Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje (9956 Views)

2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Soulsymbol99: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who else noticed ganduje kinda distanced himself from tinubu since the APC primaries.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by 2rez: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
These a.ssholes keep making slurs on the word integrity. The word integrity in the hands of Nigerian leaders have been contaminated. At first MoI was the globetrotter in that goddamn a.sshole rock, now it is bobo Chicago grin. Like NatGeo wild, the shiiithole is getting...

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by mokolade21845: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
. It's an Abomination for Tinubu & Integrity to be in same sentence. Had to quickly check if Integrity has another meaning. This is a huge mockery on the bat. . It's an Abomination for Tinubu & Integrity to be in same sentence. Had to quickly check if Integrity has another meaning. This is a huge mockery on the bat. ...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Bigsunny01(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/22/2023-tinubu-is-a-man-of-integrity-ganduje/?amp=1

Ganduje has been a foolish man right from his offspring

Is not new
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Johel(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/22/2023-tinubu-is-a-man-of-integrity-ganduje/?amp=1

Man of what??... grin grin...old age don make these old things dey reason from their Anus.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by PraizHim: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
Tinubu is not peter Obi the criminal

Peter Obi is not Amoda Ogunlere aka Ikoyi Pablo Escobar aka Ikoyi Mob Boss.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by obicmag(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Birds of the same colour
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by pulleypuma: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Coming from a man with no integrity
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by israelmao(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bribe taker is recommending drug baron,land grabber,and fraudster to Nigerians.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by themanderon: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
seguntijan:
They say we should go and verify, this is the result of the verification that I did

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, was built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water dun carry am go where we no know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemned their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position. Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his right year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head and iam highly disappointed . I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion have changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that Obi is a big fat scam. And iam disobedient from today and forever.

Is this the new method? You guys should try another one now. This ain't gona fly. The Emilokan crime lord should increase your pay so you can come out with another format.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by MN07: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
MAYBE WE ARE DESCENDANTS OR AGENTS OR WARRIORS OF THE DEVIL AFTER ALL.

What if we the people born on this earth were also chased/casted by GOD for going against or rebelling against GOD for one reason or the other and damned to redeem ourselves back to heaven.

What if there is still a war ongoing in the heavens and each time an Angel of the devil gets defeated he gets casted away (Born) to earth to redeem him/herself back to heaven.

What if we used to be rebellious angels fighting against the creator before being born (Casted) to share same earth with the Devil.

WHAT IF.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Evergreen12345(f): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
oyebanji44:
Tinubu is the best for now....

Imagine...

Little did l know l was supporting a fraudster called obi ...

but now l have crossed my heart gallantly to continue supporting tinubu

Who send you !?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Cuntface: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
oyebanji44:

Imagine...

I've gone through your profile, you've always been a tinubu supporter, why are you now forming disguise
Something peculiar with tinubu supporters is that you people are brainless paid criminals
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Obainomilano: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
seguntijan:
They say we should go and verify, this is the result of the verification that I did

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, was built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water dun carry am go where we no know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemned their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position. Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his right year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head and iam highly disappointed . I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion have changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that Obi is a big fat scam. And iam disobedient from today and forever.
..obi datti know this and know peace ..but the 15 k stipend worked well am sure your sponsor has seen your write up by now ...by tomorrow you go get your 7500 balance for eba and agbado or corn... hahaha banana hahhahahahahababbabhahahahhababababa.........obi datttiiijijiij
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Uchemus(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
seguntijan:

How much were you paid, I'll double it.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by seguntijan(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdamuKD:

Fool
You go soon die on Obi's matter zombie

Lolzz, why not debunk instead of behaving like hooligan.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by 1sttruth: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
oyebanji44:

Imagine...

Pls don't be an as..s by confusing sane mind, you never supported PO don't claim you did. Do continue with you "Agbado" support.
Your propaganda no longer hold water
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Amumaigwe: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Dapson73(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Antimarraige:
Lol awon eleribu

Omo ale
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Kingpele(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=seguntijan post=116915907]They say we should go and verify, this is the result of the verification that I did

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head and iam highly disappointed . I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion have changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that Obi is a big fat scam. And iam disobedient from today and forever ...u are delusional, when did u go to Peter obi House to verify, useless tinubu urchins, I thank God that no matter how this country be ,I won't go hungry for one day in next sixty years but my problems is people like u who will come online to beg money after voting a thief tinubu as president, Continue to copy and paste the lies they manufacture in your agbadorians page ,Continue dear Hahaha foolish folks
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by jamace(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
Tinubu is not peter Obi the criminal

