Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? (62804 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / Is My Decision Right Or Wrong / Will I Regret My Decision Later On In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by usagee36: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Trust me in one or two years, you will be dragging the child with her as a grandmother.
Survivor2020:
My 17 years old brought shame to me last year she got pregnant, I have disowned her and sent her packing. She is staying with her boyfriend in his family home.

She gave birth 5 months ago she has been sick ever since she had the baby and the boyfriend doesn't have any money to take care of her. Plus the living condition is not suitable for her in her condition.

I have forgiven her and I want to take her back home so I can take her to the hospital for treatment but I don't want her to come with her baby. Please note there is only me and my 7 years old son at home. I work and my son goes to school till 5pm.

I don't have time to babysit the baby.
I want the father to take care of his child while I take care of mine.
I hope my decision is not bad?
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Survivor2020:
My 17 years old brought shame to me last year she got pregnant, I have disowned her and sent her packing. She is staying with her boyfriend in his family home.

She gave birth 5 months ago she has been sick ever since she had the baby and the boyfriend doesn't have any money to take care of her. Plus the living condition is not suitable for her in her condition.

I have forgiven her and I want to take her back home so I can take her to the hospital for treatment but I don't want her to come with her baby. Please note there is only me and my 7 years old son at home. I work and my son goes to school till 5pm.

you made the right decision
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Jesuisbelle(f): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ma please the deed has been done already, since God have touched your heart to forgive kindly forgive totally and take both along with you.. The Lord is your strength
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Emmanuel30a: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
When you give birth to child outside wedlock or out of wedlock, you have dialogued for badluck. There is no need for prologue and epilogue, there is no need for analogue prologue, analogue epilogue and analogue dialogue. You can't and or you don't dialogue for goodluck outside of wedlock. You are a rogue and your plague, is just in vague. You can't argue... Now or so, when they ask or when they asked you to padluck your cock before wedlock or for wedlock and to have goodluck during wedlock; you know what it means? You allow your cock to be sucked and you bleeped the buttock with socks or the buttocks that wear socks, from 8o'clock to 12o'clock... You have forgotten cassocks and or the cassocks. Now, your goodluck have been locked and you have been locked and blocked from having goodluck. Children and or when you give birth outside wedlock, brings badluck. Giving birth out of wedlock, brings badluck... Try your luck...
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Hungerbadoo: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Karleb:

You are the definition of a bad father.

How will sending her off to the boyfriend house solve anything?

The fact that she got pregnant under your watch shows you failed her as a parent.

To redeem yourself, get your daughter back, continue training her as you should then discuss with the boy parents on how you would take care of the baby.

How exactly do you people think? angry
you go just open you mouth waaaa
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Karleb(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
you go just open you mouth waaaa

17 year old girl wey dem purse commot for house no fit agree with wetin you write.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by anngodwin: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Survivor2020 post=116893608]
I suggest you bring back your girl child with her baby back to your house.get her treated medically and when she recovers, let her to learn skills.then she can take care of her baby without depending on you.hope she learns her lessons n zip up. The Lord is your muscle �
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by fuckwell2080: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
The fault from both of you.were are you when a jobless small boy was fucking your daughter black and blue.The problem with young girls they like dating young small jobless boys thinking there in relationship were as they are LUST.A girl supose focus on her education busy FUCKING about and now BELE DON COME.When you advice them small girls they disrespect you.The JOBLESS BOY has runaway from responsibilities but ready to Bleep her again.Better take ur WAYWARD DAUGHTER from the IRRESPONSIBLE RASCAL before he give am DOUBLE BELE again.Next time hold on to ur responsibilities.The way you narrate the stories is like your daughter is WAYWARD and SPOILT girl.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by frozen70(f): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

If she continues to stay there with the guy, there's a high chance that she will get pregnant again. That will complicate her life even more.

Honestly
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Munzy14(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

I werela ya personal. grin

Ufodu umu nwoke n'emekari ka nkita ma ha hu nwata nwaanyi.
No self-control.
cheesy
Onye ejikwala nwa m nwaanyi egwusara m egwu o....maka onwu mmadu o. cheesy

Is not like that o, They were probably dating..But, were careless not to take precautions.

And their could be sleep overs which OP didn't notice. Girls at that age ahu ji ato ha biri biri..

A girl child must have a mother and father figure in her growing up..If one parent isn't there, a guardian or so can step up.

A single mom cannot take care of a girl child.

A single father is worst..

Mpa nwere uru ha na ba ma nwaanyi ru her puberty..Mpa ga na achu umu ururu okorobia that will start coming around or hanging near compound...

