Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Samples Of UNN Certificates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samples Of UNN Certificates (4808 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe / The Great Zik didn't learn well from history. My Brother Is Now The VC Of UNN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samples Of UNN Certificates by BlazinGlory40: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2022
No long words. I just wanted to post two samples of UNN degree certificates to prove to those BATists that they are grasping at straws. Here they are

3 Likes

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2022
BlazinGlory40:
No long words. I just wanted to post two samples of UNN degree certificates to prove to those BATists that they are grasping at straws. Here they are

Nice one bro.

Tinubu is Buhari. We don't want another Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Una get strength to dey reply dim-witted folks. We that schooled in Lions Den knows how our certificate is and how it is issued.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by topsam1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Very good... the dates showed they were issued on a Friday respectively.. 'a working day'...that Obi's result shows it was issued on a Saturday...this thing needs clarification
BlazinGlory40:
Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by N3TRAL: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
The Senate of University cannot sit on a Saturday.

It is the date the Senate of a University approves that graduates have distinguished themselves in character and learning that is inputed on university certificates.

The samples above were issued on a Friday which is a working day.

All university Certificates I have seen were issued on working days.

Do you go to the office to do formal work on Saturday and Sunday?

Why did the Senate approve Obi's certificate on a Saturday?

These are genuine questions that beg for answers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
topsam1:
Very good... the dates showed they were issued on a Friday respectively.. 'a working day'...that Obi's result shows it was issued on a Saturday...this thing needs clarification
go and verify

3 Likes

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Kagd10: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Peter Obi's is forged.

1 Like

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by christejames(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:

It is the date the Senate of a University approves that graduates have distinguished themselves in character and learning that is inputed on university certificates.

Your brain must be loaded with shits that's why you cannot comprehend or read things properly...

UNN issues her certificates (or statements of results) on convocation days which is normally weekends. I got mine the next day of the convocation which was Saturday.

Obi has at least posted his own, leave the verification for INEC or whichever agency to do, now post that of your masters.

1 Like

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by BlazinGlory40: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi's is forged.

Give it up man! You guys have lost this one. Better still go to UNN and request for his result. I can’t help you any longer.

5 Likes

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Kagd10: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Give it up man! You guys have lost this one. Better still go to UNN and request for his result. I can’t help you any longer.

You didn't see that Peter Obi result was forged?

1 Like

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by BlazinGlory40: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi's is forged.

And oh, as for that number on the top right side, that first character is a D. Now zoom it well and see. Give it up bro

1 Like

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Kagd10: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

And oh, as for that number on the top right side, that first character is a D. Now zoom it well and see. Give it up bro

That's not how it's written.

Also the second underlined.

When Ngige and that UNN lecturer said Peter Obi graduated with D pass. Now I realized they're even wrong. Peter Obi didn't even graduate.
Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by goshikid: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
cheesy another Obidient... Fraud

A third class scammer
Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Jokerman(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Clowns... comparing the designs of 1984 to 2018... foolish People...

Every sane person knows that Obi's reuslt is real and authentic

4 Likes

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by goshikid: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:

you the mind the fraudulent Obidient cheesy Only a bastard will believe him
Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Mindlog: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi's is forged.

Is that not an opportunity for APC and PDP to go to court and have Obi disqualified?

2 Likes

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Mindlog: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:

Don't beg for answers, this is an opportunity to get Obi sued for forgery in court and get him disqualified!

1 Like

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Amarabae(f): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:

Stupidity and dumbness should not be combined, my dear you need to pick one struggle.

The Saturday stuff(is the convocation date) and is when the certificate was issued,
For instance if unn is about to have its convocation on Saturday 24th sept, and they are signing it today being 22nd
What will be written today is that this certificate was issued on 24th September 2022.

I know genetically that you are not smart but atleast pretend that you are not a walking hazard.

3 Likes

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by BlazinGlory40: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

That's not how it's written.

Also the second underlined.

When Ngige and that UNN lecturer said Peter Obi graduated with D pass. Now I realized they're even wrong. Peter Obi didn't even graduate.

Oga, give this thing up! You are sounding like a sore loser! You lost and lost disgracefully. If you still doubt it then go to UNN and do your findings. Meanwhile we did not see the certificate of your own oga. Both primary and secondary.

You dunderheads claimed presented Sowore’s waec result as Obi’s own and where you guys ended up looking stupid is while that waec result shows a date of 1986, Obi graduated in 1984. Here is the authentic result of what you people falsified to be Obi’s result. Once again, give it up. You have lost disgracefully.

