Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) (75775 Views)

Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by lebron7(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
newoffer:
Some PC comes with inbuilt cameras u will not see them.
Lol
They don't really need your picture from the camera, you probably have a Facebook account and a Google account, right?
Start piecing it together from there tongue

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Brian47(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by lebron7(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Macgyver1:

Onion IP
Lmfao
You should read
You really think onion ip can stop the FBI or NSA from finding you??
Let's start with something simple, the FBI can trace your activity to an exit node, and get a court order to access the node’s logs. Even if this fails, they can intercept your traffic at an intermediate server and inject a rootkit which will give them access to your machine.

The funny thing is that most of these internet gangsters don't even know how the internet works AT ALL

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by lebron7(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Macgyver1:

Onion IP

To round up,
If you use tor it’s evident on a network level since the port 9001/9030 is open. If you use tor with a vpn, you're at the mercies of the vpn provider handing over logs, but it won’t be evident what’s happening via vpn for the most part. Unless they’re man in the middling between your router and isp relays. Nsa loves to decrypt vpn providers.

If you don’t know what heartbleed (innate ssl vulnerability), cert spoofing, cold boot attacks, side Chanel attacks, etc are and how to mitigate them then i’d Suggest you not do illegal things. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by GeneralPula: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
headboyprince:

Yes they don't need VPN to track you but your browser tracks you, Google tracks you, Facebook tracks you, your laptop and phone tracks you, you'll eventually be caught.. because you can't make calls with VPN. Keep scamming people. Yahoo boy. ; ; cheesy
I’m not scamming anybody. I’m not yahoo boy. We are only discussing to get enlightened..
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by kevoh(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Finally an intelligent person, all these nairaland cyber security analysts don’t know nating. Even nord vpn was audited twice by big four auditors and they confirmed the no log policy.
Nord VPN? grin grin I dey laff Una....Nord VPN that I had to request for a refund because their VPN could not bypass ordinary Prolific website.

See, don't just do anything that will make you fall on the radar of security agents, FBI is too far, even DSS! If these security agents are on your case, no amount of VPNs and other forms of internet masking will save you! Only a matter of time!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fake but he tried
officialwdhtv:
Yahoo boy shocked after been caught on camera on live news after been tracked by the FBI.

Happy viewing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPrwRKrn4rQ
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Monaboo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Slynation:
That's what ladies will always say, same thing my Ex said, no do yahoo no do yahoo, but almost all ladies has a yahoo BF in there live... cheesy

Let me help you rephrase your statement above. (Read below)

That's what SOME ladies will always say, same thing my Ex said, no do yahoo no do yahoo, but almost all ladies has a yahoo BF in there live...

Bottom line:
Don't generalize.
Not everyone supports criminal behavior wink
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Wwwq: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by wildkat: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
BigDawsNet:
grin grin mumu scammer boy..

The FBI hav you data alrdy
His now on the watch list most wanted..

That’s stuff is fake. Moreover no news company has that particular logo and no one should tell me that’s CNN because it’s not true
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Ikennaford: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
falcon01:
Fake!
You are the only smart person here,70%of Nigerians are really really gullible
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by falcon01: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
nedekid:

How is it fake? They obviously remotely activated his Webcam on the system facing him.
Dont you know that even your microphone and camera on Your phone can be activated remotely from anywhere in the world without you knowing, your calls can be listened to and your camera used to monitor you?
Haven't you wondered how come big men eg dangote, otedola always have one palasa, basic phone?
urm.. because it looks fake and because I've seen more than 10 tiktoks of something like that.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by BigDawsNet: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
wildkat:

That’s stuff is fake. Moreover no news company has that particular logo and no one should tell me that’s CNN because it’s not true

Maybe the Live News broadcasting is fake but you know the secret service can actually track u down...

They will turn On your cam if suspected of any Cyber crime
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Xaint777: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
This crap is fucking edit can’t you fucking see tictok
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Sanni45(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Karemarealty288:
See his head....he is now peeping from behind... cheesy grin
Just as those rats go first run, then them go kon dey peep whether you still dey there. grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by YeyeGbami: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
kevoh:

Nord VPN? grin grin I dey laff Una....Nord VPN that I had to request for a refund because their VPN could not bypass ordinary Prolific website.

See, don't just do anything that will make you fall on the radar of security agents, FBI is too far, even DSS! If these security agents are on your case, no amount of VPNs and other forms of internet masking will save you! Only a matter of time!

Anyone planning to do something serious won’t be thinking of using a vpn server.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by breko(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na skeet the guy dey act,that vioce na recorded vioce since
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Might be filmed to scare scammers. But very possible too as previous posters mentioned.

Google " RAT" - remote access tool. Once you click on a link, they take over your system and can switch on your webcam at will.
which other camera are they recording him on? It's clearly not on the phone or laptop camera. It's staged
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by luluosas(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Crime does not pay. Please stop the criminal activity
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by snoopz: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
The journalist still dey ask his name again grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Monaboo:

Let me help you rephrase your statement above. (Read below)

That's what SOME ladies will always say, same thing my Ex said, no do yahoo no do yahoo, but almost all ladies has a yahoo BF in there live...

Bottom line:
Don't generalize.
Not everyone supports criminal behavior wink
That's what they will all say...we have seen your types!! Na dem!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Though it not real it a tiktok video but this is funny
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by usedcardealerph(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Very fake....

Go to tiktok and search for didier baller.

¾ of commenters on this topic believe this video is real and are flowing with the farce.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Exceed15: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Your cup don full .. mumu
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by naijamerican: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
It’s a fake video you idiots
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by wildkat: 12:15am On Sep 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Maybe the Live News broadcasting is fake but you know the secret service can actually track u down...

They will turn On your cam if suspected of any Cyber crime

Yeah you’re right. They can.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by drphantom: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Yahoo boy shocked after been caught on camera on live news after been tracked by the FBI.

Happy viewing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPrwRKrn4rQ

Sorry OP.

This is fake.

The real version was an audio recording.

This skit was created combining still CNN footage (the CNN part was a still image with a false cut and paste news highlight bar which is why the news anchors lips did not move), the original audio ( available on TikTok and IG) and the skit makers video on the right.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by stevups(m): 2:30am On Sep 21, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
They should also track the bokoharam this way na
The law will reach your side

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.