until then they should enter bus.
U guys should know that the world doesn't care about your self esteem, the world expect u to achieve something first b4 feeling good about yourself. Know this and know peace.
I also imagine that the waiver won't be free cost wise. Transport for London do not play around when it comes to traffic congestions.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by asanausana91: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
And who's this low brained Agbado urchin?...Wetin concern peter obi with the nonsense that you typed?.

who is this zombiedient. Peter obi faya your mother there. A zombiedient want every president to carry his convoy to London just because American president do so. The useless zombiedient believe that Peter obi will be traveling with his motorcade any where he is going. Foolish zombiedients should know that ipob patron will never rule this country.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Starkbigdreams:

This is arguably the most reasonable post on this thread so far.

@acidosis did you see this?

His post is truly reasonable but not based on the real situation. We both know that this case is related to preferential treatment (and like someone said, security reasons). No one is praising Biden or the U.S or saying that African leaders must deploy their convoy. We're simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the West, informed by the news that only the US president was permitted to use one.

I'm against wastage in government and I'm for equality ONLY when people truly adhere to the real sense of the word. That's why I used the Chinese illustration.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by jimetagambo: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
SIRTee15:

100%.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
casualobserver:

our current Generating capacity is well above 10,000MW i think 12000MW if I recall correctly, As at the time he entered if I recall correctly it was 5000-6000MW. I will look for offocial figures and get back to you. it may take a while as i am busy but I will get back to you.

BTW
I didnt say "added to the grid", I said added to generating capacity, the grid is the stumbling block because the capacity is around 4000mw hence the Siemens deal for which equipment has just started to arrive
Thanks a lot. I love dealing with facts and you just provided that with a supporting link. Wish we have more reasonable people like you on this forum
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by BeanmanX(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
asanausana91:
who is this zombiedient. Peter obi faya your mother there. A zombiedient want every president to carry his convoy to London just because American president do so. The useless zombiedient believe that Peter obi will be traveling with his motorcade any where he is going. Foolish zombiedients should know that ipob patron will never rule this country.
Agbado urchin leave my mentions,,,go and channel ur frustration to someone else or Buhari that made ur life miserable...
and lastly Peter obi will be the president of this country and there's nothing u can do about it... cool
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by viodemus: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
They keep saying USA wants a unipolar world, but USA mostly fights for the weak or the bullied. If you treat your people okay and not trying to do military things against the US, them no go send you.

Moreover, there's levels to this things.

I still thank God that Russia, China, two faced Turkey, and even India, combined don't have the ruggedity of the USA, even before you bring the US gang members. The UK is a top member in that great gang.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by asanausana91: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
Agbado urchin leave my mentions,,,go and channel ur frustration to someone else or Buhari that made ur life miserable...
and lastly Peter obi will be the president of this country and there's nothing u can do about it... cool
continue dreaming.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Karnice600:

Okay, now coughing is only for the living. Coffin, is for the dead.
both of them are correct, one is British English, while the other one is American English, I chose to use the American English.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Wwwq: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by iHateFraudsters: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by jimetagambo: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Ok seen.

Thanks.
You are welcome brother.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Goodcitizen1: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Those guys are dictators, so they are not welcome

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by SaLongs1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Slynation:
Please, we are talking of Presidents not fingers...
So Buhari and Biden are equal in your mind
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Starkbigdreams(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Acidosis:

His post is truly reasonable but not based on the real situation. We both know that this case is related to preferential treatment (and like someone said, security reasons). No one is praising Biden or the U.S or saying that African leaders must deploy their convoy. We're simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the West, informed by the news that only the US president was permitted to use one.

I'm against wastage in government and I'm for equality ONLY when people truly adhere to the real sense of the word. That's why I used the Chinese illustration.

But African leaders weren't the only ones that used bus. New Zealand PM, Canada PM, German President, Emperor of Japan, e.t.c used bus too and the citizens of those countries aren't complaining.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by greatness77: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Bar1941:
See mumu black leaders, they were even laughing inside a molue like school kids. Thank God Buhari only sent his errand boy there.

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by TobiAbuja: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
WriterNig:
[font=Times New Roman]1. Russian President - Vladimir Putin (refused invitation)
2. China's President - Xi Jinping
3. Indian Prime Minister - Narendra Modi
4. Saudi Arabia Crown Prince - HRH Mohammed Bin Salman (refused invitation, sent a state minister instead)
5. Turkey's President - Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (refused to attend without his private motorcade)
6. Iran's President - Ebrahim Raisi
7. Belarus President - Aleksandr Lukashenko (wasn't invited)
8. Venezuelan President - Nicolas Maduro.
9. North Korean Leader - Kim Jong-Un.

Why to you lie OP? Putin was quite publicly NOT INVITED much to his annoyance. Truth twisting makes the whole chip on shoulder anti west narrative tiresome.

