Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled (19769 Views)

Furore Over High-level ‘tampering’ With Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees’ List / Gov Adeleke’s Daughter, Uncle Not In Nominees List – Spokesperson / Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 1:23am On Sep 24, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 1:23am On Sep 24, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 1:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Bf

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 1:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Sbbdn

1 Like

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 1:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Zx

1 Like

Victoria Ascerta

3 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 1:35am On Sep 24, 2022
The prominent abscentees from the list are VP Osinbajo and Akinwunmi Ambode , Lai Muhammed

27 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 1:40am On Sep 24, 2022
While some of the surprise appearance on the list are

HE Rauf Aregbesola

HE Rotimi Amaechi : contrary to the report of a rift between Mr Amaechi and Asiwaju Tinubu , Amaechi men hold lots of strategic position in the campaign council and his men are very visible on the campaign list .

HE Rochas Okorocha : many people believed he's taking a break from the political terrain but Okorocha is one of the men expected to lead the campaign structure.

15 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by SlavaUkraini: 1:44am On Sep 24, 2022
And these are the names of the Political set of people behind the problems and misery that Nigerians are going through.

They must not be rewarded with another 4 years in office.....

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by GeneralPula: 1:56am On Sep 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
And these are the names of the Political set of people behind the problems and misery that Nigerians are going through.

Stop detailing thread with gibberish..
GCE holder stand no chance here..
We reject him and his oil..

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by GeneralPula: 1:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Well represented..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 2:01am On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralPula:
Well represented..

It was a star studded team but I think it would have been better with more women added to the team .

Infact the women deserves a special directorate on their own

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by KINGinVAHALA: 2:03am On Sep 24, 2022
I have always known my national leader and political mentor, Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) to be a serious man, so I’m not surprised with this well detailed list.

We can’t wait to begin our campaign in Edo State our state leader and state political mentor, H.E Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole (Senator in waiting)

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Elporo(m): 2:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Elporo:

In Sun Tzu's ' Art of War. The general educates the Emperor on the value of a coordinated army. To further illustrate, he requested the Emperor's concubines get into a formation. He gave order for the ladies to move (forward backward). They laughed, while haphazardly following his orders.

The general drew his sword, and struck the Emperor's favorite. After that, everyone moved in a co-ordinated fashion.

Peter Obi's supporters are like that band of giggling concubines. Valuable in entertainment, disorderly in battle.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by KINGinVAHALA: 2:04am On Sep 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Wasn’t your Obi a former governor of a state and also a PDP member or he just fell from heaven?

Please help me with just a name of someone Obi has mentored either in Politics or in private sector that’s well known and doing well for him/herself anywhere in the world

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by KINGinVAHALA: 2:08am On Sep 24, 2022
justified007:

It was a star studded team but I think it would have been better with more women added to the team .

Infact the women deserves a special directorate on their own
Women like who and who?

And don’t forget when it comes to women in politics, Tinubu trumps most other politicians.
Remind me the number of women Tinubu has given Lagos deputy governor slots to and mention and other male politicians in Nigeria that has done such to uplift women in Politics and governance

25 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by KINGinVAHALA: 2:13am On Sep 24, 2022
justified007:
The prominent abscentees from the list are VP Osinbajo and Akinwunmi Ambode
Ambode doesn’t have anything to contribute to Tinubu electorate victory either in Lagos state and Nationally.

And as for Osibanjo, he is still bittered and he should continue to remain so, nobody send am but if he decides to come in later on, he is most welcomed with open arms.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by 9jahotblog: 2:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Oyetola Ati Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Osinbajo, Ambode and Aregbesola isn’t in the list. Drug baron Tinubu is a goner. Nigerians say no APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by 9jahotblog: 2:27am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu is a goner. Tinubu Ati Oyetola tun ma lule piii Lekan siii.

2 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Abdu81: 2:30am On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralPula:

Stop detailing thread with gibberish..
GCE holder stand no chance here..
We reject him and his oil..

