Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. (2898 Views)

Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) / To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? / Atheists: Do You Believe In Extra-terrestials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by GrayBeard: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
mazaje:

Christians have killed uncountable people to in the name of the bible and Yahweh,no?. . .Islam is just 1600 years old. . .When Christianity was 1600 years old, the thing that comes to mind is violent acts the like crusades witch trials and the inquisition. . . .There is no act of violence that is being committed in the name of Islam that has not been committed in the name of Christianity. . .Study your history book pls. One of the greatest crimes against humanity the holocaust was carried out by Christians on the Jews. . . . . .

Norr make i yab u o! Hitler na christian? ?? ? ?

OIlodo rabata roboto
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by mazaje(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2011
Gray Beard:

Aneg bros, norr blaspeheme. Blood of Jesus. Ftaher forgive him for he know not what he say.

Koran na demonic book. Na shaitan inspire am.

And which evidence do you have to show that an entity called satan inspired the writing of the koran? Muslims believe that satan also decieved the writers of the bible to distort the truth, no?. . . .Your evidence to show that the Koran is not the words of Allah who is the creator of the universe is what?. . .

Hindu na idol.

Ohh, really? But the largest sect of the Christian faith(Catholics are also idol worshipers, no?) By the way Christianity is idol worshiping according to the over 70 percent of the world's population that do not accept its stories and doctrine, no?

Jesus Christ remains the only legitimate fiogure amongst all these religions

According to the belief you have been indoctrinated with or according to reality?. . . .
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by GrayBeard: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2011
Idehn:

I am not providing a rebuttal the concept of God. No where in our conversation has the God concept as you defined using Websters even come up. It has always just been "something else" not God.

I am making an argument that all the premises/theories on the table, point just as easily to a Universe that has always existed in some form/state. My personal speculations of the nature of the Universe prior to the big ba.ng does not change validity of my arguments. Disregard them if you are so inclined.

A universe that has always existed necessarily satisfies the premise that something cannot come from nothing.

If X is something, then it must have always been something.

The simple summary of our argument is that you say that the universe may always have existed, and that that will satisfy the problem of something coming from nothing. I disagree because the premise of something and nothing proves that the universe must have originated from something external to itself. The law of cause and effect proves this, as nothing in this world can be its own cause. That is what makes sense, and that is what makes your whole argument m.o.r.o.n.i.c
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by mazaje(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2011
Gray Beard:

Norr make i yab u o! Hitler na christian? ?? ? ?

OIlodo rabata roboto

Did Hitler alone personally kill the 6 million Jews?. . . .Remember he got some of his inspirations to go against the Jews from the writings of Martin Luther who happens to be the father of protestants Christians. . .
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by GrayBeard: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2011
mazaje:

And which evidence do you have to show that an entity called satan inspired the writing of the koran?

Ha, go and read it, and you will know say na BABANLA demon write koran.

Muslims believe that satan also decieved the writers of the bible to distort the truth, no?

Muslims are a bunch of plagiarist FOOOOOLS. . . .

Ohh, really? But the largest sect of the Christian faith(Catholics are also idol worshipers, no?)

Yes, catholics are idol worshippers, they have got it all wrong. . . . they have lost the way of the gospel. in fact, e don tey way dem don derail. Hundreds of years ago.

By the way Christianity is idol worshiping according to the over 70 percent of the world's population that do not accept its stories and doctrine, no?

According to the belief you have been indoctrinated with or according to reality?. . . .

Look, if you norr take time, i go abuse you wella well well wellest. Whish kain brain you get sef? Efritin wey you write just resemble indomie noodles. osanobua, make una helep me see dis kain boy o.

Norr carry ya granmama foolishness derail dis thread. if u get problem wit Jesus, open thread, i go sammer you dia.
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by GrayBeard: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2011
Wia dat useless small boi Idehn, come follow me ansa kweshun -

Gray Beard:

@ iDEHN.

