Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele (16663 Views)

Newly Elected Rep Sent Out Of Chamber For Improper Dressing / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Set Tone For Future Politics, Says Remi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Safyqueen: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.

Is an insult to Christian Northerners

So there is no competent Christian in the North.

What of the perpetual insult to southern Muslims especially in the East, who talks about them?
I think I too will be campaigning for Tinubu because since he is seen to be representing my Islamic interest and the christain leaders are saying religious interest is more paramount to other interest.
Let all of us be stupid. Let religiousity kill all of us. Enough is enough.
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Newton2024: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Keyin:
If this proclamation is coming from CAC President, a church that has almost half of Yoruba Christians as members then TINUBU'S ambition has finally hit the rock.
Don't loud it. I don't want Moh247 and his fellow Alfas to hear this. I want them to keep fooling themselves till 2023 and beyond.
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Newton2024: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Safyqueen:

What of the perpetual insult to southern Muslims especially in the East, who talks about them?
I think I too will be campaigning for Tinubu because since he is seen to be representing my Islamic interest and the christain leaders are saying religious interest is more paramount to other interest.
Say no to Druggie-Terrorist ticket
Say no to Kleptomaniac-Terrorist ticket
Say no to islamisation agenda

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Atarachi1: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2022
It is dead on arrival....
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Newton2024: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Abdulqareem:
'SPIRIT FILLED CHRISTIAN' = A DISGUISED ANGRY IPOB. EVEN IF TINUBU CHOOSES A CHRISTIAN, UNA GO STILL CRY. OUR IGBO BROTHERS SEE THIS ELECTION AS THEIR BEST CHANCE TO BE PRESIDENT. AND THEY SEE YORUBAS AS THE MAIN OPPOSITION. E NO EASY FOR IGBOS OOOOO. I FEEL UNA PAIN
Abdulqareem, muhamMad, Shekau, Shetima, etc, I don't expect any sensible comment from these Islam'ic terrorists names. Like pedophile like his followers.
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Espelbengz(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Are we still on this religious thing again? Is this the only sentiments opposition is going to use as a campaign strategy? What's the guarantee that christians would have voted for a Christian candidate or that Muslims are going to vote for only Muslim candidate? This sheeeet is a personal choice! On election day, go and vote for the candidate of your choice simple!
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Acidosis(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2022
Do sensible Christians need to be told? It is not about Tinubu.

Buhari, a core and better Muslim rejected the idea of a same faith ticket during his time and now Tinubu is about to sell an entire region and faith because of his retirement plan?

If Tinubu succeeds with a same faith ticket, then Christians should better forget about Aso Rock. The average Northerner loves power so much and you people want to give them the audacity to take over the length and breadth of Nigeria through the ambition of a certified kleptomaniac.

Atiku made a blunder by trying to contest elections after another Northern Muslim, but a Southerner has made the greatest blunder. For Tinubu to have my vote, I'll rather perish.

If Tinubu claims that religion doesn't matter, then he should simply denounce his faith. These f00ls lie to you that religion does not matter and so 100 million Christians should not consider religion. How about changing your faith, sir since religion doesn't matter? Of course, he won't do that. The voters have always been the f00ls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Skmoda360(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2022
ofwest47:
Brainless idiots, CAN Can of worms , be it Muslim _ Muslim or Christian _ Christian what the country needed is good governmental administration.

You must be a yoruba Muslim......you are not making any sense at all

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Acidosis(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Mcmichaelin1: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.

So there is no competent Christian in the North.
It seems you’re not aware we’ve practiced Christian Christian regime in Nigeria
Ask me I’ll tell you
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Lovenorth: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2022
Vote APC at your own risk, in fact vote anyone in Nigeria at your own risk
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by adetayo234: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2022
sreamsense:
The truth is that only God knows what man doesn't understand. A man we think will serve interest of christians may end up being worst choice for governance while someone we think will act opposite or perform poorly may end up being the best option forget that God will use fo good governance. Let God just choose the best, he knows the heart of individual man and right tool to use for right moment.

You can't have Boko Haram commander as your VP and tell me you mean well for Nigeria. No, you can't

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by VULCAN(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2022
If not that you are a born hypocrite what have you said against those Muslim clerics telling Muslims to vote Muslims?

Almost all Christians have rejected Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Live with it

You are a true waste of space.

