Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. (2485 Views)

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate / You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by naijapips02: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Look at a real UNN certificate and then compare with the photoshop Obi posted.

Here are my reasons that Peter Obi forged his result or maybe an over-zealous supporter of his posted a fake result to score a cheap political point.

1. The course of study, the date of graduation and the grade are usually written with a pen because it is the same template for everyone.
2. The serial number is in variance with almost all UNN certificates I've seen. There's usually a space after the letter in the serial number.
3. Nobody graduates on a Saturday.
4. If you look at the certificate very well, you will see edges around the letters; like it was super imposed on the original document.
5. Look at the space between the date of graduation (15th) and 'day' . That is totally abnormal. In contract, look at an original certificate below.

I can say with all sense of confidence that what has been presented is Fake. To save his little remaining integrity, Obi should publish his real result. I hear it's an ordinary pass, he shouldn't be ashamed of it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by MatrixReloaded: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Make una continue this saga until he is sworn in and start ruling then Buhari pro max can go to judiciary to summon oracle's

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Sergio103(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
cool

What exactly is wrong with Tinubu's supporters??.

Oh!..... it's no longer that the result doesn't have resemblance to UNN official own??

Or that the result has wrong header??

It's now that the result has a different font in the honour badge.

Mate....I will only drop one thing for you.

Please, write a good formal letter (if you can Sha) to UNN management.

Tell them to convince you on the authenticity of Obi's result. Is it that hard??

Is there any Tinubu supporter that can just do it and stop disturbing us??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Cyntie55(f): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
I will still vote for Peter Obi and I pray he becomes our president next year.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Period007(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by viyon02: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Op you are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Throwback: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
viyon02:
Op you are evil.

For raising valid concerns?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by longetivity(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Okay drag him to court
Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Throwback: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Peter Obi is the biggest fraud that nearly succeeded to decieve Nigerian youths.

Now we are wiser and would vote wisely.

Olodo no go fit solve mathematics.

In the immortal words of Sound Sultan.

"Everybody oya ooo join Jagbajantis to solve mathematics wey dey dabaru our continent".

We know that even the enemies of the Jagaban refer to him as Jagbajantis.

Their tongues confess the truth that their heart has buried.

Only Tinubu is ready to solve the mathematics that will unlock the growth of Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by goshikid: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obidient the bastard cheesy clown

Zombiediot and the fraud Aka him too lie

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by ObituaryYebo: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Can you imagine that the same Pandora Zombidients that were accusing and pointing fingers at Tinubu are also guilty of the offence grin

Its finished for Pandora Bitter Obituary Zombidients

We will drag them so tey dey will decamp back to APGA where they crawl com from grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by goshikid: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
I no fit laf. Even Obidient don tire for Obi matter. Common cert he can not present a credible one. May we not labour in vain shamelessly in front of our enemy.
cheesy Who takes a clown serious? Obidient in the mud

Third class fraud

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Dvdpity: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Unn is not far. Please Go and verify. We cannot vote another corrupt druggie vegetable with a terrorist as VP to massacre nigerians like they have been doing since APC regime that started in 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by viyon02: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

For raising valid concerns?
ok please show us Tinubu's own op. You must be evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by ObituaryYebo: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obediently stwupid pigs are now hiding their face grin

They knw how stwuuupid it is to defend the failure called Pandora Bitter Obituary

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by michelz: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Too many drunks and dumbos on this forum these days. Just look at the OP and his proud display of stupidity... This is exactly why Nigerians need Obi - to overhaul the Education sector.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Throwback: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
I will still vote for Peter Obi and I pray he becomes our president next year.

Thanks for acknowledging that you are a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Sergio103(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
goshikid:
cheesy Who takes a clown serious? Obidient in the mud

Third class fraud

My guy, you fit post your own result make we check something??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by PraizHim: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijapips02:

Here are my reasons that Peter Obi forged his result or maybe an over-zealous supporter of his posted a fake result to score a cheap political point.