WHY IT IS DIFFICULT TO DEFEND AND MARKET BOLA TINUBU

1. Tinubu does not believe in One Nigeria, "I don't believe in one Nigeria"

2. Tinubu is boko haram/bandits sympathiser.

3. Tinubu's VP candidate has link with Boko Haram.

4. Tinubu supports bandits and not his Yoruba people, "Where are the cows?"

5. Tinubu supported EndSARS killing of Nigeria youths at Lekki Tollgate.

6. Tinubu is a Drug lord/addict.

7. Tinubu is the national leader of APC and APC has performed woefully.

8. Real age controversy-

9. Real name controversy - Identity thief.

10. Tinubu has Poor Health status . Always in London or Paris hospital. A sick Nigeria does not want a sick President.

11. Tinubu insulted christianity by Hiring 30 fake bishops for inauguration.

12. Tinubu chose Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Tinubu is insensitive to equity and justice, only driven by selfishness and greed.

13. Tinubu insulted Northern christians, that no capable christian to be his VP.

13. Tinubu economic policy is to feed soldiers with Agbado & cassava.

14. Tinubu educational certificates are controversial. Tinubu has no primary and secondary schools attended or classmates..

15. Tinubu has grabbed for himself choicest landed properties in Lagos and controls Lagos state treasury.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by snapshot: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gandollar endorsing his senior colegue in the business of thiefy thiefy
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
These men don't care about d common man
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by jamace(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
seguntijan:

PETER OBI ACHIEVEMENTS

Under Peter Obi, Anambra was the first State to commence Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa.

At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, Peter Obi left the equivalent of $500 million Dollars in investment as well as local and foreign currency, including $156 million in Dollar-denominated bonds.

Under Peter Obi, For the first time in the history of Anambra State, Ambassadors and High Commissioners of notable countries such as United States, Britain, Russia, European Union, South Africa, Belgium, Israel, the Netherlands, Canada, among others, visited the State.
Before Peter Obi tenure, Anambra was practically a pariah state blacklisted by the Diplomatic Corps and international development partners. Development partners such as UNDP, UNICEF, the World Bank, DFID, the European Union etc., which hitherto were not in Anambra State started working with the State.

Anambra was consistently adjudged one of the best states in development partnership and commitment to reforms for good governance.

Peter Obi was recognised as Best Governor by the Millennium Development Goals Office (OSSAP-MDGs) and the UNDP in the implementation of their programmes in Nigeria.

Under him, Dr. Magnus Kpakol of NAPEP said Anambra was the No 1 in terms of reduction in poverty.

The Nigerian Debt Management Office (DMO) rated Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria. In spite of visible and measurable achievements recorded in various sectors, the State under Peter Obi did not borrow or raise bonds for her various projects.

Under Peter Obi, the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria rated Anambra State as the most financially stable state in the country.

Peter Obi ground-breaking return of schools to their original owners – Voluntary Agencies (Churches) on 1st January 2009, and subsequent partnership with the Agencies in Education, saw the State move from 24th position out of 36 States to Number One in National Examination Council (NECO) and West African Examination Council (WAEC) examinations for three consecutive years. This made the World Bank to commission a study, led by the renowned Prof. Paul Collier of Oxford University, on this revolutionary partnership and phenomenal achievement.

Peter Obi also entered into strategic partnership with the Churches in the Health sector. This symbiotic relationship resulted in a tremendous boost to health care because of the services offered by health institutions owned by Voluntary Agencies, while the State restored grants to the agencies and made available to them more than 50 million Dollars in various types of support.

Through partnership with the Church in the Health sector, Peter Obi Government funded the transformation of -:
a: Iyienu Hospital, Ogidi;

b: Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala;

c: St Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha;

d: Holy Rosary Hospital, Waterside, Onitsha; and

e: St. Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu.

His Government also built the Joseph Nwilo Heart Centre in St. Joseph, Adazi-Nnukwu, where heart operations are now being performed.

His Government won the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (1 Million dollars) as the best-performing state in immunisation in the South-East. With complementary funding from our Government, they used the money to build 10 Maternal and Child Care Centres across the State, particularly in rural communities, in partnership with the Churches.

