Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) (75748 Views)

Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Burgerlomo: 4:04am On Sep 21, 2022
He will not be able to sleep that night

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by dfrost02: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Macgyver1:

The one used for darkweb

I know. Just emphasizing that nothing is secret as it seems.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Macgyver1: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
dfrost02:

I know. Just emphasizing that nothing is secret as it seems.
..I agree
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Where is he running to
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by TheEndless: 5:33am On Sep 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Masking your IP is not when you are into crime.

FBI would use whatever IP you used to commit the crime and take it the host, which is the VPN company, because it's their IP the FBI would see.

Now, you have to understand that all the VPNs you are using knows and keeps your Real IP address, they just help you to shield it with their own technology.

FBI: hey @ CyberGhost Vpn, we found out that your IP address violated this and that.

CybeGhost: we didn't do that, I think a user did and he's responsible for it, no be we send am market.

FBI: can you prove that?

CG: of course yea, let me forward his real IP in connection with our VPN IP he used.

FBI : thank you.

Now if the VPN decides to cover you, the company will pay for your sin.

And once FBI gets hold of your IP, it's finished.

Just hope them no take your matter personal, nobody be superman for net grin

Lol… Na mumu dey use VPN company based in the US. FBI’s jurisdiction nor pass US for example protonvpn based in Sweden grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.