Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” (1114 Views)

War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain / Four Russian Governors Resign As Sanctions Bite / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by seunny4lif(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Welcome to US-uni polar worldgrin
Choose your size because you are looking for my wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by seunny4lif(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Prosperous111:
They said Putin is loosing but the smart man has achieved his aims and targets

By the way! I have staked 100k on my favorite candidates that would win the 2023 elections. Don’t waste your money on BAT and ATIKU they no get better odds oh.

Notes:- I am a yoruba boy oh incase you start calling me any awful names grin
Oh boy see betting oo

1 Like

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by shogsman(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

Okay!! After the referendum then, AFU abi ABU should make a strike there and see!!
They will be crying non stop every second, because even Thier damn toilets and kitchen won't be spared, Ukraine will be bombed day in day out,the citizens will beg for peace,those who can escape will japa,while the 5million ukrainians already ran to Russia in February will laugh at them.
Everything is a legitimate target in war and that's what Russia is doing, all they need is a legal basis to attack them all through now they have it with the referendum just like Crimea

2 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by shogsman(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2022
iykofias:
All hail Putin, one man squad
Fighting nato- 30 countries with only 3% of your army and taken 30% of Ukraine in 6 months is incredible and nobody has ever done it in history

6 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by DerrickzB: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
joyandfaith:

People of Donbass. Pro-kiev or pro- Kremlin people?

After the referendum, shoot into their territory abd you’d know!!
Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by DerrickzB: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
shogsman:

They will be crying non stop every second, because even Thier damn toilets and kitchen won't be spared, Ukraine will be bombed day in day out,the citizens will beg for peace,those who can escape will japa,while the 5million ukrainians already ran to Russia in February will laugh at them.
Everything is a legitimate target in war and that's what Russia is doing, all they need is a legal basis to attack them all through now they have it with the referendum just like Crimea

Bro, I can’t for the 800+ plus Russian aircraft to begin operations!! I want to see the power of NATO and Ukraine!! Gnashing of teeth and tears would flow this coming weeks!!

Russia is mobilizing 2m force for Ukraine, they would see hell!!

2 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by shogsman(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

Bro, I can’t for the 800+ plus Russian aircraft to begin operations!! I want to see the power of NATO and Ukraine!! Gnashing of teeth and tears would flow this coming weeks!!

Bro you don dey offend me o, Russian air force has a fleet of over 5,000 aircrafts now ,4200 in active action and over 1,0000 in reserve .
Ukraine is momentarily fvcked

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by joyandfaith: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

After the referendum, shoot into their territory abd you’d know!!
Like shooting to saki base in crimea. Even poland was ruled by Germany and ussr war. Any decision during war doesn’t really matter. Surrender,negotiations or peace deal are the key things.
Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by DerrickzB: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
shogsman:

Bro you don dey offend me o, Russian air force has a fleet of over 5,000 aircrafts now ,4200 in active action and over 1,0000 in reserve .
Ukraine is momentarily fvcked

Chie comrade no vex abeg grin cheesy

I meant I can’t wait for the 800+ Russian aircraft at the Ukrainians border to start dehumanizing Ukraine!! That’s what I meant!!

I Dey with you brother, any day and anytime!! We go collect their sleep and peace and laughter!! Their daddy!!

3 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by Karnice600: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Prosperous111:
They said Putin is loosing but the smart man has achieved his aims and targets

By the way! I have staked 100k on my favorite candidates that would win the 2023 elections. Don’t waste your money on BAT and ATIKU they no get better odds oh.

Notes:- I am a yoruba boy oh incase you start calling me any awful names grin
Shifting goal post all the way from full scale invasion to partial land grabbing , and now referendum drama after a clumsy performance. You dey here to talk smart.
All these pootin potty gang wey their sentiments strong pass common sense.
Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by Karnice600: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

That’s where you miss it, Russia doesn’t care, the people of Donbas doesn’t even care, they want it badly!! So who are you lots to discredit such??

You are typing this from Donbass. Oshey Dumb ass citizen.
Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by DerrickzB: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Karnice600:

You are typing this from Donbass. Oshey Dumb ass citizen.

Today isn’t for idiots!!!
Swerve retard!!

4 Likes

Re: Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” by Parachoko: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
DerrickzB:

Russia is not mobilising 2m force for Ukraine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger: Algeria fears Morocco’s influence could be strengthened by ECOWAS / Photos: US Soldiers Aircraft Make Emergency Landing On Highway In Uganda / EU Says It Will Not Accept An Independent Catalonia As A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.