Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS (476 Views)

Reno Omokri Says Obi Or Tinubu Should Step-Down / Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom / 2023: Lack Of Fairness: I'll Drop My Presidential Ambition If... — Kalu (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by FixNigeria2023: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
I have to be realistic here,the Yorubas knows that the Igbos are their only treath in the south that's why most of them hate Igbos that their proud,chestbeaters just to name a few but before the civil war everyone knew his or her rightful place,Then the Igbos were ahead of the Yorubas s in almost all dimensions but after the war things were different and the Westerners enjoyed more favours from the Government of the Northerners.That is exactly the issue now because the westerners Feel the rise of the Igbo man will be to their disadvantage that's why they're doing everything possible to subdue them but God in his infinite mercy has a way of doing things.
In the history of democracy no Igbo man is more popular than Peter Obi right now, Nobody expected what's going on right now.Mr Peter Obi is shaking the Nigerian political landscape and everyone knows he's the best candidate but due to Tribalism which has eaten deep into this country some are blind to see that.
In the spirit of fairness the Yorubas produced the first democratic elected president for 8 years and now produced a sitting vice-president who's about to complete his 8years as well,the Hausa has produced same and the South's has done same.
If this country really needs to move forward everybody should be carried along to have that feeling as a Nigerian.
The coup that led to the war was carried out by a few Igbos... some don't even know what is coup,so why blame a whole tribe because of mistakes of a few people, Some Yoruba men were also involved in the coup.
I understand elections are fought for but the current Nigerian settings doesn't favour an Igbo man.In a saner clime Peter Obi would have been waiting for inauguration but some people are still kicking him due to greed, tribalism, nepotism and every evil you can think of.
Who in his right sense should vote for APC or PDP sometimes I feel some people are hoodwinked or they forget so soonor probably they don't care about the future of the unborn generations.We're currently experiencing the worst leadership settings in the history of Nigeria.which Tinubu is the National leader, what is really wrong with Nigerians,APC doesn't deserve to be among the contestants by the records of the incumbent government.To show you they don't have conscience they adopted a Muslim Muslim ticket, what's more treathning than that.I feel pity for the poor Nigerians and pensioners who these men feed off their taxes,Every sensible Yoruba man should vote for Peter Obi in the spirit of fairness.A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the liberation of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by PresidObi: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Both Atiku and Tinubu should step down, for the love of Nigeria, and for the sake of equity and competence.
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by incandescentena: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Seconded
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tinubu should do what ever he likes but the truth is that Peter Obi is our new up coming president

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by adem30: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
FixNigeria2023:
I have to be realistic here,the Yorubas knows that the Igbos are their only treath in the south that's why most of them hate Igbos that their proud,chestbeaters just to name a few but before the civil war everyone knew his or her rightful place,Then the Igbos were ahead of the Yorubas s in almost all dimensions but after the war things were different and the Westerners enjoyed more favours from the Government of the Northerners.That is exactly the issue now because the westerners Feel the rise of the Igbo man will be to their disadvantage that's why they're doing everything possible to subdue them but God in his infinite mercy has a way of doing things.
In the history of democracy no Igbo man is more popular than Peter Obi right now, Nobody expected what's going on right now.Mr Peter Obi is shaking the Nigerian political landscape and everyone knows he's the best candidate but due to Tribalism which has eaten deep into this country some are blind to see that.
In the spirit of fairness the Yorubas produced the first democratic elected president for 8 years and now produced a sitting vice-president who's about to complete his 8years as well,the Hausa has produced same and the South's has done same.
If this country really needs to move forward everybody should be carried along to have that feeling as a Nigerian.
The coup that led to the war was carried out by a few Igbos... some don't even know what is coup,so why blame a whole tribe because of mistakes of a few people, Some Yoruba men were also involved in the coup.
I understand elections are fought for but the current Nigerian settings doesn't favour an Igbo man.In a saner clime Peter Obi would have been waiting for inauguration but some people are still kicking him due to greed, tribalism, nepotism and every evil you can think of.
Who in his right sense should vote for APC or PDP sometimes I feel some people are hoodwinked or they forget so soonor probably they don't care about the future of the unborn generations.We're currently experiencing the worst leadership settings in the history of Nigeria.which Tinubu is the National leader, what is really wrong with Nigerians,APC doesn't deserve to be among the contestants by the records of the incumbent government.To show you they don't have conscience they adopted a Muslim Muslim ticket, what's more treathning than that.I feel pity for the poor Nigerians and pensioners who these men feed off their taxes,Every sensible Yoruba man should vote for Peter Obi in the spirit of fairness.A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the liberation of Nigeria

