Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday (2346 Views)

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / Yemi Osinbajo Cutting His Hair In A Public Barber's Shop (pics) / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 5:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Peter Obi's NYSC certificate carries May 1st as the issuing date. Who passes out on a Public Holiday?

The forgery is just way too much.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by FORHII: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2022
O
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by xahagony: 5:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by muykem: 5:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Even his BSC is on Saturday, 15th December 1984.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by Henrypraise41(m): 5:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Really

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by Abdu81: 5:32am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:
Peter Obi's NYSC certificate carries May 1st as the issuing date. Who passes out on a Public Holiday?

The VC of UNN that year is here let's ask him some questions.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 5:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Everything about Obi is a lie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by sonofthunder: 6:08am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

I wanted to say May 1st may not have been declared workers day in Nigeria but then I googled the below out.

This is disgraceful if true.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by Zionmdde: 6:10am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

This rubbish gets people like u into trouble in real life, you can be taken to court for such accusations. Why don't u and ur fellow tinubu supporters write a petition to NYSC to verify the originality of the certificate and stop blabbing rubbish

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 6:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

This rubbish gets people like u into trouble in real life, you can be taken to court for such accusations. Why don't u and ur fellow tinubu supporters write a petition to NYSC to verify the originality of the certificate and stop blabbing rubbish

Obi passed out on a public holiday. Disgraceful.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by duro4chang(m): 6:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Wotowoto. Haaaaaa? Naija and wuruwuru! I fear ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 6:28am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

it is just like fowl that left the knife that killed it to be acting funny to the pot.

By the way, This shows that majority of urchins are school dropouts and motor park agberos who do not know what NYSC certificate looks like
what is called half education is dangerous, even mr google did not see the start date and the end date. if an extra day was added, the same zombie OP will still come here to complain that Obi NYSC duration was extended by one or more days.
NYSC is one year irrespective of what, it runs from dd-mm-yyyy to (dd-mm-yyyy)-1day in a year.
Illiterates everywhere.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

it is just like foul that left the knife that killed to be acting funny to the pot.
Instead of you to hold NYSC that wrote it responsible, you are here shouting Obi name as if he is under an obligation to present it according you that said that he did not present his degree certificate.

NYSC didn't write shit. That thing is forged.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

NYSC didn't write shit. That thing is forged.
Says a dropout else prove me wrong and present your certificate.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

Says a dropout else prove me wrong

Says a pool that believes NYSC pop certificates can be signed on a public holiday. You look so dumb bro.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

it is just like foul that left the knife that killed it to be acting funny to the pot.

By the way, This shows that majority of urchins are school dropouts and motor park agberos who do not know what NYSC certificate looks like
what is called half education is dangerous, even mr google did not see the start date and the end date. if an extra day was added, the same zombie OP will still come here to complain that Obi NYSC duration was extended by one or more days.
NYSC is one year irrespective of what, it runs from dd-mm-yyyy to (dd-mm-yyyy)-1day in a year.
Illiterates everywhere.

So the director signed on a public holiday?

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by alizma: 6:53am On Sep 23, 2022
sonofthunder:

I wanted to say May 1st may not have been declared workers day in Nigeria but then I googled the below out.

This is disgraceful if true.

This is the kind of people I will like to see more of their post on nairaland. People who make enquiry before getting into argument.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

So the director signed on a public holiday?
Those are digital signatures my dear, digital signature means that the signature is stored on a computer. if not for time I would have helped in educating you guys. the director couldn't have personally signed all of them and all of them couldn't have been printed in a day either but all must carry the same date.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

Says a pool that believes NYSC pop certificates can be signed on a public holiday. You look so dumb bro.
so, you still have the gut to argue with me?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

Those are digital signatures my dear, digital signature means that the signature is stored on a computer. if not for time I would have helped in educating you guys. the director couldn't have personally signed all of them and all of them couldn't have been printed in a day either but all must carry the same date.

You clearly do not know how digital signature works. Digital signature doesn't exclude the act of signing...you are only signing digitally.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

so, you still have the gut to argue with me?

grin look at this pool.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by GeneralOjukwu: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2022
grin

No wonder Peter Obi graduated with a 3rd Class.

This shows the low intellect of his supporters.

He tendered only GCE results from a miracle center because that's the only thing he has.

When we finish with the idiot, he would be scared like Ojukwu and run away in his wife's skirts when Presidency is mentioned.

Useless dullard!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by Period007(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2022
As it stands now,only yoruba muslims will vote Thiefnibu .
Urchins have used tribalism to chase away other tribes.
Core northerners have chosen Atiku and kwankwanso their brothers
South South and South east is on lockdown for Obi
Northern Christians and Yoruba Christians are looking for a Christian messiah.

Come 2023,Thiefnibu will come a distance 4th after kwankwanso

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by alizma: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

Maybe you should find out how possible was it that Chicago University admit Tinubu without primary and secondary certificates or the equivalents
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by Zionmdde: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2022
alizma:

Maybe you should find out how possible was it that Chicago University admit Tinubu without primary and secondary certificates or the equivalents
I don't care about that either. Anybody who has issues with any certificate made public should channel his enquiries to the right channel. Tinubu should make his primary cert public its as simple as that
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by Zionmdde: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

Obi passed out on a public holiday. Disgraceful.
Go and petition nysc and stop crying around

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

Go and petition nysc and stop crying around

Says the pool that has been crying over Tinubu Chicago certificate

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

I don't care about that either. Anybody who has issues with any certificate made public should channel his enquiries to the right channel. Tinubu should make his primary cert public its as simple as that

Let obi make his primary school certificate available. It's as simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by Zionmdde: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

Says the pool that has been crying over Tinubu Chicago certificate
I don't care about his chicago certificate or whatever. Let him tell us where and when he went to primary school. So we can all put to rest the issue of his real age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

At least you are a school dropout, hence you know zilch about how NYSC calendar works and certificate printing works and mistaken duration of service with the date the certificate was issued cheesy
Illiterate urchin didn't even notice that the signatures are not dated.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

At least you are a school dropout, hence you know zilch about how NYSC calendar works and certificate printing works

Says the pool that believes certificates are signed on Public holidays. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Jos / 2023: Most APC Members Won't Vote Tinubu (Pics) / Breaking: What's Difference Between Tinubu Collapsed & Tinubu Died? Minna Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.