1 Like

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Kagd10: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Oga, give this thing up! You are sounding like a sore loser! You lost and lost disgracefully. If you still doubt it then go to UNN and do your findings. Meanwhile we did not see the certificate of your own oga. Both primary and secondary.

You dunderheads claimed presented Sowore’s waec result as Obi’s own and where you guys ended up looking stupid is while that waec result shows a date of 1986, Obi graduated in 1984. Here is the authentic result of what you people falsified to be Obi’s result. Once again, give it up. You have lost disgracefully.

Will you keep quiet? You can see that Peter Obi's result is a forged one yet you're still spewing gibberish.

Ngige and that UNN lecturer knew what they were saying when they said Peter Obi was D pass graduate. They're even being considerate because Peter Obi didn't even graduate.
Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by ObosiUkwalla: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi's is forged.

Oya, Tell tinubu to bring his secondary school results - even if it's forged, we will take it like that.
Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Kagd10: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Oya, Tell tinubu to bring his secondary school results - even if it's forged, we will take it like that.

Tinubu's secondary school was Daley college.

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by ObosiUkwalla: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu's secondary school was Daley college.

Is your mumu hereditary or are you plain stupid?? Is that how result looks like in your village?

3 Likes

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Kagd10: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Is your mumu hereditary or are you plain stupid?? Is that how result looks like in your village?

Daley was what Tinubu used in gaining admission into Chicago university.

1 Like

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by BlazinGlory40: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? You can see that Peter Obi's result is a forged one yet you're still spewing gibberish.

Ngige and that UNN lecturer knew what they were saying when they said Peter Obi was D pass graduate. They're even being considerate because Peter Obi didn't even graduate.

Do you see how stupid and a dunderhead you are? Before yesterday you said Obi graduated with a third class and now you are saying Obi didn’t graduate. Now go home, lock yourself in the room and ask that man in the mirror what the colour if his stupidity is. Do have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Okwyjesus(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I can post my own certificate as a confirmation. Don't mind them
Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by N3TRAL: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Amarabae:

Stupidity and dumbness should not be combined, my dear you need to pick one struggle.

The Saturday stuff(is the convocation date) and is when the certificate was issued,
For instance if unn is about to have its convocation on Saturday 24th sept, and they are signing it today being 22nd
What will be written today is that this certificate was issued on 24th September 2022.

I know genetically that you are not smart but atleast pretend that you are not a walking hazard.

Stick to ashewo and pedophilia, you dunce!

A University certificate is not signed on convocation. It is signed on the day the Senate approves that students should be issued with certificate.

This usually precedes the convocation.

2018 convocation at UNN held on the 1st of December 2018 which was a Saturday.

The certificate you guys brought above was signed on the 30th of November 2018 , A Friday.

The Senate cannot sit on a Saturday or convocation morning.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/convocation-unn-churns-out-11681-undergraduates-post-graduates/amp/

1 Like

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Kagd10: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Do you see how stupid and a dunderhead you are? Before yesterday you said Obi graduated with a third class and now you are saying Obi didn’t graduate. Now go home, lock yourself in the room and ask that man in the mirror what the colour if his stupidity is. Do have a nice day.

It was Ngige and UNN lecturer who said Peter Obi was D pass graduate. With the forged result Peter Obi presented, it means that he didn't even graduate.
Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by BlazinGlory40: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

It was Ngige and UNN lecturer who said Peter Obi was D pass graduate. With the forged result Peter Obi presented, it means that he didn't want even graduate.

Oh they even said a pass and you said 3rd class?now you are saying obi didn’t graduate. Can you see how dull and confused you are?

1 Like

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Nightwolf1: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
This is Tinubu's certificate grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Kagd10: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Oh they even said a pass and you said 3rd class?now you are saying obi didn’t graduate. Can you see how dull and confused you are?

I have always said it was pass though but with the forged one Peter Obi presented, it means he didn't even graduate.
Re: Samples Of UNN Certificates by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

You didn't see that Peter Obi result was forged?

Tinubus life is a forge. Totally forged.
Age forged
Wife( Devil claiming to be pastor) Forged
Business forged
Source of wealth forged
Children( Forged one called Zainab the mad girl)
Health forged
Everything about the drug lord is forged

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore All Smile As He Takes Selfie With Peter Obi At The Airport (Pics) / Nasarawa Voters Erupt In Celebration As Obi Wins Landslide Plus Other Northern V / If A Nigerian Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of The National Assembly:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.