Moh247:
cool

Oga vote your choice nobody is forcing you in a democracy

North choice was Buhari South picked Pastor Osinbajo

Now North Picked Shetima to represent them while some southerner refused to support Tinubu of APC and Wike of PDP

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2022
He should face his church duties and allow Nigerian decide... In 93 Muslim Muslim won.. Abiola defeated tofa in his State Kano self... All south east south has no Muslim deputy or president yet heaven no Fall... Besides nobody is forcing anyone to vote for APC or tinubu... Except they have agreed he has won...
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Gwan2(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Oh me part of me was rooting for TINUBU until he declared his VP

Muslim Muslim ticket ….Tinubu/APC get mind sha and dey don see Nigeria Christians finish
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by EagleNest(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2022
As clear as crystal!

We should not throw away what has kept us together for decades on the platter of political expediency to gratify an individual or group of people's selfish quest. We should rather preserve and even improve on how we should equitably get things done in the interest of Nigeria. Some of the candidates are only there for self glory, not that there is any significant or new ways of doing things, they want to bring. It's up to the youths to try and rein in Nigeria back to pathway of peace, security and equitable distribution of resources (human & material). You choose wisely amongst the four candidates.
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Johel(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Newton2024:
Tinubu's Ambition Faces Big Threat As CAC Reveals Final Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1493500-2023-tinubus-ambition-faces-big-threat-cac-reveals-final-position-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Tinubu scored own goal.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Emola12(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Newton2024:
Vote OBIDATTI
this man always Walk freely and is because of his good attitude

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Elbethel1: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2022
It amazes me to hear some people comparing Muslim-Muslim ticket of 1993 to the present Nigerian situation. Why didn't he also his vice from the same geopolitical zone he comes from since that too is not embedded in the constitution?
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by orisa37: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2022
COOOOORECT.
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Elbethel1: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Acidosis:
Do sensible Christians need to be told? It is not about Tinubu.

Buhari, a core and better Muslim rejected the idea of a same faith ticket during his time and now Tinubu is about to sell an entire region and faith because of his retirement plan?

If Tinubu succeeds with a same faith Christian ticket, then Christians should better forget about Aso Rock. The average Northerner loves power so much and you people want to give them the audacity to take over the length and breadth of Nigeria through the ambition of a certified kleptomaniac.

Atiku made a blunder by trying to contest elections after another Northern Muslim, but a Southerner has made the greatest blunder. For Tinubu to have my vote, I'll rather perish.

If Tinubu claims that religion doesn't matter, then he should simply denounce his faith. These f00ls lie to you that religion does not matter and so 100 million Christians should not consider religion. How about changing your faith, sir since religion doesn't matter? Of course, he won't do that. The voters have always been f00ls.

He thinks he's smart since his wife is a pastor in The RCCG.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by donvoice(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Triangles1:
The Yorubas are not religions bigot, my father is a Muslim my mother is a Christian and we are allow to practice any religion of our choice, Lagos is not even for Muslim or Christian, Lagos are known to be serving EYO and that's their culture, don't forget BAT wife and some of his children are Christian.

I hate it when you people patronizes us with BAT wife and children to be Christians.

Are they the one to rule? Are they the determinant factor in the country security system? Will they be a victim of the impending catastrophe when it starts?

Think with your head for once and look beyond loyalty to your party rather to the wellbeing of the Nation.

Taking Kaduna as a case study, when different faith ticket was practiced, there was no issue but when same faith ticket is practiced now, many women are now widows, children are fatherless and the attack was solely on southern Kaduna not northern Kaduna.

Bro. We look beyond our love for our dear party and reject same faith ticket for the betterment and security of our dear nation
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by TheOgaBoss: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Triangles1:
The Yorubas are not religions bigot, my father is a Muslim my mother is a Christian and we are allow to practice any religion of our choice, Lagos is not even for Muslim or Christian, Lagos are known to be serving EYO and that's their culture, don't forget BAT wife and some of his children are Christian.

so y was it difficult for him to pick a Christian vice? And please don't talk about competence because that is an insult on our intelligence.
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by TheOgaBoss: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2022
Safyqueen:

what insult? What percentage of Muslims are in the east? 1, 2 ...5?
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Mrhonesty: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself. Most of the Church members are supporting Tinubu. That's the pastor's opinion. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a winning strategy not descrimination against Christians.

author=Betanaija42moro post=116920713]Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.

