Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday (4245 Views)

Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / PDP Crisis: Governors Split, Wike’s Camp Rejects Campaign Offers / Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Chinonye2022(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Some of them don't have electoral value only tambuwal force is bigger than all of them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by lhordspy: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Okwyjesus(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Stand strong for southern Nigeria. Enough is enough

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Chinjo2: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Let them go. They did lt against Jonathan in 2015 and the result is what we are witnessing today.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Uteghe(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
See adult grandpas following Wike who is their intellectual inferior like flies following spoilt meat just because of Rivers money. The worst is Donald Duke. Who would have believed a supposed cerebral gentleman like Duke can become Wike's servitor.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by dvdwed(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Atiku is playing with fire.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by TrackerXL: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
E pain you abi, wailing to death is allowed.
Uteghe:
See adult grandpas follow Wike who is their intellectual inferior like flies following spoilt meat just because of Rivers money. The worst is Donald Duke. Who would have believed a supposed cerebral gentleman like Duke can become Wike's servitor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by seunmsg(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
When Wike and friends finally declare support for Tinubu, I will do a video to dance to the popular PH song “as e dey sweet us, e go dey pain dem” grin grin grin. And yes, I will show my fine face in the video for you all haters to see and be more pained.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by oluDharay(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:
When Wike and friends finally declare support for Tinubu, I will do a video to dance to the popular PH song “as e dey sweet us, e go dey pain dem” grin grin grin. And yes, I will show my fine face in the video for you all haters to see and be more pained.

I will be so glad to see your face. cheesy
And please sir, and hope you no forget me about getting info from FCSC
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by omowolewa: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Strategic team
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by seunmsg(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
oluDharay:

I will be so glad to see your face. cheesy
And please sir, and hope you no forget me about getting info from FCSC

The embargo is still on. Not lifted at all.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by oluDharay(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

The embargo is still on. Not lifted at all.

Alright sir, Thanks for the concern and info
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by fortunez1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wike is a very courageous leader and knows how to make,manage and influence his colleagues positively hence how can he have the larger half of the original and faithful PDP leaders. Huh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Soulsymbol99: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Does Atiku want to lose five sitting governors cuz of one man(ayu)?
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Isokiscool(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
They should declare for peter obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Isokiscool(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Atiku is trying to be very careful.Ayu or no Ayu d
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by kingthreat(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
PDP should focus on Winning the North and North Central if they want to win. Forget about the SE and SS.
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by PandoraObi: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tinubu is on course

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Na u post,na u analyse. Are u ok?
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Uteghe:
See adult grandpas following Wike who is their intellectual inferior like flies following spoilt meat just because of Rivers money. The worst is Donald Duke. Who would have believed a supposed cerebral gentleman like Duke can become Wike's servitor.

So u support after northern 8 years,another northerner will continue right?
Your brain dey pain u

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
sit strong for southern Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
OP is not well grin
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
I repeat...

No Northerner is better than any southerners..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Nemesis0147(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Most of them will still sell him out for the right price.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Sparrk007(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:
I can bet my ass na seun of nairaland be this. Number One urchin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by jamesversion: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Worwor boy. grin

You dey happy as PDP dey implode.
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by seunmsg(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
jamesversion:

Worwor boy. grin

You dey happy as PDP dey implode.

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Simeon88(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
As if they have any thing meaningful to offer. All this gra gra for the key to the vault. Nigerian politicians deserve special spot for hell
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Redstubpen: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
wow
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
It's already at lose-lose for him.

If he bows to pressure from Wike camp for Ayu to be removed, it will create a political crises and party implosion.

If he stands his ground, he will lose Wike and his growing list of supporters - just look at the picture of big PDP men behind Wike.

Atiku "lost" from the onset he didn't handle the situation with wisdom. I think he was arrogant. He didn't envisage things will escalate to this level.

Sparrk007:
I can bet my ass na seun of nairaland be this. Number One urchin

Lol.. seunmsg go bi "FG pikin" (Federal staff).. different from NL Seun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State / Keyamo And Dabiri -Eruwa Caught Sharing Lollapalooza As Sokoto Rally Picture / 2015: We’ll Reclaim South-west States —pdp National Vice Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.