During Peter Obi tenure, The State was the first to procure and distribute more than 30,000 computers to secondary schools, including 22,500 from HP. The Managing Director for Personal Systems Group HP Inc, Mr. FabriceCampoy described the deployment as the biggest of such projects in the Middle-East and Africa.

Anambra State Government provided Microsoft Academies to more than 500 secondary schools, which the Head of Microsoft in Nigeria (Mr. Ken Span) described as the biggest such deployment in Africa so far.

The State provided Internet access to more than 500 secondary schools, which the CEO of Galaxy Backbone (Mr. Gerald Ilukwe) characterized as incomparable to any in the country.

Peter Obi's government provided More than 700 buses to secondary schools in the State.

Boreholes were provided in schools all over the State.

Numerous classrooms were built in all the 177 communities of the State.

As part of the efforts to turn around the economy of the State, Peter Obi attracted a number of companies to build their facilities in the Anambra State. A case in point is SABMiller, the 2nd largest brewery in the world, which built their first Green Field facility in the State, which is today one of the most successful facilities they operate globally.

A number of other companies followed the SABMiller initiative and were all supported and encouraged under Peter Obi Government; a good example is INNOSON Motor Manufacturing Company, from which our government bought more than 1,000 vehicles.

Anambra State for the first time started close collaboration with recognized government security agencies (the Police, Army, Navy, Department of State Security, Civil Defence, among others), offering them various types of support including provision of more than 500 security vehicles. The improvement in security was phenomenal, such that the former IG of Police (Abubakar Mohammed) lauded Anambra State for not witnessing any bank robbery in my last three years in office.

To further enhance security, Anambra State provided at least one security vehicle to each of all the 177 communities in the State as well as various organizations such as markets and Churches.

His Administration conceived and built, from scratch, the first state-owned Teaching Hospital, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu teaching Hospital, Awka.

His Government commenced the planned development of the Igbariam Campus of the ChukwuemekaOdumegwu-Ojukwu University, including the fencing, construction of internal roads, electrification, construction of the Faculty of Law, Auditorium, Administrative Block, Faculty of Agriculture, Management Building, among others).

His Government attracted the World Bank support on erosion – National Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) – to Anambra State.

His Government was the first to do Poverty Mapping in Nigeria, as a guide for the effective implementation of our poverty-alleviation strategies.
His Government, for the first time, undertook the aerial mapping of Awka as well as the production of Structure Plans for Awka Capital Territory, Onitsha and Nnewi.

During Peter Obi tenure and with his Government’s support, Anambra State became an oil producing State.

He built the first Secretariat Complex to house State Government Ministries that were hitherto scattered around the State.

His government commenced the development of the ‘Three Arms Zone’ comprising Government House/Governor’s Lodge, Legislative Building/Speakers Residence, and Judiciary Building with Chief Judge’s Residence.

By the end of Peter Obi tenure in 2014, more than twelve (12) health institutions, including two hospitals, had secured accreditation; when he took off in 2006, no health institution in Anambra State was duly accredited.

Anambra State was the first to undergo national peer review, which scrutinised State Governments for good governance, through the State Peer Review Mechanism (SPRM), an initiative of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum in collaboration with the DFID.

To cap it up, Peter Obi does not collect pension from Anambra state govt, in any form. A very contented man.

GO AND VERIFY!

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Mozhac(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hahaha APC don't have good punch line. The same integrity you guys told us in 2015 about Buhari is still same integrity you are referring to for Tinubu this coming 2023.

Racoon:

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by latolz: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Coming from the most openly shameless brazen corrupt bribery gloated toad of a governor in the history of NIGERIA.. NO SHAME..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Musauzor(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
A man of integrity like you. I don't know why i
so much hate Bola BATstard Tribulation . I don't normally hate but I keep harbouring a great hate against this generational thief , fraudster, drug trafficker and political conman. God , please,help me but I hate him with passion
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by dominic17: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Delete this Lia, it is not verifiable.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
WibusJaga:

It's an Abomination for Tinubu & Integrity to be in same sentence. grin
Had to quickly check if Integrity has another meaning. cheesy

This is a huge mockery on the bat. cheesy

Breaking news?

Guess who die?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by chaloskyx: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
yes hes a man of integrity thats why he turn off the lekki toll gate lights abi? Nigerians are so quick to forget shaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by asanausana91: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
oyebanji44:

Imagine...

I believe even your mind is telling you that you are a fooool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video / NNPC Seals LNG Deals For Domestic & International Markets. / Nyesom Wike Receives Belgian Ambassador To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.