So there is no competent Christian in the North.[/quote]
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Safyqueen: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2022
Newton2024:
Say no to Druggie-Terrorist ticket
Say no to Kleptomaniac-Terrorist ticket
Say no to islamisation agenda

How I wish the so called leaders who are Muslims are real Islamic clerics that are concerned about islamization agenda.

At least they would have look into Federal civil service where Muslims are few compared to our relative population. They would have looked into Benue, plateau, where Muslims are not represented in governance because the christains outnumbered the Muslims but in kwara, Kogi, Niger and if not recently, kaduna states christains are given deputy governors and other positions despite their fewer population.
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Elbethel1:
It amazes me to hear some people comparing Muslim-Muslim ticket of 1993 to the present Nigerian situation. Why didn't he also his vice from the same geopolitical zone he comes from since that too is not embedded in the constitution?

All of you are just wasting your time. Firstly, I am not sure the CAC president will go to Ikeji and start talking about Muslim Muslim ticket. We have seen how WF Kumuyi statement was manipulated and Deeper Life issued a rejoinder later.

The present President of CAC is very unpopular as far as I am concerned. Prophet Hezekiah is the General Evangelist.

CAC is a Church of Prophets. Over 90% of dead & living prophets (genuine prophets) of CAC will choose Tinubu over Atiku and Peter Obi. From Babalola up to Baba Oyelami, coming down to Baba Abiara,Olowere to the set of Prophet Hezekiah and the set of Sam Olu Alo, they will all choose Tinubu over Okowa (Atiku) and Peter Obi. Estimated 70 or 80% of CAC voting members would vote Tinubu.

Prophets don't operate by sight but by spiritual insight and instructions. Prophets don't operate by association but led by invisible unseen spirit called the Spirit of Prophet. His ways are 99.9% unconventional and unpredictable. You cannot predict the outcome of the decision of the Spirit of Prophet.

Everyday on nairaland they announce people leaving Tinubu APC for PDP in the North. Despite the announcement they are still intimidated he would win.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Triangles1(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2022
donvoice:

I hate it when you people patronizes us with BAT wife and children to be Christians.

Are they the one to rule? Are they the determinant factor in the country security system? Will they be a victim of the impending catastrophe when it starts?

Think with your head for once and look beyond loyalty to your party rather to the wellbeing of the Nation.

Taking Kaduna as a case study, when different faith ticket was practiced, there was no issue but when same faith ticket is practiced now, many women are now widows, children are fatherless and the attack was solely on southern Kaduna not northern Kaduna.

Bro. We look beyond our love for our dear party and reject same faith ticket for the betterment and security of our dear nation

You can believe whatever you want but don't tell me is Hausa or Muslim that caused the killing in the east........

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Twemi(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2022
My opinion: Some so called Christian leaders are in different cult groups. What happen to the will of God. I was against Buhari but I believe God’s will prevailed. If Muslim Muslim is the chosen ticket God want to use this time, nobody on earth can change that and if otherwise, all well and good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by fredoooooo: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2022
I am a Christian and some of my friends were voting TINUBU ...
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by worried222: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
sreamsense:
The truth is that only God knows what man doesn't understand. A man we think will serve interest of christians may end up being worst choice for governance while someone we think will act opposite or perform poorly may end up being the best option forget that God will use fo good governance. Let God just choose the best, he knows the heart of individual man and right tool to use for right moment.
Just shut it please if you don't have anything to say. You see the handwriting on the wall and you are still waiting for what only you knows. It's either you are a muslim without a sense of equity and fairness or a lukewarm (in this context) christain to be sounding like this. Do you think any muslim dead or alive will ever contemplating voting a christain-christain ticket? in fact, no political party (except evil APC) will think of such wickedness.
Re: 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele by Yemmy1275: 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
I'm member of cac apostle Obadare version,we didn't play politics,our supreme council ,cac general president Pastor dr henry ọjọ will never make a comment which other version general executive president Pastor oladele LovePeddler to cac at Large,he should not condemn any aspirant God did not look at face religion he look at heart who religion help is dat wat will carry us to heaven or change to nigeria,wẹ should pray for God choice dat can change these nigeria irrespective of any tribe or religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election / Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army / Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.