Yes correct we rather vote for a dying criminal from iragbiji.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 2:33am On Sep 24, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:
I have always known my national leader and political mentor, Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) to be a serious man, so I’m not surprised with this well detailed list.

We can’t wait to begin our campaign in Edo State our state leader and state political mentor, H.E Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole (Senator in waiting)

Did you see Tony Kabaka on the list too ? We believe Edo state will be able to deliver some reasonable votes for the APC in this election o

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 2:37am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Oyetola Ati Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Osinbajo, Ambode and Aregbesola isn’t in the list. Drug baron Tinubu is a goner. Nigerians say no APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election.

Put on your glasses Mr hotdog . Aregbesola is there on the list and Infact he was still with his leader 3 days ago in company of Sen Bashiru and other Osun leadees

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by 9jahotblog: 2:41am On Sep 24, 2022
justified007:

Put on your glasses Mr hotdog . Aregbesola is there on the list and Infact he was still with his leader 3 days ago in company of Sen Bashiru and other Osun leadees
lol Na lies and propaganda will destroy your life there. You don’t even know Aregbesola here. All the Aregbesola allies have vowed to work against failed Tinubu Ambition in 2023. Like Tinubu like Oyetola. You haven’t see any thing yet. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Curious345: 2:42am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
lol Na lies and propaganda will destroy your life there. You don’t even know Aregbesola here. All the Aregbesola allies have vowed to work against failed Tinubu Ambition in 2023. Like Tinubu like Oyetola. You haven’t see any thing yet. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii
work against tinubu � is a walk for who?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by chiefolododo(m): 2:42am On Sep 24, 2022
May we not campaign in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 2:42am On Sep 24, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Women like who and who?

And don’t forget when it comes to women in politics, Tinubu trumps most other politicians.
Remind me the number of women Tinubu has given Lagos deputy governor slots to and mention and other male politicians in Nigeria that has done such to uplift women in Politics and governance

There's no doubting Tinubu and his love for promoting women in politics but since women are the highest voters I expect more recognition for them in the campaign structure. Though the party's women leader is able and capable and I love the way she's been going about with the women mobilization and empowerment.

May Mrs Kemi Nelson RIP , she would've played a Frontline role in women mobilization too

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Uncle00B: 2:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu seems to be the devil we know who’s better than the angel we do not know… his past records are amazing.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 2:45am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:

Lies will destroy you and your family . The campaign is starting soon and let's see if Aregbesola will not be active on the field. 24hours is a long time in politics but m0rons like you will never know

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 2:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Uncle00B:
Tinubu seems to be the devil we know who’s better than the angel we do not know… his past records are amazing.

The truth of the matter is that all the candidates have their shortcomings because they are humans too but if we are to judge them based on their antecedents, Tinubu is far ahead of Obi and Atiku o. The only Frontline candidate that's nearest to him in term of service delivery is Kwankwaso

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by KINGinVAHALA: 2:59am On Sep 24, 2022
justified007:

Did you see Tony Kabaka on the list too ? We believe Edo state will be able to deliver some reasonable votes for the APC in this election o
I saw his name and trust me, the whole of Edo North has always gone the Oshiomhole and APC ways and it won’t change this time.

The biggest loser with Obi springing up in Edo State is actually PDP because APC still has their die hard supporters but most of those that were voting PDP before would be the ones voting Obi this time around. So APC has got no shaking in Edo state.

Personally I am already printing 50 Face caps and T-Shirt with Tinubu inscription that I would be sharing in my Ward.

This is me as far back as 2015, 7 years later I’m still a die hard Oshiomhole, Tinubu and APC supporter/Voter

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by 9jahotblog: 3:01am On Sep 24, 2022
justified007:

Lies will destroy you and your family . The campaign is starting soon and let's see if Aregbesola will not be active on the field. 24hours is a long time in politics but m0rons like you will never know
since you surrender your life to lies and propaganda, APC you are supporting with your blood will continue to fail. Oyetola Ati Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. Fake of highest order.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman / TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda / The Endsars Youth Movement Is The Guardian Newspaper Person Of The Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.