Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? (62812 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / Is My Decision Right Or Wrong / Will I Regret My Decision Later On In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by NoToPile: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ulunne777:
Bring her back oo.My neighbor sent her daughter away like this to her boyfriend only for the guy to give her another pregnancy barely 2 months after birth of the first pregnancy which now resulted in twins. cheesy

2 16 yr old children grin totally dependent on their parents.Now the boys mother sent the girl away with the babies ,say she like prick too much and after ppl begging the girl's parents,they now accepted 3 babies grin. .

Manage one now before the poor man will turn her to a baby factory grin

Nawa oo

16yearolds? Nawa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Mindlog: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Acidosis:

You need to put your house in order. History has a way of repeating itself.

From his posts, OP has 2 children from 2 women and none is living with him......that is an insight.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
wwwkaycom:
Your decision is not only bad but wicked. Where were you when such a ferociously poor guy was shacking your daughter?
I can imagine what your daughter is going through in the hand of a family that lacks the financial wherewithal to take care of basic medicare. I can conveniently refer to you as wicked for releasing your daughter to that kind of family. Are you sure she is feeding well? She made a mistake right, but you made an even greater one by throwing her out to be devoured by that verocious thing you called her boyfriend. Someone who can't afford basic medicare! E wicked Sir. Go and get the girl and her little daughter out of that dungeon before that poor boyfriend impregnate her again. I don't think you understand the psychology of such ferociously poor guys, they live and swim in poverty, do nothing about their live and hope a miracle will happen one day and they'll eventually get out of their miseries. Deliver your daughter and her little girl now!
You v talked my talk as perf of your talk.
Talk has finished.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by ariesbull: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:
My 17 years old brought shame to me last year she got pregnant, I have disowned her and sent her packing. She is staying with her boyfriend in his family home.

She gave birth 5 months ago she has been sick ever since she had the baby and the boyfriend doesn't have any money to take care of her. Plus the living condition is not suitable for her in her condition.

I have forgiven her and I want to take her back home so I can take her to the hospital for treatment but I don't want her to come with her baby. Please note there is only me and my 7 years old son at home. I work and my son goes to school till 5pm.

I don't have time to babysit the baby.
I want the father to take care of his child while I take care of mine.
I hope my decision is not bad?
she is your blood take your grandkid back

1 Like

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by joelbooks: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:
My 17 years old brought shame to me last year she got pregnant, I have disowned her and sent her packing. She is staying with her boyfriend in his family home.

She gave birth 5 months ago she has been sick ever since she had the baby and the boyfriend doesn't have any money to take care of her. Plus the living condition is not suitable for her in her condition.

Baby is still very young

I have forgiven her and I want to take her back home so I can take her to the hospital for treatment but I don't want her to come with her baby. Please note there is only me and my 7 years old son at home. I work and my son goes to school till 5pm.

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by uchvic(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
with all due respect sir/ma ibu ewu

1 Like

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by plantainbender(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fair enough.

Survivor2020:

My 7 years old doesn't stay alone at home he go to after school lessons I pick him up at 5pm Mon to thrusday we go home together , on Friday his mother pick him up he stay with her for weekend.
My daughter is sick i have seen her picture that her boyfriend father has sent to me and i couldnt hold my tears .
she urgently needs medical care and I want her to be stress free her health is very important for me the baby has her father and her father people who can take care of her while I am taking care of mine.
I rather bring her home alone and do my best as a father for her to get well because if anything happen to her I will never forgive myself.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by toffyz(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

What of her mother?

What of her Mother?

1 Like

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by CaptainAyub: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

Your decision is terrible

2 Likes

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Eriokanmi: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

Run all necessary tests on her first. She's your daughter, take her back.

Most of the children of nowadays no dey hear word. Now she'd learn a hard way.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Iykenuwa(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=Survivor2020 post=116893608]My 17 years old brought shame to me last year she got pregnant, I have disowned her and sent her packing. She is staying with her boyfriend in his family home.

I hope my decision is not bad? [/quote

Please bring your daughter and grand-child home. Message me directly for 10k to support expenses.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by sageb: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

You over reacted, don't try to separate your daughter and her child.
Take both of them back or leave them with the boyfriend.
who says that you cannot support her with money for medication while she is sick in her boyfriend's house?

5 Likes

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by afbstrategies: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
wwwkaycom:
Your decision is not only bad but wicked. Where were you when such a ferociously poor guy was shacking your daughter?
I can imagine what your daughter is going through in the hand of a family that lacks the financial wherewithal to take care of basic medicare. I can conveniently refer to you as wicked for releasing your daughter to that kind of family. Are you sure she is feeding well? She made a mistake right, but you made an even greater one by throwing her out to be devoured by that verocious thing you called her boyfriend. Someone who can't afford basic medicare! E wicked Sir. Go and get the girl and her little daughter out of that dungeon before that poor boyfriend impregnate her again. I don't think you understand the psychology of such ferociously poor guys, they live and swim in poverty, do nothing about their live and hope a miracle will happen one day and they'll eventually get out of their miseries. Deliver your daughter and her little girl now!

Don't be too mean and harsh when you advice others because you are not in their shoes. Also your advice, no matter how good will look weak and fail to meet it's intended purpose.

5 Likes

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by VeryWickedMan: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Leave her there to die since na only prick she sabi.

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by SIMONEKPA7: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

Take them both, its a mistake......

1 Like

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by money121(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by JayPeeOham: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
You need to ask your daughter if she's I'm at with leaving her child behind if not, then you have no choice but to welcome both of them unless you are ready to loose them both, I mean your child and grand child.

By the way, Where is your wife, or the mother to your kids?

3 Likes

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Uhtred(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
So you intend to separate a 5 months old child from the mother. If there's anything beyond being wicked, 'll qualify you as that.

10 Likes

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by ahnie: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
I have nothing to say.just here to read comments.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by tctrills: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

Have you heard of unconditional love before? Your child isn't the first girl to get pregnant but you have shown that your love for her is weak. Your love for her is based on good behavior. I think you are a terrible father.

18 Likes

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by CheapHomes1: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

Fake story. Fiction

1 Like

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by jeromestarks: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

Let her suffer the consequences of her action. After all, she opened her legs to be fvcked.
She enjoyed the penis. Now she should enjoy the result too.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Googledotcom: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Take care of yours while they take care of theirs. Simple !
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Weirdcamila: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Get your daughter back asap. See what being an alpha male causes you

2 Likes

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Legalese(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Which kain papa be this?
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by diggindeep: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
In other to make her "impregnator" responsible, I will advise you don't take your daughter and her baby back.

Instead, send her to the hospital, also send as much help as you can to her.

I sensed you're also a single mother reason why you're not just disappointed but pained.

1 Like

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by stevups(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

You did not fail, just that the situation sometimes comes in a way we least expected. Just forgive her and bring the baby too under your roof. The provider of heaven and earth will provide you.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by twilliamx(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

Forgive all of HER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.