Despite that, pikin wey want spoil go spoil.. cheesy

Same way mothers scare away girls coming around their sons until ha adi ready to have a relationship.

Parenting is not easy o..But One will meet and swim the waters...

1 Like

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by remmydada(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Agreed she made a mistake but your own mistake is more than hers
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Onomehenry: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Survivor2020:

Hmmm, this is y most nigerian men don't want to have female children, once she starts having boyfriend it becomes an issue. That's y I support early marriage, if a girl is old enough to knack, she is old enough to be a wife and mother. As far as am concerned sir, ur daughter is married to her baby father and the family. Its a shame the boys family can't pay her medical bills, step in sir and take care of her and the child, the child is innocent sir.

I don't support a man taking care of his married daughter and her husband, including grandchildren. It's a shameful thing.

I have a humble suggestion sir, when she is fully recovered, let her choose between furthering her education and going back to her husband s house, if she chooses to go back, it means u sti have to hands off, but sound it clear to her husband and family that she is now their responsibility not urs, but always keep an eye on her as a father. If she agrees to go bk to school, plus learn a handwork, it's means she only made a mistake, accept her bk, to hell with the boy and his broke family
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by seangy4konji: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
I think you need to wait till she dies and your grand child na...

Abi
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by mariahAngel(f): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy
Onye ejikwala nwa m nwaanyi egwusara m egwu o....maka onwu mmadu o. cheesy

Is not like that o, They were probably dating..But, were careless not to take precautions.

And their could be sleep overs which OP didn't notice. Girls at that age ahu ji ato ha biri biri..

A girl child must have a mother and father figure in her growing up..If one parent isn't there, a guardian or so can step up.

A single mom cannot take care of a girl child.

A single father is worst..

Mpa nwere uru ha na ba ma nwaanyi ru her puberty..Mpa ga na achu umu ururu okorobia that will start coming around or hanging near compound...

Despite that, pikin wey want spoil go spoil.. cheesy

Same way mothers scare away girls coming around their sons until ha adi ready to have a relationship.

Parenting is not easy o..But One will meet and swim the waters...

O di ka op wu single parent.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by bepositive11: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
The first question is did you caution her about boys before she got pregnant? If you didn't, part of the blame falls on you because she was naive and you didn't direct her.

Anyway, since you have forgiven her, help her get on her feet. Bring her home then take her to the hospital. Let her leave the baby with her boyfriend's family since there are people there to look after the baby. After your daughter recovers, ask her what she wants and work out a plan with her. Since she's now a mother, help her get to a point where she can take care of herself and her child.

It would be better if you could also help the boyfriend, but only you can make that judgement. I'm saying this because if he gets to a better place, he can eventually marry her and the baby will have the mother and father together.

If the boyfriend can't be helped, help your daughter alone.

Survivor2020:

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Munzy14(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

O di ka op wu single parent.
Likely..

It is a case..Every parent is important in a child's life.

Death is the only excuse, yet a guardian can step in.
No child will have a balanced life without nne, but they can survive cool without nna but comma fo dey.

1 Like

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by H0711(f): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bad decision grandma
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Freelane33(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2022
Survivor2020:

Fatherhood doesn’t change people , decision we made changed us .
Rule your world brother
You are a real father . You don’t support non sense . I told my brother son this yesterday “you are too loose , tighting up little champ or else I’ll whoop your ass “
I don’t want him to be stupid that was why I have no reason to over looked any nonsense he does .
If you feel like the lesson has been learnt . She can come back and restart a new life . Moreso let her come with the baby , she’s your grand child . Raise them together and never keep all eye closed because it could be dangerous if she’s still seeing the guy . Another belly shooting fit happen . Young kids with stagnant sense and high libido

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Survivor2020(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2022
Freelane33:

Fatherhood doesn’t change people , decision we made changed us .
Rule your world brother
You are a real father . You don’t support non sense . I told my brother son this yesterday “you are too loose , tighting up little champ or else I’ll whoop your ass “
I don’t want him to be stupid that was why I have no reason to over looked any nonsense he does .
If you feel like the lesson has been learnt . She can come back and restart a new life . Moreso let her come with the baby , she’s your grand child . Raise them together and never keep all eye closed because it could be dangerous if she’s still seeing the guy . Another belly shooting fit happen . Young kids with stagnant sense and high libido

Thank you the mother is recovering she will be reunited with her baby as soon as she gets better.

1 Like

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Survivor2020:

Thank you the mother is recovering she will be reunited with her baby as soon as she gets better.

U are heartless the child needs her mother

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.