Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) (43566 Views)

1979 Class Of President, VP , Governors Etc Only Two Are Still Alive (Full List) / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The Osun State Governorship Election / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Jones4190(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Before you go waste all your energy on "10million man march" for any candidate.

"Go & Verify" that your INEC registration is not among the over 7million uncompleted registrant...
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Dada4me: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
No straightforward credentials for northern candidates? As in, primary, secondary, first degree.

Dem dey jump from ssce to masters, some phd
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Lionking1913(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
NAH!! So u go get strength vote ur agbado master. Hunger doesn't kill na only ulcer e go give u
ProperMr:
the count down begins. please i am suffering from hunger induced depression. I seriously need help with any amount to eat as i only sip garri since morning and the strenght is fading. Please help 21 702 796 51 ZENITH BANK

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Triangles1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Evergreen12345:

.and you must dieeeee!

Death is inevitable.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Cancri: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
U sure say atiku know e date of birth so 75.
I'm very surprised
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by gregng(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
So Atiku Abubakar is 75 yrs while Bola Ahmed Tinubu is 70yrs old... Nawaoooo...

This life no balance
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by fergie001: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
uncleinans:

Can I see the Edo list for Senate and reps please?
Will mention you when I have that of the HoR.

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by BigYash: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
ljoh:
Vote APC
For more hardship..
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by ljoh: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
BurialGround:

Why should I vote APC?

For continuity
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by juri: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=116851932][/quote]

@ fergie001, pls can you put link to the full list which includes Senate and House of Reps for all states?. Thank you.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by ljoh: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Babaken:
for what?
for continuity
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by ljoh: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Why
for continuity
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by ljoh: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
BigYash:
For more hardship..
for continuity
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by BigYash: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
ljoh:
for continuity
of hardship
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Devil1Messenger: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
ljoh:
for continuity
Lolzz
Continuity of suffering
Continuity of rise in prices of food
Continuity of rise in dollar to naira
Continuity of high level of insecurity
Continuity of harsh economy policies
Etc
Baba na only dey continue that one
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by BABANGBALI: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
I'm voting Gringory
I'm voting clarus

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by ljoh: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
BigYash:
of hardship

Good governance
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by uncleinans(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
fergie001:

Will mention you when I have that of the HoR.

Thanks very much, I have been waiting for this list like forever. Though I'm more concerned about the reps list.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Babaken(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
ljoh:
for continuity
of their calamities?
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by BigYash: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
ljoh:

Good governance
Do you have sense at all? What is good about the current APC governance? If you are not benefiting directly from this government, just go and have your head checked, cux e no correct..
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by fergie001: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
uncleinans:
Thanks very much, I have been waiting for this list like forever. Though I'm more concerned about the reps list.
Which one particularly.....

Some.....

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Chiffy: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=116851932][/quote]

Only one of the parties has a candidate with a PhD Qualification.

Labour Party #OBIDATTI 2023.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by fergie001: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
juri:
pls can you put link to the full list which includes Senate and House of Reps for all states?. Thank you.
You can't get a link, people just go to the INEC State HQs and snap.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by 1Alex: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
SensualMan:

On the other hand, the sleeping fool, this vegetable sleeping below. Its unheard of and unthinkable to think that a vegetable like Tinubu is a match for a colossus like Peter Obi?
it's a lie he is not sleeping. See the real picture below. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Abdulqareem: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
WibusJaga:

So Atiku even senior that ancestor bat. cheesy

Anyway...

God bless Peter Obi (the Preferred Choice of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians) & our incoming President of Nigeria. ✌️ kiss
OBI THE IMPORTER OF GROCERIES WILL BE SWORN IN ON TWITTER. ASIWAJU KWAI TILL 2030.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by uncleinans(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
fergie001:

Which one particularly.....

Some.....

Orhionmnwon/uhunmwonde and owan
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
N3TRAL:
Let's talk about qualification!

Tinubu's Qualification is a Bsc in Business Administration from a reputable American University.

Peter Obi's qualification is a First School Leaving Certificate and GCE from miracle centres in Anambra. A local champion.

Make campaigns start we go Sabi

Chicago state university is a black nigger neighbourhood public university, that was why Tinubu for years was faking that he graduated from the prestigious private University of Chicago till he was busted and charged to court by the likes of Gani Fawehnmi. And did you notice that Tinubu put only his degree, but no prior educational qualification?

Meanwhile, the golden boy wey una dey parade as a messiah, na only GCE he get? angry angry angry

As for Peter Obi, its stated there, unless you are blind like a bat, a degree
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by juri: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
fergie001:

You can't get a link, people just go to the INEC State HQs and snap.

fergie001, okey. INEC has just uploaded the full list on their website. But thank you all the same.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by DLSReigns: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Talking about the highest job in the land and WAEC is featuring as highest qualification for some candidates while Nigerians are meant to be a graduate to qualify as a management trainee in companies. Politicians are indeed selfish.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by donprinyo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Only PhD I can find

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismissed His Appeal Against Buhari / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State / Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.