Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

What Is The Difference Between Confident And Confidential? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Difference Between Confident And Confidential? (1031 Views)

The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" / Difference Between Confident And Confidential / Confidence And Confidential-a Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Confident And Confidential? by Antoni(m): 3:09am On Aug 19, 2007
A young boy asks his Dad, "What is the difference between confident and confidential?
Dad says, "You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend over there is also my son, that's confidential!", smiley
Re: What Is The Difference Between Confident And Confidential? by Deola9848(m): 3:32am On Aug 19, 2007
niceeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: What Is The Difference Between Confident And Confidential? by oge4real(f): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2007
good man!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Confident And Confidential? by Migines(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2007
Lol. Anoda nice 1. Thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

Identify This Poster / 3 HYMNS / Weekend Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.