Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,826 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House (50625 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by sameks08(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
This one is messing with her life
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by dominic17: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
It is only a backwards person like you who have never travel out of that your backward village that will say Yoruba's do not travel to other region. In case you don't know, most of the goods produced in Lagos are sold in East and your brothers troop to the east as sales representation or sales executives. I grew up in the east and I had Yoruba's as neighbors and as classmate even in the university, nobody maltreated them or call them names. you guys should desist from the way you are treating others in your region because if you guys are serve with the measure you will not like it.

SugarGirl44:

Liar!
Yorubas don't travel to the backward region, rather we go abroad.
Have you ever seen Yorubas taking night bus to go to your place like your people do?
Never!!
We don't need you, you need us.
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by porthouse7(f): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
DonBenny77:
Naso dem dey take find trouble
which trouble? na tinubu send kanu to kuje ni
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by porthouse7(f): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rapuru14:

May your destiny be managed the way the drug baron has managed Lagos.

Iti
same Lagos ur tribe dey hustle to buy land inside swamp
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Nightwolf1: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
After a while they would bring a picture of unknown DEAD person and claim that it is the same girl Obidients killed for supporting Tinubu. That Obidients are Nnamdi Kanu supporters.

That is their game plan with this picture.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Munzy14(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:
It's a big accomplishment for her then undecided
I pity her though..Her enemies will use UGM to take her away..If she goes viral.
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Nnaworo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
REDshouse:
An empty street, an empty house ... all residents and indigenes have ran to Lagos for greener pastures, including presidential aspirant Obi, To a State managed by a seasoned, accommodating, and humble Democrats (Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu)...God Bless BAT23

You shamelessly agree that Tinubu is the one managing Lagos.A State with a sitting Governor is managed by an ordinary citizen.What an usurpation?
But let me tell you.Tinubu came to Lagos just like others.Before Tinubu Lagos has always been and will remain after him.You Yorubas are Being worshipers.
Obi will floor Tinubu in Lagos even with all his Agberos.We are waiting for him.What happened in Okota in last election where he sent Agberu to go after the Igbos can never be tolerated again.
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Zonefree(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Munzy14:

I pity her though..Her enemies will use UGM to take her away..If she goes viral.
That's likely possible.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by perez100: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
If you feel Igbos are many in Lagos then support Nigeria breakup if you have courage that your people will not suffer. The last time I checked, only Igbos are serious to divide Nigeria. Igboho is just pushed to make small noise because they think IPOB agitation is aimed at getting the number one position in Nigeria. So, Igboho is used for the purpose of getting power and nothing more.
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by SugarGirl44(f): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
dominic17:
It is only a backwards person like you who have never travel out of that your backward village that will say Yoruba's do not travel to other region. In case you don't know, most of the goods produced in Lagos are sold in East and your brothers troop to the east as sales representation or sales executives. I grew up in the east and I had Yoruba's as neighbors and as classmate even in the university, nobody maltreated them or call them names. you guys should desist from the way you are treating others in your region because if you guys are serve with the measure you will not like it.

We don't have up to 3k Yoruba people in the whole SE, but we have over 12m ibos in SW.
Is that normal to you?
You guys keep trooping in and in the process you're overwhelming our resources yet, you call the same place all sort of bad names.
Do the Yorubas in the east interface in your local politics or call your place no man's land?
That's the difference btw humans and animals.
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by obyno82: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
REDshouse:
An empty street, an empty house ... all residents and indigenes have ran to Lagos for greener pastures, including presidential aspirant Obi, To a State managed by a seasoned, accommodating, and humble Democrats (Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu)...God Bless BAT23

You don't have sense
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by obyno82: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:

We don't have up to 3k Yoruba people in the whole SE, but we have over 12m ibos in SW.
Is that normal to you?
You guys keep trooping in and in the process you're overwhelming our resources yet, you call the same place all sort of bad names.
Do the Yorubas in the east interface in your local politics or call your place no man's land?

