Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! (1542 Views)

Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo / Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by Darren95: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wike definitely has weight by pulling these governors and ex-governors out of Atiku's campaign.

Thank God we have someone like Nyesom Wike from Southern Nigeria oh!

Someone was saying, the Emir of Sokoto visit have calmed Wike down and I laugh!!!

If you know Ikwerre/Rivers man you go know say, when we fight we fight to the last and nobody can intimidate us!!!

Let’s keep watching!!!

8 Likes

Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by Moh247: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jagaban of SouthSouth

4 Likes

Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by chrisxxx(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
From this I realised that Atiku is not as tactical as thought. Why give south the doubt about your integrity even when u have not become the president?

12 Likes

Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Funny
Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by SonofLothbrok: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Politics is all about betrayal. Atiku should promise dollars or shares at intels to ex-governors and watch wike drown in sorrows.

The Moment Wike attack IPOB, I knew he would die gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by eunisam: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wike should destroy PDP
Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by Princessogaraya(f): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fire on wike
Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by Urheadmaster(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
eunisam:
Wike should destroy PDP

How possible can that be

PDP that ruled your past generation and about to rule your present generation

You think one man is big enough to destroy PDP.

You need to make peace with reality tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by 9jatriot(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Forget all the noise, Wike is not leaving PDP.

If Atiku loses the election next year, naturally he will leave then Wike can now fight for the soul of PDP and try to take full control this time

3 Likes

Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by Felimax(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wike is nothing!

He is a looser!

1 Like

Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by Chinonye2022(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Which of the governor can any of them win election outside pdp only tambuwal covered all those people in wike camp

3 Likes

Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by ebufa: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Fire on wike

Yes he should fire on but he must not support Tinubu, Jagaban is an establishment man through and through......Atiku sold Intels Ltd. to him,what is tinubu going to do when he gets into power...he will buy the whole of port harcourt for his family! nah!

Wike should support obi and labor party,where he will become a King maker....and where they can influence policy wella!! I envision where stout politicians like Wike and technocrats like Atedo peterside and Pat utomi ...can steer The Zoo away from Arewa and Tinwa tinwa politics of Apc and Pdp to a truly FEDERAL and NATIONALISTIC political socio-economic ethos!

2 Likes

Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by pointblank247(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gbusianu onwe unu (meaning, make all of una kill Una self)
Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by Britishpea: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
9jatriot:

If Atiku loses the election next year, naturally he will leave then Wike can now fight for the soul of PDP and try to take full control this time
With which money? Once they leave office they don’t have the capacity to spend like while they were ruling. Wike and his goons are going to align with Tinubu. They just won’t decamp yet. That’s the plan. It is called sabotage.
Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by owobokiri(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
chrisxxx:
From this I realised that Atiku is not as tactical as thought. Why give south the doubt about your integrity even when u have not become the president?
They guy is too full of himself.
Those of them from the north are making the mistake of reading the minds of the southerners based on the views of their political friends from the south.
Atiku thinks that since he has Okowa and Udom, he can afford to devide the Southern votes.
They don't seem to understand that most people down south are genuinely irritated with the continuous arrogance of northern politicians in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by Ckonnet: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
If they are really serious if not for their own interest, they should have insisted on obi flying their flag but it came to the south, wike from ss wanted to represent the south.

1 Like

Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by Foodie1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
My favourite governor, he no dey tolerate rubbish from any body.
Wike my man!! grin
Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by NaMe4: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Darren95:
Wike definitely has weight by pulling these governors and ex-governors out of Atiku's campaign.

Thank God we have someone like Nyesom Wike from Southern Nigeria oh!

Someone was saying, the Emir of Sokoto visit have calmed Wike down and I laugh!!!

If you know Ikwerre/Rivers man you go know say, when we fight we fight to the last and nobody can intimidate us!!!

Let’s keep watching!!!

That's how it's supposed to be.
There's tremendous amount of support behind Wike. No shaking!
The attitude of Atiku and Ayu has already exposed a sneak peak of how the ordinary Nigerian would be regarded IF by any means they find their way to power.

Foodie1:
My favourite governor, he no dey tolerate rubbish from any body.
Wike my man!! grin

Na man he be!
Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by Foodie1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
NaMe4:

That's how it's supposed to be.
There's tremendous amount of support behind Wike. No shaking!
The attitude of Atiku and Ayu has already exposed a sneak peak of how the ordinary Nigerian would be regarded IF by any means they find their way to power.

Na man he be!
aswear, I like the man cheesy
Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by Otuegbe: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
9jatriot:

if tinubu wins. Pdp will be died. That man will make sure apc control every state .
Re: Wike The Almighty Heavy Weight Has Strike Again!!! by slivertongue: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
chrisxxx:

Absolutely!!!

His may act wisely maybe when it is late.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of All Wike’s PDP Team That Pulled Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Team / Lagos Rally: See How They Sandwiched The APC Presidential Candidate / States That Peter Obi Can Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.