Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) (75776 Views)

Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Naybahood(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Baba wan craze grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by teabully(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Might be filmed to scare scammers. But very possible too as previous posters mentioned.

Google " RAT" - remote access tool. Once you click on a link, they take over your system and can switch on your webcam at will.
wat if the webcam is celotaped
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Basiljoe: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
lebron7:

The truth is that no matter how you want to mask your IP, if they are out to get you they will.
You dey mind all these noobs and script kiddies.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
headboyprince:
no they don't need your IP address to catch you lol. People forget that devices can be tracked. Both phone and laptop. Gone are the days when you need someone IP address...
Plus Nigeria already has a bad name for scamming . It's easy to know a Nigeria youth is behind this scam...
Channel your scamming energy into making the country better angry

I'm not a scammer, I don't judge people who does it either.

Everybody get their own wahala for this life, I'm more concerned about mine.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
if you have anything on ExpressVPN bring it out

No need for long talk, you go understand one day.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Adakintroy: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Until this start slaughter this this fools like actual rubbers. This menace will not slow.

Bloody rats infestations.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by socialjustice93: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

If Russian and Far Eastern Elite Hackers can be tracked, you that is dependent on just a VPN is like a crayfish in the War of sharks.

User log is just about what you do online.
Your IP is your identity.

See it this way: I rent Gun to people, and the Gun bears my name and address.

I rented it to you, you now used the gun to kill someone, DSS gets the info of the gun, and my name and address is what they know.

And they know me to rent Gun for purposes that shouldn't relate to crime.

And anybody that comes to rent gun, I store their name and address (IP Address)

See if Dss comes, I'm obliged to provide your details, else I will pay for your crime, or be judged as an accomplice by trying to hide you.

Read terms and conditions, forget those ones.. Matter never sup.

Bro you're still regurgitating what you said in your earlier post and I concur with you, but I still maintain its not all VPNs though and that's why its not advisable to use all this free VPNs as they can easily compromise ones security.. Now my point is, there's little or no possibility of being tracked if you change your mac address(RDP) and IP address (socks not vpn) unless your vendor has compromise. I ain't talking of vpn bro.. if you use any how vpn dem go fish you out asap
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Benchilwell: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Monaboo:
Kill All Yahoo boys.

They should be KILLED!!!
but our politicians need to be kill first, because they are d greatest Yahoo pple ever.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by richiepolymer(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Abobi cheesy cheesy cheesy
What a shame and embarrassment?
This guy has just ended his career! He can’t amount to anything in future seeing his image has been exposed to the whole world.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by peculiar2233: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Yahoo boy shocked after been caught on camera on live news after been tracked by the FBI.

Happy viewing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPrwRKrn4rQ
Chai this guy own don finishe grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by PoliteActivist: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thanksful:

Who video am?

Una to dey believe nonsense

FBI of course. Are you that dense?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
socialjustice93:

Bro you're still regurgitating what you said in your earlier post and I concur with you, but I still maintain its not all VPNs though and that's why its not advisable to use all this free VPNs as they can easily compromise ones security.. Now my point is, there's little or no possibility of being tracked if you change your mac address(RDP) and IP address (socks not vpn) unless your vendor has compromise. I ain't talking of vpn bro.. if you use any how vpn dem go fish you out asap

Changing your Mac address via RDP would even make it easier for Cyber security expert crackers to crack into your system remotely without your consent and even go through your system from top to bottom. Though it's not an easy task, but it's still somewhat very fundamental in an expert or elite Hackers view.

I would even prefer a paid VPN to RDP regardless.

The bottom line is that nobody is entirely safe, Facebook was once hacked, despite spending Billions of Dollars in security.

It just not to commit something that would make them to blacklist you.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Thazard(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mystic216:
He will never forget this day
gringringringrin
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Aguilar(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Casted. You think say you dey wise
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by socialjustice93: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Changing your Mac address via RDP would even make it easier for Cyber security expert crackers to crack into your system remotely without your consent and even go through your system from top to bottom. Though it's not an easy task, but it's still somewhat very fundamental in an expert or elite Hackers view.

I would even prefer a paid VPN to RDP regardless.

The bottom line is that nobody is entirely safe, Facebook was once hacked, despite spending Billions of Dollars in security.

It just not to commit something that would make them to blacklist you.

Check my previous post again, I said if you use RDP and socks together not just rdp. And if I must stay anonymous when working on my pc, I can never use VPN.

At the bolded, I concur. Crime does not pay and shouldn't be encouraged.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by FarmTech(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
At this this will serve as a good WARNING to other scammers. I remembered how it all started, with Osuofia singing that "you be mega, I be the winner". People have done a lot of harm in the name of entertainment.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by ericmor: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
richiepolymer:
Abobi cheesy cheesy cheesy
What a shame and embarrassment?
This guy has just ended his career! He can’t amount to anything in future seeing his image has been exposed to the whole world.

yes he can but in a country call Nigeria
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

No need for long talk, you go understand one day.
aight son
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
socialjustice93:

Check my previous post again, I said if you use RDP and socks together not just rdp. And if I must stay anonymous when working on my pc, I can never use VPN.

At the bolded, I concur. Crime does not pay and shouldn't be encouraged.

After using RDP and socks together, do you still make use of Gmail and Google chrome? Because it would be effort in futility grin

Well, they are many ways to kill a rat anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Maforgreats(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lol, this thing na real? He has a phone recording it on the table so I no jus understand the scenario
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by fammava: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Might be filmed to scare scammers. But very possible too as previous posters mentioned.

Google " RAT" - remote access tool. Once you click on a link, they take over your system and can switch on your webcam at will.
The reason why hackers tape their cameras and microphones when using their laptop.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by sapientia(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
RAT
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Creamz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Funniest thing I've seen this year. The guy is officially famous.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
This is funny however it is not technically possible reason am well…

I can agree he is captured via his cam but seeing himself with the news caster at same time?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Mrkindness: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
E shock am
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Malawian(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Which kind Yahoo boy no disconnect webcam from him laptop?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Cantonese: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Imagine the condition of im blokos immediately e see himself. Blokos run inside. Confidence disappear. No hiding again. Everybody see am.

Chai.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Caseless: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Seun4blue:
Bushmeat don catch the Hunter...
Instead make he sit-down enjoy the interview....

Interviewer: What is your justifiable reason for this?
Swalomir: Damn Niggar ......
slowmir is nairaland's resident bomber. Lol. He's on the run.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by yoged(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Its a skit.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by bepositive11: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Anon4:
People here mumu no be small. How Yahoo boy go dey use webcam. Moreover the lady mouth is not even in sync

This video is fake. There's no way CNN would put this as breaking news.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by nedekid: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
falcon01:
Fake!
How is it fake? They obviously remotely activated his Webcam on the system facing him.
Dont you know that even your microphone and camera on Your phone can be activated remotely from anywhere in the world without you knowing, your calls can be listened to and your camera used to monitor you?
Haven't you wondered how come big men eg dangote, otedola always have one palasa, basic phone?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by nedekid: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
fammava:

The reason why hackers tape their cameras and microphones when using their laptop.
Exactly, always tape your camera when doing something you feel is private.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.