Don't be stupid woman. Look if you collect my tax then i have as much stake to decide who runs what in my locality and utilizes my money, stop that rubbish statement it is crass ignorance from you. There are Yorubas working in Anambra state civil service one rose to a director of Finance. another one left the Anambra civil service and established Onitsha Business School. see he is giving back to the community, but you dolts just come and yarn rubbish
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by obyno82: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
REDshouse:
we are hostile but all your tribesmen keeps rushing ekeledilichukwu bus from east to Lagos and south west every day for greener pastures ...how many of my tribes men do u always see rushing to a state that some lunatics will always compel citizen to sit at home on a working Monday for that matter,

You don't have sense. See let me challenge you go and check the migration data from the east to Lagos from 2005 till date. the number has reduced drastically the people now migrating to Lagos are undocumented migrants and aliens from Chad, Mali and Niger and people from the north affected by BH
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by REDshouse(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
greatermax77:

People like you is the reason the country can't move forward. Shallow mindset
and people like u have made Anambra to become Dubai
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by REDshouse(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Bro get that into you head that Lagos State was not own by the Yoruba bro
It was formal capital before Abuja so stop saying that
Igbos are looking for where they can make thier business easy for them and Lagos has all the sea port needed for business bro
it was own by Igbo... QED
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Electorate: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

https://www.facebook.com/102288462007143/posts/pfbid0SXoJiGyEsgfUoqtNCVFrPXb72j3o4rWdBYoeadn23YQCMbXs8NjWUd96bKgUiy7Cl/

Shey una see sey na Tinubu urchins first start, the other day one dressed like this to igbo dominated Alaba market, now this one in front of Kanu's home, hope nobody will cry foul when this lots begin to return home without their head on their neck.

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by chris31(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
SOCIAL MEDIA IS WASTIN ALL THESE LAZY YOUTHS angry
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Savagery101: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
THERE IS NO SENSE IN THIS
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by dominic17: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
I don't know what you mean by local politics however, Yoruba in the east are allowed as citizen to exercise don't right to vote for whoever they want to vote for. they are accorded their rights as Nigerians therefore feel at home. So there's no need for name calling. Just know this and have peace, whoever that pays taxes have the right to partake in choosing the leader that manages the tax revenues.
SugarGirl44:

Is that normal to you?
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by SugarGirl44(f): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
dominic17:
I don't know what you mean by local politics however, Yoruba in the east are allowed as citizen to exercise don't right to vote for whoever they want to vote for. they are accorded their rights as Nigerians therefore feel at home. So there's no need for name calling. Just know this and have peace, whoever that pays taxes have the right to partake in choosing the leader that manages the tax revenues.

Na so.
It's so easy to write English on Nairaland.
We all know reality is the exact opposite, but let's all keep pretending.
Bye alaye.
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by CoolAmbience(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Get over it already you slowpoke. You are not IGBO, you sound super foolish and daft keep deceiving your idiotic fellows.

What exactly do you mean by accommodate please does the lagos state government provide startup capitals to Igbos who venture into business? Did you father dash me a piece of land as an act of generosity and accommodation and to encourage my enterprise? Do you guys feed and accomodates me in other to aid my business prowess? What is stopping you from not dominating your markets is your accommodation of IGBOS grin grin

By accommodation do you people buy houses, estates for me, or give me a roof over my head, or do you people rent houses for me or even build for me? What is the accommodation you guys show IGBOS, if not this same ethnic toxicity, Tribalism, hate, envy and Genocide. Are there other Yorubas residing in the east, if yes they are not be accommodated abi? You guys are hopeless and pathetic, very disgraceful and someone will argue that some of you have elementary education.

Honestly some Yorubas are one of the dumbest People on the planet. Accommodation kill una there, all over Nigeria everyone has freedom to live and do business freely the very fact someone is trying to make that into some kind of privilege is in itself proof of insanity and imbecility, una too mumu, tufiakwa!

Not agreeing with my position doesn't change the fact that I am Igbo. When you are done blabbing, you go go rest.

Someone says his Igbo, and here you are denigrating Yorubas that didn't do anything to you.