How do you explain conscious mind and purposefulness? that is something that does not rhyme with the idea that there is no conscious God
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by mazaje(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2011
Gray Beard:

Ha, go and read it, and you will know say na BABANLA demon write koran.

Actually there is much more injunction to kill and commit acts of violence in the name of God that is found in the old testament than there is in the Koran. The old testament which is a part of the bible much more violent than the Koran, go read the two of them. . . .

Muslims are a bunch of plagiarist FOOOOOLS. . . .

According to the Jews that practice Judaism Christians are usurpers and a bunch of plagiarist FOOOOOLS, no?

Yes, catholics are idol worshippers, they have got it all wrong. . . . they have lost the way of the gospel. in fact, e don tey way dem don derail. Hundreds of years ago.

The same Catholics that assembled the book you call the bible?. . . . .If they got it wrong that means the books upon which the catholic fathers sat down and voted to be included in the Christian canon are all wrong, no?. . . .

Look, if you norr take time, i go abuse you wella well well wellest. Whish kain brain you get sef? Efritin wey you write just resemble indomie noodles. osanobua, make una helep me see dis kain boy o.

If you no get superior arguments, na to dey abuse and curses, eh?,. . .That na sign say you no know wetin you dey talk about ohh. . .

Norr carry ya granmama foolishness derail dis thread. if u get problem wit Jesus, open thread, i go sammer you dia.

Na you carry granmama foolishness derail the thread ohh no be me. . .
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by GrayBeard: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2011
Abeg na u start am. . . . like say u be real man, oya, go open thread na?

I go DESTROY you with BAZOOKA dia, just try am.

Christianity is complete and accurate.
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by mazaje(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2011
Gray Beard:

Abeg na u start am. . . . like say u be real man, oya, go open thread na?

I go DESTROY you with BAZOOKA dia, just try am.

Christianity is complete and accurate.

According to your beliefs abi? Islam is also complete and accurate, no?. . .The Hindus also believe that their religion is complete and accurate, no?. . .What evidence do you have to show that the Koran is not Allah's final revelation to mankind?
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by GrayBeard: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2011
Coward. U no fit open thread becos u know say i go sammer u dia. why you dey fear?
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by mazaje(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2011
What thread do you want me to open?. . .Name it and i will open it. . .
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by GrayBeard: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
1. You said violence in islam is the same as in xtianity.
2. u said there there is no basis for xtianity etc,

start with these. . . .frame ur questions as u please
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by mazaje(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2011
Gray Beard:

1. You said violence in islam is the same as in xtianity.

Christian violence in the past is same with the present once carried out by Muslims. . . .

2. u said there there is no basis for xtianity etc,

start with these. . . .frame your questions as u please

Its a man made religion like any other religion out there. . . .I will start a topic about it. . .
Re: Atheists Do Not Reject Your God. by Kay17: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2011
@graybeard if everything is an effect from a cause, then the cause an effect of another cause then u have an infinite regress - an impossibility. For example, assuming god is the cause of the universe, then another god the cause of the first god, and on and on. Also matter is such a dynamic force, indestructible, ever changing. Transformed to life energy light. A state of nothingness cannot be said to exist as its a complete n total void of space, time, matter, even pigment. There will be nothing to progress. As to christianity, its another religion with far fetched ideas and beliefs which are not expected to be reasonable. The extent of ignorance from the bible is overwhelming, and obviously not for any practical utility. Neither can it be used as a yardstick of morality. The fervent themes of racism, bigotry, violence and stupidity prove that the bible has long outlived its usefulness beliefs which are not expected to be reasonable. The extent of ignorance from the bible is overwhelming, and obviously not for any practical utility. Neither can it be used as a yardstick of morality. The fervent themes of racism, bigotry, violence and stupidity prove that the bible has long outlived its usefulness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Join The Illuminati / Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... / Unveiling The Faith Theatre Project 100,000 Seat Stadium-like Sanctuary [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.