Xi Jinping sent his vice president.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by TobiAbuja: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Here is President Macron humbly walking through London to the funeral.

If only more leaders would show such humility.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Starkbigdreams:

But African leaders weren't the only ones that used bus. New Zealand PM, Canada PM, German President, Emperor of Japan, e.t.c used bus too and the citizens of those countries aren't complaining.

Well, we can't be too sure.. but I get your point.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by nighthawk1: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Kagame was there.

I meant African leaders who speak up for Africa even if the western world and media doesn't like it.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by loswhite(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Russia can't go, Britain is a place of hypocrisy
They were not invited...lol

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by nighthawk1: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Asour:

Ghadafi & Mugabe 'defended' Africa to the extent that it was in their interest.

Western leaders are corrupt too. But aren't as Rich as African Politicians despite presiding over Richer countries. How?

African leaders need to see wealth as using there resources to develop the people and improve the standard of living to enviable heights.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
AndroBlaze:

So the measure of a Leader is if he arrives with motorcade or not?! Majority of the world that use buses are animals shey.....Blackman who did this to you!!!

Dont write it off as if it doesn't matter because it does
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Owologbo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
jimetagambo:
We help train nurses, Pharmacists, Doctors, Engineers, Scientists e.t.c for developed countries grin

So Nigeria/Africa president should be treated like that of the USA because we export nurses and doctors to the whole world?
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Slynation(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
So Buhari and Biden are equal in your mind
So you thought if I'm to list presidents I will call Buhari...?? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by fxexperts: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sergio103:
The African leaders that went were packed like an ice fish in a bus.

So Putin was right after all
So you wanted does thief's to be giving some VIP treatment abi. Suffer nor dey tire you. Who did this thing to you black men. Do you think if they allow them to use their own convoy do you know the cost, or don't you know Joe Biden will fund his own convoy. Do you want to compare the risk the US president face to the one your thieving politicians face. When your presidents and governors, buhari and co visit the UK outside the Queen's burial do they go with convoy, do you know how much it will cost to use a convoy in the Uk? You guys are just problems to yourself, and hypocrites at the same time.

Acidosis:
Kudos to Erdogan. The funny thing is Turkiye's economy is in a total mess. But self-respect has never been about money. Na wetin we dey explain to some second class world citizens be dat on the other thread. Nobody will respect Africans/blacks unless we begin to respect ourselves. The double standard in the world is too much.

China has a population of 1.5 billion. A typical Chinese President controls 20% of the world's population. If Xi says he's the most powerful world leader on that basis alone and, therefore, be accorded equal respect, is he wrong?
So because Musa- or Abdullahi in the north has 20 wives and 200 Amajiris, we can then call him a strong man and he is better than you and in any meeting he should be accorded the same respect given to dangote.

seunny4lif:

WFT are you talking about?
I’m pointing out the double standard of UK and USA.
If every leaders used buses then why don’t UK government put Biden, UAE and Macron inside bus
Imagine this guy wen go burial go find rice chop dey complain sey them put dangote for high table come welcome am specially, say why them nor put his poor ass for the same high table wen dem put dangote or why dangote nor come sit down with am for ground. Baba all of una na mumu. Even if you decide to host a party today, you will definitely accord special dignitaries some respect and put them on the high table. Abi na everybody wen come your marriage na you carry go high table, including the beggars wen just wan come eat rice? So talk about your hypocrisy and double standard first.
Last last Buhari flys to the UK every week and nobody in UK know he is there. He even walks on the street like a commoner. Because he has no value. Have you have heard that the US president visit any nation on earth without invitation. Abeg make una dey use sense talk sometimes. make hate and disgusting pride nor finish una there.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Horokrox: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
oz4real83:
Stop posting lies, all the leaders of these countries wanted to attend but they were rejected. They were told to send representatives instead of coming to the event themselves. This was as a result of strained diplomatic relations. Russia was because of Ukraine issue, China was because they refused to condemn Russia and became the biggest buyer of Russian oil in defiance to sanctions and also for Taiwan and Hong Kong issues, Belarus was because they provided ground for launching the Ukrainian war, Saudi Arabia was because of the murder of Jamal Khashooggi, Iran has always been tagged as sponsor or worldwide terrorism and their nuclear programme, Venezuela has always had issues with America, Britain and their allies, there is zero diplomatic relationship between them now, North Korea was told to send representatives but the leader was barred from attending due to the already known age-long issues with South Korea and the West and also their nuclear programmes. Turkey has strained relationship with Britain, America and her allies and only got worse because of Tayyip Erdogan's friendship with Putin. India is also having problems because they keep buying fertilizers from Russia their biggest supplier despite sanctions and still continues to maintain close relationship with Russia .
Veritas Loquitur! You're 100% correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes / Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.