May I ask you why you failed to mention Atiku and PDP in all these your rubbish cry? It's only Tinubu from south that should step down, why nothing must happen to Atiku from North?. Alaye go and take your afternoon medicine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by Moh247: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
cool

Una go soon beg, then later join us in APC under Progressive party after PDP failed you

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by Urheadmaster(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mirabella00:
Tinubu should do what ever he likes but the truth is that Peter Obi is our new up coming president

Even p-square later turned to an up coming musicians

That is what to befall all of obedient group of Nigeria

Obi should wait till Atiku finishes his tenure tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by 4teenblaq: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Una go soon beg, then later join us in APC under Progressive party after PDP failed you

Tell your principal to step down.. The impending disgrace coming will cause him a lot of harm..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by Kingozymandias(m): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Cry more tears e dey sweet mee dieeee!!!!

Tinubu will never ever be called Mr president of Nigeria. Oya cry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=Urheadmaster post=116878810]

Obi should wait till Atiku finishes his tenure tongue[/quot

you wey no better go rule Na
Over sabi
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by Christistruth00: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
IPOB said they want Biafra and have no interest in Nigeria

To be honest it is PDP that owes SE Presidential Slot

But your own SE delegates voted For Atiku instead

Only they know why they did it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by FixNigeria2023: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
adem30:

Because Tinubu started the suffering Nigerians are facing right now because as a southerner he should have allowed his brother Jonathan to complete his tenure but because of greed,he joined the Northerners to start a hate filled campaign against jonathan.while his party is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria
May I ask you why you failed to mention Atiku and PDP in all these your rubbish cry? It's only Tinubu from south that should step down, why nothing must happen to Atiku from North?. Alaye go and take your afternoon medicine
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by Felimax(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Getting clearer by the day
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by FixNigeria2023: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Remove that Isi agu cloth from that thief,it doesn't fit him
Moh247:
cool

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by backnbeta(f): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Let them all compete fairly. Vote for your preferred candidate and hope for the best. Thankfully, obidients are confident that Peter Obi will win...no point asking any candidate to stepdown for him undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by LZAA: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Obi should wait till Atiku finishes his tenure tongue
So if we follow your im.becillic logic then musicians like dr dre,snoop dogg,ice cube,celine dion,usher have become upcoming artists cuz their songs aren't popping anymore
Oh man
I don't envy your BAT clowns at all
I wouldn't take your job even for 10 million
I can't look like a f.ool defending the indefensible
Cheers
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by SU50: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
How's PO the best candidate? Because he is being supported by a mob?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by tsdarkside(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
adem30:

that was the strangest type of lamentations i have seen here on nairaland.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by Dapson73(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
FixNigeria2023:

There was never a time where igbos are ahead of Yorubas. Go and study history very well and stop writing thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by FixNigeria2023: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
you should be the one reading your history not me...the first president in Nigeria was an Igbo man,the first military head of state is an Igbo man,the first senate President and the first speaker house of representatives were all Igbos go back to your history class the war favoured the Yorubas else when an Igbo man talks you dare not speak
Dapson73:

There was never a time where igbos are ahead of Yorubas. Go and study history very well and stop writing thrash.
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi In The Spirit Of Fairness To The IGBOS by ASAPFERG1: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thunder kill this op

(1) (Reply)

Mega Rally for Peter Obi in Lagos (Festac) ..Massive Obedients Youths / Checkout Bola Ahmed Tinubu thIs Morning / Which Past Governors Should Be In Jail If Nigeria Were A Functional Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.