Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" (50148 Views)

Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by HonNL: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
PUTIN IN APPEAL TO RUSSIANS: THANK YOU FOR RESISTANCE, UNITY AND PATRIOTISM

An armed rebellion would have been suppressed in any case, Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an address."

“I emphasize that from the very beginning of the events, the most necessary decisions were immediately taken to neutralize the threat that had arisen, to protect the constitutional order, the life and security of our citizens. An armed rebellion would have been suppressed in any case,” Putin said.

Russian President Vladimir Putin, during his address, suggested that the Wagner fighters conclude a contract with the Russian Ministry of Defense, return to relatives and friends, or leave for Belarus.

"I thank those soldiers and commanders of the Wagner group who made the only right decision - they did not commit fratricidal bloodshed, they stopped at the last line. Today you have the opportunity to continue serving Russia by signing a contract with the Ministry of Defense or other law enforcement agencies, or return to to their relatives and friends. Whoever wants to can go to Belarus. The promise I made will be fulfilled," Putin said.

Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed gratitude to President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko for his contribution to resolving the situation with an attempted rebellion in Russia.

“I am grateful to the President of Belarus Alexander Grigoryevich Lukashenko for his efforts and contribution to the peaceful resolution of the situation. But I repeat, it was the patriotic mood of the citizens, the consolidation of the entire Russian society that played a decisive role these days. This support allowed us to overcome the most difficult trials for our Motherland together. Thank you for this. Thank you," Putin said during his address.

On Saturday night in Rostov-on-Don, the headquarters of the Southern Military District was captured by the Wagner PMC. This happened against the backdrop of statements by Yevgeny Prigozhin about allegedly inflicted by the Russian Armed Forces missile and bomb attacks on the camps of PMC "Wagner" - this was refuted by both the Ministry of Defense and the FSB. A criminal case was opened against Prigozhin for organizing an armed rebellion. Russian President Vladimir Putin called the actions of the rebels a criminal adventure, a stab in the back of Russia and a betrayal, which led to exorbitant ambitions and personal interests.

Later, President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko, in agreement with Putin, held talks with Prigozhin, after which Lukashenko's press service reported that the head of the PMC accepted his proposal to stop the Wagner movement in Russia and take further steps to de-escalate. Press Secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Peskov said that Prigozhin would leave for Belarus, and the criminal case would be dropped. The Kremlin said that the guarantee of this is the word of the President of Russia.

Wagner fighters are patriots who were used and deceived.

The courage and self-sacrifice of the fallen heroes-pilots saved Russia from tragic consequences, said Russian President Vladimir Putin."

"The courage and self-sacrifice of the fallen heroes-pilots saved Russia from tragic, devastating consequences," Putin said, addressing the Russians.

Any blackmail and confusion are doomed to failure, Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an address to the Russians."

"This civic solidarity has shown that any blackmail, an attempt to create internal unrest is doomed to failure," he said.

https://rutube.ru/video/99714b455c7ae59e19d90d5392856ab1/

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by TemplarLandry: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
Putin has resurfaced! grin grin grin

God is great! Their is no man that is above teleportation when he sees death.

Reminds me of Ojukwu!

187 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by taylor89(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
I guess I’m the only Nigerian who’s not interested and has never been on this Putin issue

Infact I no even wan know wetin be problem

We’ve a whole lot problem already in Nigeria for me to carry international pressure join am

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by TheFreeOne: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
The are two strategic assets in Belarus.

Nukes and Wagner PMC

The vassals and their master should take note.

Peace is better than War. Negotiations to avoid catastrophic consequences are necessary.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
TheFreeOne:
The are two strategic assets in Belarus.

Nukes and Wagner PMC

The vassals and their master should take note.

Peace is better than War. Negotiations to avoid catastrophic consequences are necessary.

You sounding like only Putin has access to nuclear weapons.

He will launch the nuclear weapons and the US will be looking shey?

Comedian

187 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Short people are always troublesome
Yes or No
Like yes
No share....

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Compliant(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Just to tell Putin to be careful

26 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Laver: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Daddyyin: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
God bless president Putin!
God bless Russia!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
PUTIN RUSSIA ,

I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO RUSSIA AGAIN FOR HOLIDAYS.

IF I SAY THIS IN FRONT OF MA MUM ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW SHE WILL LOOK AT ME AND WHAT SHE WILL TELL ME.SHE FORCEFULLY BROUGHT ME BACK TO NIGERIA DURING COVID19,THANKS TO MY DADDY WHO LISTENED TO MY CRY AND MADE ME TO START TRAVELING AROUND FOR HOLIDAYS AGAIN.

JESUS IS LORD.

WEALTH IS GOOD.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
IG STORY

No how, one day u will be gone.

Where is Hitler today? His-story is with History

Pacesetter123:

If Putin died, no other human beings will die again,right?
Death is inevitable, we all will.
But whatever good or bad.. all na history.. peddle life with EASE, no one lives forever. #jeje jeje ,la'ye gba! Kele kele!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Landmine1: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Have you ever seen Putin address any force that challenges him this way? With polite words, great words and words of encouragement? Dude was scared shitless.

This is the guy people are hoping would be the world power in the future? Lol

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Onknel: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
They just want to test their power

2 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Curious345: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Arrest Dokubo asari now..

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by lessonotes(f): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13 v 8

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by StormpyBee: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Dem humble my gee

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Agbadocassava: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Curious345:
Arrest Dokubo asari now..
Is he Wagner?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Desire18: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
hmmm
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Ohibenemma(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Gh
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by tommykiwi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Why was he hiding before? I tot he has mind.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Fr33born(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
I see
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by xpressionx(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
He has come out from his hiding to start barking again.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by seunlayi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
pooottin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Lovenorth: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
God bless Putin and mother Russia

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Landmine1:
Have you ever seen Putin address any force that challenges him this way? With polite words, great words and words of encouragement? Dude was scared shitless.

This is the guy people are hoping would be the world power in the future? Lol

Putin suddenly became humble 🤣🤣🤣

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Desire18: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
There's Power in unity.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic) / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.