Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) (31507 Views)

Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) / BBNaija's Mike And His Wife Joins Banky-W EME Management Group (Photos) / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W (2) (3) (4)

Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by kwasoly(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Newsmic:
Big Brother Naija season 6 winner and singer, Chief Hazel Oyeze Onoduenyi popularly known as WhiteMoney has signed a deal with Banky W's EME record label, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos on his Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiuscC0tqTQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Somebody said I should ask if he signed him as a cook?
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by Allisgud: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
White money go and open mama put
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by Duru009(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wast of money......
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Person wey suppose go open food restaurant dey sign one yeye music deal with Banky W ! I pity your misadventure,boy !
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by Cmanforall: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Omihanifa:
E be like say EME record label don broke undecided see the office sef
Wait until he wins election...
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by weljewel: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Father thank you for revealing to your Son ...Me!
Praise be to God!
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Good. No more trial wars. The other day it was portable and cubana rolling shows together and nairaland was almost torn down. God bless Nigeria. Obi will unify Nigeria, which our old and selfish politicians had torn apart to achieve their selfish gains. I remember the day someome was busy attacking igbos, calling them Biafran separatists, even though 90% of this generation didn't even witness or participate in the war. They only heard of the story and decided to dwell in the past. Until the day I gave him a book entitled "Why We Struck", he never believed the war wasn't intentional. One of the purposes was fulfilled which was releasing Pa Awo from the prison, while balewa et al, had been killed in the various prisons before the war started. The second move was to support and make awo the Nigerian president but the plan was deliberately jeopardised. The book was able to reveal a slot. God bless Nigeria.

You mean Obi as President of Biafra,right ? We wish him good luck ! Please,remove Awolowo's name from your fraudulent mouth !
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

You mean Obi as President of Biafra,right ? We wish him good luck ! Please,remove Awolowo's name from your fraudulent mouth !
Obi is your president. If you're not happy with that, you know what to do. Ire oo
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by Lvgirl: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Omihanifa:

Na one.room for bank house them dey use now to save cost
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
I don't mean to be a prophet of doom, but yoruba and ibo combination no dey too gel.
Just check out nairaland here and the unending bickerings.

Let's see how it pans out sha. cool
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by princeade86(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sonfethopia:

But lekan try na
where him dey now
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Why is that BBNaija winners ended been a SINGER after winning the nonsense show for example Efe, Lycon now Whitemoney.
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by afficionado7: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
doggedfighter:
Didn't know this record label is still in existence.

Me too o. Actually heard that they transitioned into a management company

Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Banky W signed White money to his kitchen,,,so from now on,,white money will be the chief chef of Banky W house... cheesy
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by Promosaver: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Grammy Loading

No be only Grammy na gram food
This your comment just made my day
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by Sakasitay(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Omihanifa:

My confusion is confused grin grin
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by Sakasitay(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
OneKinGuy:
Twitter, LOL grin

Leeemaoo
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by 679akinrinnola: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
I very much doubt that they are broke.I very much doubt that they are broke....
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by macho44(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Newsmic:
Big Brother Naija season 6 winner and singer, Chief Hazel Oyeze Onoduenyi popularly known as WhiteMoney has signed a deal with Banky W's EME record label, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos on his Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiuscC0tqTQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

From GLORY to GLORY, More Wins Bro

Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by deolumike(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
To do what??�‍♂️�‍♂️

Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Promosaver:

No be only Grammy na gram food
This your comment just made my day

Have faith bro

Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Grammy Loading
Grammy in maggi's cooking show?
The guy looks like one guy we dey cook sweet indomie for my street.
Be like say na him gan-gan.

Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Big Mistake!
Banky goofed on this one. What was he thinking? There are million of actual talents in this country and he signed white ronnie? Ridiculous
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Wizkid remains the best artist EME ever produced.

I hope whitemoney would be able to break wizkid's record at EME
You say grin grin grin

Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by lordprogress: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
As their cook or what
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by Obidientful: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
This one wan go disgrace him village people in the music industry.��
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by sarrshoe: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations ����� my My Man Hazel
Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by HolyMan12: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:
WhiteMoney should start with Ibo version of Ebute Metta remix cool

He should sing a song called:

'Sit at home' grin

or

'Ndi Jew' grin

Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host / Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO / Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos)