Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) (40250 Views)

Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) by davidl7: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
BabaO2:

Super human being at 90 can be called to serve. Dont know where u got your 90 year old though

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Maggot!

Your ancestors should be tying this message for you!
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Must everything be fight brother
The senator did well but let be honest with our self tinubu is not physically fit bro let stop deceiving our self, Nigeria is so bad now that the currency is 710/$ and tinubu claim to be the one that put buhari with the same group of people his campaigning with again with.
People that turn this nation to zero.
Guy am tired of this nation, we are always been fool all the time in the name of 'my brother" that will not give us shi shi after election and we still have to fight for our daily life struggle alone.

My own is that we should vote in some one competent that value human life, remove tribalism, so the less previlage among us can survive... Many people have turn to criminals and beggers, crime everywhere, because of the hunger in this nation
Everything expensive now
Bro apc need to step down they have failed us
understood but many cars get accident not bcs of the can but the Drivers. Apc is a viycle while Buhari or Tinubu is a driver. I don't have favorite candidate before but later I realised that we have 3 candidates and I don't want another Fulanis as president again bcs of what they have cost this country inter of insecurity and cost of foods bcs of their attack on the farmers. Now I see Tinubu and Obi as my uption obi is competent looking healthy while Tinubu is competent looking old .now Obi came out from minority political party that has no senators,Reps even Cancillor with low support from the northern part of Nigeria which will make it very difficult for him to win presidency successfully . Tinubu old and Brainlant man came from Ruling party has major strong stake holders supporters from the North like Atiku if we remove sentimental votes of Ahusas. Now me supporting Obi will just give Atiku Fulanis a chance over Tinubu in the south that has to go for Tinubu bcs if obi sweep southern votes he can't get vote from the north that is major in who becomes the president . If major votes went for obi is south a supposed stronghold of Tinubu Atiku will get block vote from his region with 25% from south Atiku will win and another Fulanis will dominate us again.
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 5:09am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
You said your parents are useless, senseless demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable, congratulations

Miserable idiot.
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) by PandoraObi: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Dozie32:

Miserable idiot.
You don't have to tell us your mother's name
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2022
AdamuKD:
fool
He is going to be your president and if you don't like it, go and hang yourself goat
sure I will visit my Biafra friend when ur wish come through
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
understood but many cars get accident not bcs of the can but the Drivers. Apc is a viycle while Buhari or Tinubu is a driver. I don't have favorite candidate before but later I realised that we have 3 candidates and I don't want another Fulanis as president again bcs of what they have cost this country inter of insecurity and cost of foods bcs of their attack on the farmers. Now I see Tinubu and Obi as my uption obi is competent looking healthy while Tinubu is competent looking old .now Obi came out from minority political party that has no senators,Reps even Cancillor with low support from the northern part of Nigeria which will make it very difficult for him to win presidency successfully . Tinubu old and Brainlant man came from Ruling party has major strong stake holders supporters from the North like Atiku if we remove sentimental votes of Ahusas. Now me supporting Obi will just give Atiku Fulanis a chance over Tinubu in the south that has to go for Tinubu bcs if obi sweep southern votes he can't get vote from the north that is major in who becomes the president . If major votes went for obi is south a supposed stronghold of Tinubu Atiku will get block vote from his region with 25% from south Atiku will win and another Fulanis will dominate us again.

You make a point brother
But for me even in my dream will vote obi
All I need make dollar go back to normal rate make I continue with my business
Dollar is really affecting my business bad bad
To travel go abroad na wahala coz naira no get value again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.