1. The course of study, the date of graduation and the grade are usually written with a pen because it is the same template for everyone.
2. The serial number is in variance with almost all UNN certificates I've seen. There's usually a space after the letter in the serial number.
4. If you look at the certificate very well, you will see edges around the letters; like it was super imposed on the original document.
5. Look at the space between the date of graduation (15th) and 'day' . That is totally abnormal. In contract, look at an original certificate below.

I can say with all sense of confidence that what has been presented is Fake. To save his little remaining integrity, Obi should publish his real result. I hear it's an ordinary pass, he shouldn't be ashamed of it.

Agbado Urchins, tell us all what your EVIL PARTY will do differently in 2023 apart from your results below.

Let your candidate come on air himself and tell us what he will do and why we should vote him in. Just 30 minutes on live TV.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by owobokiri(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lol
Agbadorian reprobates and Tinupoo tribal urchins are jumping all over the place over Peter Obis certificate as if they have found a silver lining. Nothing to celebrate, just propaganda from a janja-weed party whose modus oparandi in based on greater tribalism..

UNN will come out tomorrow to give you generational dingbats some premium heart attacks. I pity you guys. The way you all have been sodomizing yourselves over this fake news shows how desperate you are to stick something dirty on him.

We have always known his grades in school and it's what it is. Dude is in another level. Tinupoo can only be the emir of Irigbaji! Deal with that..
Over to UNN next to break your hairy evil hearts..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by ObituaryYebo: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
viyon02:
ok please show us Tinubu's own op. You must be evil

You no see the BSc in Economic fully certified by Chicago university ?

Tinubu na oga for master grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Throwback: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
michelz:
Too many drunks and dumbos on this forum these days.
Just look at the OP and his proud display of stupidity...
This is exactly why Nigerians need Obi - to overhaul the Education sector.

Those who scrutinised Buhari and Tinubu, did you call them dumbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by mycar: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijapips02:

you are a very shameful illiterate, common sense should have informed you that the one you are comparing with is 2014, how can you compare 1984 when you were not born to 2014, comparing typewriter age to computer age, black and white tv age to color tv age, when convocation and matriculation days used to be a well celebrated days to today that ASSU strike is the talk of the town.
I wonder whether you guys think at all or just bunch of fools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Sergio103(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Thanks for acknowledging that you are a hypocrite.

Oga......obi is your incoming president.

Sniper price will be reduced Sha cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by owobokiri(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dvdpity:
Unn is not far. Please Go and verify. We cannot vote another corrupt druggie vegetable with a terrorist as VP to massacre nigerians like they have been doing since APC regime that started in 2015.
UNN is reading a press release very soon!
Premium heartbreaks for agbadorian mutants

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by viyon02: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

You no see the BSc in Economic fully certified by Chicago university ?

Tinubu na oga for master grin
ok tell us his primary and secondary school history.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by ekineme: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Common sense is far from OP, why not write to UNN to verify the authenticity of the result.
Give us a sample of 1984 certificate to make comparison, I guess the cassava and Agbado affected your brain hence the malfunctioning.

Meanwhile he asked you to go and verify, instead of writing to the school you are displaying your ignorance for the public to see just because of 30k.

Keep selling your future just because of your hate for an ethnic group or a plate of porridge.
#Enemies of progress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Throwback: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
I need to see Peter Obi's birth certificate.

I don't trust that cunning fellow at all.

He fit be Adaobi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Sergio103(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
I no fit laf. Even Obidient don tire for Obi matter. Common cert he can not present a credible one. May we not labour in vain shamelessly in front of our enemy.

Obi has posted certificate and moved on cool

We sensible Nigerians have moved on too..... maybe waiting for Tinubu's live interview.

Na only urchins still dey for certificate issue.

We drop food...... urchins scramble

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Throwback: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:

He has really disgraced his family and minions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
And you think America school will give him admission without his secondary school certificate.
Period007:
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Peter Obi's Massive Mansion Exposed. / Aisha Buhari Has Deactivated Her Tweeter Account / Sign Petition For Obi To Become The President Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.