O gosiri na obu ezughi gi ezu.
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by CoolAmbience(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Ogun kill you and your mother. Such shame and cowardice and slavery mentality you just displayed cannot be IGBO, you'll need a Circumcision of your balls and then your ethnic heart and then your tribalaistic hypothalamus and then of course, you'll do away with your shit eating habit, then maybe we might give you a chance to be an igbo man for one day. Till then have some shame and stick to your tribe. Oponu ode!

It is insanity like yours that has ensured that no Igbo man became Nigeria's president since 1966.

Not even the VP position has been occupied by an Igbo man since 1983.

Mark my word, when next the presidency is returning to the South in 2039, it is likely to go to the Southsouth with the way we Igbos continue to demonstrate gross political ignorance, ethnic disharmony and outright lack of strategic plan for clinching the presidency.

For a Hausa/Fulani to emerge as president, he 'strongly' needs either the Igbo or Yoruba. The Yoruba man needs the Hausa/Fulani or Igbo to emerge.

Even Buhari that many Igbos, that are unwell, think is uneducated and daft, understands this elementary political calculation...Buhari and Tinubu were never political associates before the 2014 merger of their parties, but Buhari very well understood this. And Tinubu too. They put aside their differences and worked together.

For the Igbo to continue to think that they do not need the Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani to ascend the presidency...then, they (we) must be building our castle in the air.

No be by to dey curse anybody wey talk wetin no sweet una o. You go curse, you go taya....nobody send you.

The Southwest is likely to grab 2023 due to the significance of their contributions to Buhari's emergence. The North would rather payback the collaboration and support by the Southwest than invest their votes on an Igbo presidency.

It is what it is....
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by JOemmy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
All these agbado people are just too dumb is nmk contesting election with tinibu?
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Pearlwhite: 1:07am On Sep 23, 2022
REDshouse:
eeeeya sorry as shame Don pursue u also commot from ur fathers house come land of oloora ati Oyin
land that u couldn't develope on ur own. You should be grateful not hateful.
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by ZombieSlayer1: 5:36am On Sep 23, 2022
REDshouse:
Mugu, that area is near government house and so it has always been a cool area. It's like an estate. I know the area well because my babe lives a stone throw from this house.
Una go com here dey cap rubbish. And it has been proven several times that Peter Obi lives in Anambra. How guileless can you urchins be?
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by REDshouse(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Mugu, that area is near government house and so it has always been a cool area. It's like an estate. I know the area well because my babe lives a stone throw from this house.
Una go com here dey cap rubbish. And it has been proven several times that Peter Obi lives in Anambra. How guileless can you urchins be?
he is lagos based...
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Soso990240(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

. cheesy grin

Yes o....it is Tinubu's turn
nah.. we don't want that. We Yoruba Christians say no to Tinubu and his Islamic agendas
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by PeterObi4LP: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Lol see the thread where the location was livestreamed even on nairaland for hours upon hours.
Yet u IPOB bingos didn't do anything.

https://www.nairaland.com/6982802/ijelespeaks-finally-lands-igbo-land

Stop supporting Obi go back to your terrorist IPOB. U cannot be for IPOB and be for Obi.
IPOB remains a terrorist group u can hit your head on the wall

Why do you all miscreant things anyone supporting Obi is Ipob or Igbo? Do I look Igbo or Ipob to you? To hell with Ipob.

I read your story here how Nnamdi mastermind your deportation back to Nigeria due to the atrocities you committed. Every since then, you are pained body, spirit and soul and have resorted to assassinate the character of NK. Go get a life.
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Prettygirl200(f): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
I keep saying this, ONENESS in Nigeria isn't working, because we all know the winner of this coming election, if it is rigged there will be war of division, if it isn't rigged afeye 8 years there will still be war. We need to tell ourselves the truth.igbos need to have their own nation, those entitleed and religious northeners also should have their own nation, the divided and confused yorubas also need their own nation, while the south were the major resources of which these other people are entitled to also need theirs. This is the only way there will be peace, WHY? Bc ONENESS in Nigeria isn't WORKING!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life / Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) / Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.