Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years (11315 Views)

Expert Faults Isa Pantami On 13 Million Cyberattacks During Elections / Money Laundering: Okupe Pays ₦‎13 Million Fine, Escapes Two-Year Jail / Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by edward1106(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Is it not better we use solar drones instead than all these nonsense news we do hear. At least, we know it cost won't be that much, there won't be loss of personnels and cost of fuel won't be a problem. And also our thiefing military commanders won't steal money via these aircraft purchase

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
The only sure pilot....Wey never crash..

Sweet yoruba girl,dem kill am with car....

Na wa oo...

When you talk, they will say if they can control cows from Gombe to Ogun state,why can't they control jets.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by pocom35: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
NAF needs to fill in it loopholes meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P41-ak0dls
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
I pray for una
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by toxtimmy: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
I have a family friend that is a technician at former Nigeria airways but he tags himself as an aeronautical engineer.

We might as start refering to brick layers as civil engineers.

All jobs are great...a plumber makes more than some doctors in the US.... Let that sink in...

slimfit1:
When they should be looking at local production using local technology. If I was president everyone that call himself an engineer in Nigeria, must show something research and development before he will be given that title. Only Nigeria I see ordinary technicians even technician is too much
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by MansoryMX(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
That’s just a flagged figure!!!! The actually figure these thieves for arms in this country and the amount they loot will shock Nigerians and the entire world
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bro do not believe those people.

They never bought those crafts in the first place. They simply stole your money. Did you see any evidence of the crash? haha

Always follow the money
slimfit1:
When they should be looking at local production using local technology. If I was president everyone that call himself an engineer in Nigeria, must show something research and development before he will be given that title. Only Nigeria I see ordinary technicians even technician is too much
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
The naf always purchases substandard aircrafts.
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by coker007571: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?
Adegunle428: I noticed the site is now very fast. I just registed on the forum . Nice features. I was hoping Nairaland would add those features. Up Ghana.com (I also removed the space between Up and Ghana)

Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Crusadee:
Lack of maintenance culture on the part of the military, why aren't commercial aircrafts crashing like that? Only the Military why? The military should also be subjected to clearance from NCAA period and you will see all the aircraft with stop crashing, only attacks by terrorists surface to air missiles
Sense too plenty for your brain.Give me small abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin Vote for Baba Agbado so he can continue the Good works Sai Baba Started grin
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by EmeraldJD: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
slimfit1:
Then you'd have an increase in the percentage of personnel resigning from service.
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by slimfit1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
TCD:

Its like u are looking for more crashes. Local production ke? Have we finished producing Keke tricycles locally, you wan produce Hi-tech aircraft grin

Do you know how many Nigerians work for Boeing? I know what I am talking about. Those aircraft were sabotaged or ignored warnings. I know at least 2 who work in the design and engineering department. If nothing is working in Nigeria it's because we don't want it to work.
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by Crusadee: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
Sense too plenty for your brain.Give me small abeg.
thank you grin
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by miraclenaeche(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sometimes when I read comments of people on Nairaland In relation to NAF aircraft crashes, I feel you guys type with little or no brain.
Many of you think that military aircrafts are civil aircrafts. The Bleep, this aircrafts are flown in regions that might reduce their efficient delivery (power) . Have you been to maiduguri or Yola before? Do you know the speed Military jet travels at? Do you know aerobatic loops they do? Do you know what it means for a pilot to fly different sorties/missions in a day and still end up conducting emergency night flight that isn’t planned for? If you know how much Nigeria invests in training a military pilot you’ll understand that your nation is trying, instead of you appreciating brave men that stood in the gap for you, defending your airspace day and night even to the extent of laying down their lives for you , all you choose is being bunch of Ingrates. If it’s easy as you all think, many your relatives could have been flying. Do you know how many crashes US Airforce had this year? When you get all the answers, Just say God bless the Nigerian Airforce, The Armed forces of Nigeria and Nigeria entirely.
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by brandmix: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Crashes Abi assassinations ??
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by Akamadon(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Better than looting
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by aariwa(m): 2:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Who has evidence of where the planes crashed? Nobody. They are leaving power and already building evidence to cover how they mismanaged and looted the billions of dollars spent in the fight against boko haram…smh
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by Brainboxer11: 3:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Not surprised

Meanwhile, we sell and buy PayPal funds for 550/$. We also sell PayPal account, logs and cc... Contact: us through our website on d pic below

Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by Belteshazzar1: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Lie lie nothing crashed..... Just one of their lies
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by Codes151(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2022
Northerners.

Look at the lack of ideas.
See the waste.
Re: Nigeria Lost NAF Aircrafts Worth $135.13 Million To Crashes In Six Years by BigSam13: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Hmm, muule

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) / No Governor Has Denied Collecting 30billion Naira - Senator Shehu Sani / Court Dismisses Segun Oni’s Case Against Governor Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.