Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” (1083 Views)

War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain / Four Russian Governors Resign As Sanctions Bite / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by Uptownerd: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2022

Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions of Ukraine have made announcements that indicates an imminent move to join the Russian Federation. The decision is an aftermath of the 6month+ special military operations by Russia in the that liberated most of the Donbass region from a possible "genocide" by the Zelensky led Ukrainian government.

Four Russian liberated regions in Ukraine have scheduled to hold “referendums”

3 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ewww

2 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by Prosperous111(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
They said Putin is loosing but the smart man has achieved his aims and targets

By the way! I have staked 100k on my favorite candidates that would win the 2023 elections. Don’t waste your money on BAT and ATIKU they no get better odds oh.

Notes:- I am a yoruba boy oh incase you start calling me any awful names grin

4 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by yinkus6750(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
USSR , all that Putin wanted.
But I still give it to Ukraine
They challenged and gave a good fight to the almighty Russia
Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by ljoh: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Prosperous111:
They said Putin is loosing but the smart man has achieved his aims and targets

By the way! I have staked 100k on my favorite candidates that would win the 2023 elections. Don’t waste your money on BAT and ATIKU they no get better odds oh.

Notes:- I am a yoruba boy oh incase you start calling me any awful names grin

IPOB claiming Yoruba boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by Osariemen12: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Слава Слава Мать Россия.

The naysayers will live to see the glory of Mother Russia.

Slave Russia!

6 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by ProperMr: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
liberation at last
Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
This is good news. Ukraine should just allow those people join who they want.

One country is not by force. Save lives.

2 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by VeryWickedMan: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Good news.
Allow them choose, if you're truly clean they will choose you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by Prosperous111(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
ljoh:

IPOB claiming Yoruba boy

Oponu ayirada
Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by Igbodicool(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Way to go...

Biafra exit from Nigeria is inevitable.
Many go wail tire but we don't care!

1 Like

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by ObamaMessi: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sham ballots, they will not succeed

2 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by joyandfaith: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Virtual referendum. Fear of AFU.

1 Like

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by ken6488(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Meaning they become fully Russian territory

An attack on them is an attack on Russia

7 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by tsdarkside(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
ljoh:

IPOB claiming Yoruba boy

they are not normal....

every topic,obi this obi that....

1 Like

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by DerrickzB: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
joyandfaith:
Virtual referendum. Fear of AFU.

Everyday you sound more silly!! So they should queue up and start voting when they can stay in the comfort of their home and do it!! Even your country nigeria is allowing electronic voting!! Na wa guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by DerrickzB: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
ken6488:
Meaning they become fully Russian territory

An attack on them is an attack on Russia

And an attack on Russia is a call for war.. you you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by Uptownerd: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
cheesy grin
DerrickzB:

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by Teaser4(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
DerrickzB:

any attack on Donbass after the votes , even USA go cry for Ukraine, dem go scream war crimes taya….

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by DerrickzB: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Teaser4:
any attack on Donbass after the votes , even USA go cry for Ukraine, dem go scream war crimes taya….

International communities go cry tire, sleepy joe go collapse, and yet Putin no go hear sorry!!

4 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by DerrickzB: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Sham ballots, they will not succeed

VictorUSA the international election observer, go and discredit the referendum let us see!!

1 Like

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by ObamaMessi: 1:43am On Sep 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

VictorUSA the international election observer, go and discredit the referendum let us see!!
What I'm saying is this, sham ballots don't make it so the referendum is death on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by techWriter3: 4:18am On Sep 21, 2022
phrase they emerge fully Russian territory An attack on them is an attack on Russia

1 Like

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by joyandfaith: 5:05am On Sep 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

Everyday you sound more silly!! So they should queue up and start voting when they can stay in the comfort of their home and do it!! Even your country nigeria is allowing electronic voting!! Na wa guy

Physical voting to virtual voting becsuse of AFU. Cowards!!!!
Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by DerrickzB: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2022
ObamaMessi:
What I'm saying is this, sham ballots don't make it so the referendum is death on arrival.

That’s where you miss it, Russia doesn’t care, the people of Donbas doesn’t even care, they want it badly!! So who are you lots to discredit such??

5 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by DerrickzB: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2022
joyandfaith:

Physical voting to virtual voting becsuse of AFU. Cowards!!!!

Okay!! After the referendum then, AFU abi ABU should make a strike there and see!!
Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by joyandfaith: 6:26am On Sep 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

Okay!! After the referendum then, AFU abi ABU should make a strike there and see!!

Like attack in Saki air base, crimea. Whack thinking!!!
Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by joyandfaith: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

That’s where you miss it, Russia doesn’t care, the people of Donbas doesn’t even care, they want it badly!! So who are you lots to discredit such??
People of Donbass. Pro-kiev or pro- Kremlin people?
Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by ObamaMessi: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

Let's wait and see..you shall run away like seunny4lif grin
Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by iykofias(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2022
All hail Putin, one man squad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by seunny4lif(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2022
grin
I’m here oooh, grin

I’m just tried of repeating same thing every time.
Nobody dey win for internet augment cheesy
My own is welcome to multipolar world
Time for Africa leaders especially the black nations should grab this opportunity
ObamaMessi:
Let's wait and see..you shall run away like seunny4lif grin

6 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by ObamaMessi: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin
I’m here oooh, grin

I’m just tried of repeating same thing every time.
Nobody dey win for internet augment cheesy
My own is welcome to multipolar world
Time for Africa leaders especially the black nations should grab this opportunity
Welcome to US-uni polar worldgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

At First, I Support Isreal, When I Saw What Happened In Palestine / Venezuela Expels Israel Envoy Over Gaza Attacks / A Nigerian Again, This Time In The United Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.