Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu (7908 Views)

620,000 NNPP Members In Northeast Dump Kwankwaso, Join Atiku In PDP / 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 6:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Gentino:
Your reasons for dumping NNPP are vague. You did not state it in a clear term your grouse with NNPP.

Keep on fooling yourself thinking you're fooling Nigerians. We all know that it's a season to cashout from big criminal daddies

They didn't dump NNPP. They are flagbearers under NNPP but supporting the candudature of Tinubu under APC
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Traplord09: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Him wan chop Lagos money. People go cash out on tilumbus head during this election time and vote for Mr capable angry grin

Da done da cash out since then
Day before yesterday someone at nairaland was happy that he was been paid by looters drugstore tinuubff.... Or PDP

ATM
BUHARI olanrewaju
UBA

I found 1 at surulere...
Some case can be covered this Lagos for u
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by BlazinGlory40: 6:45am On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Why are they in NNPP before in the first place?

Who sabi NNPP for Osun? All Labor Party candidates should also collapse their structure for Asiwaju ASAP.

No time at all.

Not just Labour Party candidates in the SW but in every region too. And oh PDP candidates in the SW should collapse their structure for him too. Nice suggestion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Only fools are the ones supporting piter obingo
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses
selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache
they don't know what to do again
they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe.
Nigerians are now waking up.
the youths are coming.

Hahahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio

1 Like

Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by tyinfinity: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2022
We the members of obidirty Pandora group has upgraded the result of our master mazi Gregory obituary from a pass degree in philosophy to second class lower division.We are still working on how to award a degree certificate to obi peter from prestigious Chicago state University

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Dragonsword: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Eriggs:
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY
Jagaban I hail ooooooooo! grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin

City boy ko. Brown teeth ni!

Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Lol. APC will be yoruba's people party, pdp will be northerners people party. Only Labour Party is a national party at this time

1 Like

Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Khaysee: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Men clothing payment on delivery
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Period007(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2022
LegalWolf:
This election could possibly be the most tribal one in Nigeria. Take a look at the below:

- Many of Tinubu's supporters are Yoruba and Muslim Northerners. I speak both Hausa and Yoruba (and my native fulfude) quite fluently and it is surprising that when speaking with quite a lot of people, they do not have any cogent reason for supporting Tinubu (other than he is Yoruba or Muslim). The educated elite may refer to his term as a governor but the market women, olokadas etc. don't see it from that perspective.

- PO's support base is largely tribal as well, despite pretense to the contrary. Check most social media platforms, those who support PO the most are from his igbo tribe and peripheral southerners. Apart from that, it is interesting to see how his certificate saga is panning out and the sheer hypocrisy of his fans. If Tinubu had submitted GCE Degree, it would have trended for days. But guess what, this hypocrites still defended him and her parading one nonsense certificate as his. It is just pure stupidity.

- Atiku is a selfish clown. We all can see the nonsense Mahdi has been propagating on his behalf without fail. In fact, I ought not to spill much ink on him because with the pulling out of Wike's faction, his chances are even dimmer and almost non-existent.

- RMK appears to be better but we know he cant do much outside his core zone. Besides, most men of conscience believe it is the time of the South and RMK should have nothing to do close to the presidency at all.

The summary of all I have been saying is that this election will be extremely tribal in nature. We will see more of these Osun decampees and I hope that one day, many people will see beyond ethnic lines and act based on reason and good conscient

Allah hoinu tan

Only an illiterate can not differentiate GCE from Degree
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2022
This is just a litmus test. Kwakanwso himself will join asiwaju's train.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Kingzeez10: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Dalnadoni:
grin See them jumping from frying pan to fire...una go still burn last last...nonsense set of people.
We won't be having this conversation if they had jumped to Labour party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by 007lss: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2022
Dalnadoni:
grin See them jumping from frying pan to fire...una go still burn last last...nonsense set of people.
lol
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Tradepunter2: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2022
TRUST THE YORUBAS AT YOUR OWN PERIL.... AS FOR ME I HAVE DUMPED OBI AND GONE FOR THE DEVIL ATIKU.

WEST IS NOT GOING OBI WAY AND THE DEMONS APC MUST BE STOPPED IN WHICH I AM SORRY ATIKU IS THE ONLY DEVIL TO STOP THEM
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Kingozymandias(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad only nuisances,touts,criminals dey follow obi

Hehehehe you are back from your ban?. I am watching you
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Dalnadoni: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Kingzeez10:

We won't be having this conversation if they had jumped to Labour party.
grin grin
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Why are they in NNPP before in the first place?

Who sabi NNPP for Osun? All Labor Party candidates should also collapse their structure for Asiwaju ASAP.

No time at all.

They should be suspended for anti-party activities
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2022
By December everyone in the south west will unite for Tinubu. It's going to be a clean sweep for Tinubu in the south west.
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Announced3: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Him wan chop Lagos money. People go cash out on tilumbus head during this election time and vote for Mr capable angry grin

You are pained pig grin
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by Announced3: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2022
snapshot:
At the end I see APC and NNPP becoming just regional political party,only PDP and LP going into the general elections especially at the presidential level will have national outlook.

Pained pig grin
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by solomoni87(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Its high time we accept that Tinubu is the next nigerian leader, without sentiment. let us stop the hate and negative and abusive words on Jagaban, cos who God has blessed no man can curse. the earlier we get use to him, the best

1 Like

Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by NohurryInLife: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Everybody sha wan chop cheesy
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by ipobarecriminals: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
sad kid. Nah so dem Dey ban in ur papa house sad
Kingozymandias:

Hehehehe you are back from your ban?. I am watching you
Re: 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu by LegalWolf: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
This coming election will be tribalistic but you still went overboard to malign some candidates. Where lies the truth in this your comment, when your inner mind is saying another thing.
Please what brought about Peter Obi certificate issue on election been tribal? What also brought Mahdi in reference to Atiku and you also went gaslighting on Kwankwoso, that he has no right contesting. Please who made you the judge of who have right and who do not have right? The last time I checked, constitution does not forbid him from contesting.

If there is any political party that has been moderate among the political parties, it is PDP. Why APC had turned everything to tribal and religion politicking virtually.

This your comment has shown the direction of your interest and there is no need hiding under one finger, it won't be enough for you.

Here is the certificate of Mr. Peter Obi with second class honour (lower division) which some reprobate minds peddling about that he had pass as a grade. May God forgive every lost souls that have taken pleasure to malign Peter Obi on this, without proper investigation into it.

I maligned ALL candidates without exception. Face your PO in peace man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking; INEC Results Show Obi Won Bayelsa State. / Jailbreak In Port-Harcourt, 2 killed 4 Escaped / Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.