Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,300 members, 7,850,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council (831 Views)

ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. / North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) / Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Discombulator: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
After Zelensky's calls to deprive Russia of the right to "veto" in the UN, as well as proposals from the United States and Germany to reform the Security Council, China expressed its position.

According to the PRC, "no one can deprive Russia of the important role that the country plays in the UN."

"Russia is a permanent member of the Security Council and must continue to play its important role in the UN. No one can deprive Russia of this right," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said at a meeting with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Discombulator: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
One of Ukraine officials came up with Thier usual blatant propaganda claiming china is in support of reforming the UN council and kicking out Russia as a permanent member of the UN security council and foolishly enough her followers beloved her even though the exact opposite happened.minute after she posted her rubbish china foreign minister posted a tweet of support for Russia grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by shogsman(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Discombulator:
One of Ukraine officials came up with Thier usual blatant propaganda claiming china is in support of reforming the UN council and kicking out Russia as a permanent member of the UN security council and foolishly enough her followers beloved her even though the exact opposite happened.minute after she posted her rubbish china foreign minister posted a tweet of support for Russia grin grin grin
This is a perfect example of the propaganda even some nairalanders keep falling for, I mean look at this blatant lie appleyard teaser4 ishitinyourlife dvdpity ken6488 DerrickzB

8 Likes

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Ishitinyourlife: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

This is a perfect example of the propaganda even some nairalanders keep falling for, I mean look at this blatant lie appleyard teaser4 ishitinyourlife dvdpity ken6488 DerrickzB
At this point anybody that believes anything coming out of this people's mouth as a family problem walahi

7 Likes

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by shogsman(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Why do this people lie this much exactly,they call it information war ,do they think propaganda can win you a war

3 Likes

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zelensky has finally infected his people with his comic artistry. He's a comedian and his people are becoming jesters.

8 Likes

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Teaser4(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

lol bro, me I’m not surprised. Some of their mumu analysts dey cap on international tv sef…. I just Dey patiently wait make dem finish the referendum….

7 Likes

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Chizzyjforce: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Let them somehow find a way to stop this madness. If Putin release Nuclear weapon, this generation is gone.

3 Likes

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by ken6488(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by orisa37: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Don't worry.
Liz and Joe will deal with Putin and Xi effectively soon.
Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by shogsman(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Zelensky has finally infected his people with his comic artistry. He's a comedian and his people are becoming jesters.
That's what they get for making a clown president

5 Likes

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by BentizilL: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Let me somehow find a way to stop this madness. If Putin release Nuclear weapon, this generation is gone.
Putin is not going to release any nuclear weapon, at least not for now.. It's just western media trying to overestimate his speech..
I think Russia is really prepared for an all out war but not with Ukraine but the West..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Teaser4(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
If not for miseducation, is it possible to kick out a permanent member on the UN Security Council, Abi dem no read the UN charter…. Unless the UN collapsed like the League of Nations, which is looking likely sef, cos if 3rd world war happen that’s the end of UN

2 Likes

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Chizzyjforce: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
BentizilL:

Putin is not going to release any nuclear weapon, at least not for now.. It's just western media trying to overestimate his speech..
I think Russia is really prepared for an all out war but not with Ukraine but the West..

I pray so... But the Western media did same before Russia invaded, and they later invaded.
Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by seunny4lif(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
How can Russia be remove from UN5 when all UN5 have power of Veto undecided
If I’m Russia, I will support a bill that will strip all UN5 power of veto and watch how USA, UK and France will be the one to veto against it because they know next meeting Russia will remove all restrictions on Syria and N. Korea grin
UN is controlled by UN5
Nothing more nothing less.
For years USA, UK and France have abused the power of UN5 and now it’s Russia turn

3 Likes

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Dvdpity: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

What do you expect from empire of lies.

2 Likes

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Appleyard(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

What else do you expect from them? Social media is where Ukraine always win its battles.

1 Like

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Appleyard(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunny4lif:
How can Russia be remove from UN5 when all UN5 have power of Veto undecided
If I’m Russia, I will support a bill that will strip all UN5 power of veto and watch how USA, UK and France will be the one to veto against it because they know next meeting Russia will remove all restrictions on Syria and N. Korea grin
UN is controlled by UN5
Nothing more nothing less.
For years USA, UK and France have abused the power of UN5 and now it’s Russia turn

The funny thing is that even if Russia loses its veto power, it doesn't change anything. Russia will still do what it wanted to do and bomb anywhere it wanted to bomb. In fact, the US need a nuclear power force like Russia to be in the UN because no matter how rogue they may decide to behave, they will still maintain some levels of behavioral decorium under the UN Charter.

In fact, two months ago, Russia was considering closing down permanently it's embassy in the US, meaning it won't be attending United Nations meetings anymore. The US foreign office quickly calls it's counterpart in Russia because they understood what such move would result to. cool

But alas, Elensky knows nothing, so he is permitted to rant.

On the other hand, if the UNSC is to be reconstituted, then two of these three from Africa--Nigeria, Egypt and South Africa---then Brazil must be made to partake in the body.

2 Likes

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by DerrickzB: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

The good thing is that we know the truth!!! It’s a pity some zombies are still having their brain wired!!

1 Like

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Teaser4(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
The fear of nuclear weapons don dey reset their crack heads, dem wan return to negotiation table…. Lmao

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by biblograph: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2022
Appleyard:

The funny thing is that even if Russia loses its veto power, it doesn't change anything. Russia will still do what it wanted to do and bomb anywhere it wanted to bomb. In fact, the US need a nuclear power force like Russia to be in the UN because no matter how rogue they may decide to behave, they will still maintain some levels of behavioral decorium under the UN Charter.

In fact, two months ago, Russia was considering closing down permanently it's embassy in the US, meaning it won't be attending United Nations meetings anymore. The US foreign office quickly calls it's counterpart in Russia because they understood what such move would result to. cool

But alas, Elensky knows nothing, so he is permitted to rant.

On the other hand, if the UNSC is to be reconstituted, then two of these three from Africa--Nigeria, Egypt and South Africa---then Brazil must be made to partake in the body.
that is informative man

1 Like

Re: China Has Rejected Zelensky's Request To Kick Russia Out Of UN Security Council by Appleyard(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2022
biblograph:

that is informative man

Thanks Brother.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia ‘beheads 12 People’ While Attention Is On World Cup / Pentagon: Yes, We Are Still Lagging Behind China’s Hypersonics / Poverty Grips Ukraine As War Drags On : Pawn Shops And Bread Queues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.