Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris (66681 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / 2 Mozambique Police Trainers Impregnate 15 Female Police Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Asour: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
Evenes Air Base.

What happened to the airbase.

An Airbase owned by the Royal Norway airforce is supposed to show dependence on the US?

Hahahaha.

Norway is a NATO member.
It's also a border country to (USSR) Russia.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway%E2%80%93Russia_border

The US has personnel there it's because it's has to.
Saying the US controls Norway is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Princebizzie:

So you never hear about "Mahsa Amini" try not to comment on what you don't know or understand next time!!!
people die everyday in the USA at the hands of police Why is it any special in Iran if at all that’s what happened? Why should it lead to destabilization of the state? Why should it lead to flagrant disregard of the state’s constitution by the citizens?
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by SaLongs1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
Provide a source for it please. No ‘ifs’ no conjectures. Let’s deal with the facts.
Google is your friend just type Mahsa Amini cause of death
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by BetterHeadline: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Morningstarrr:

Bro, stop dignifying those mofos with a response. These people derive joy in killing, oppression and being oppressed. They’re boko haram sympathizers. In short, terrorism gives them orgasm. We shall see where this oppression in the name of culture and religion will take them.

Peace Profound
It wasn't long ago that they were fighting for their hijab rights. Today, they are fighting to remove the hijab rights.

We see the same playing out in this country as well with that muric's hijab right fiasco. If their women still dont get it that hijab is a tool of oppression, then maybe we should send them to Iran so they can have their hijab rights in earnest.

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by SaLongs1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
people die everyday in the USA at the hands of police Why is it any special in Iran if at all that’s what happened? Why should it lead to destabilization of the state? Why should it lead to flagrant disregard of the state’s constitution by the citizens?
Perhaps you can help us ask the women of Iran why they are tired of repression in the name of piety when you are done let us hear from you what they said
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by SaLongs1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Asour:

What happened to the airbase.

An Airbase owned by the Royal Norway airforce is supposed to show dependence on the US?

Hahahaha.

Norway is a NATO member.
It's also a border country to (USSR) Russia.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway%E2%80%93Russia_border

The US has personnel there it's because it's has to.
Saying the US controls Norway is a joke.

such people prefer Putin's type of control over Belarus
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by alexvic12: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
See what they turned beautiful Iran into.

Pre-Islamic Iran, Iraq, and the Middle East had a huge, lively, and independent culture that they used Islam to stifle. Niqab and Hijab are not compulsory in Islam, but the evil State won't hear of it.

Even in Saudi, the seat of Islam, the hijab is not compulsory. See what these evil guys are doing.

Killed a girl cos she didn't wear a hijab and now dragging others. Haba!
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
2. Yes order is order. USA itself cracked down on blm protesters, occupy protesters, January 6 capitol protesters... with hard force and it was justifiable why should another sovereign state not be justified to use required force within its territories to enforce its constitution? Hypocrisy.
Yeah, when protests are getting violent, there are ways to crack down on protesters without them getting killed.

You can't hear or see the secret service police or first responders shoot the capitol protesters or neutralize them with deadly force.
It's always different when it comes to shit hole countries and there's always some shit head defending the action.
I'm just saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Olasyke:

Yeah, when protests are getting violent, there are ways to crack down on protesters without them getting killed.

You can't hear or see the secret service police or first responders shoot the capitol protesters or neutralize them with deadly force.
It's always different when it comes to shit hole countries and there's always some shit head defending the action.
I'm just saying.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjusZKb3K36AhVE4aQKHViUCH8QFnoECAUQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Famp.theguardian.com%2Fworld%2F2020%2Foct%2F31%2Famericans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acled&usg=AOvVaw3RNIRIrSVS0wAz757aK0qF
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Olasyke:

I'm just saying.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjusZKb3K36AhVE4aQKHViUCH8QFnoECE4QAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.history.com%2F.amp%2Fthis-day-in-history%2Fnational-guard-kills-four-at-kent-state&usg=AOvVaw08buE5AEYSE9nwAAGb7nH4
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Asour: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
SaLongs1:
such people prefer Putin's type of control over Belarus

Sorry I don't understand you.

You claimed that if America doesn't have control over your resources, it spins negative media about you.

I call that bluff and gave you an example in Norway.
The question is : does the US control Norway's resources? No! Why then doesn't the US spin negative media about Norway?

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by SaLongs1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Asour:

Sorry I don't understand you.

You claimed that if America doesn't have control over your resources, it spins negative media about you.

I call that bluff and gave you an example in Norway.
The question is : does the US control Norway's resources? No! Why then doesn't the US spin negative media about Norway?I wasn't the one who said so and far be it from me to reason like that infact my two cents are a counterpoint to such

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Asour: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=SaLongs1 post=116974777][/quote]

Oh sorry. Not you.

I meant to quote one Timoleon.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by SaLongs1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Asour:

Oh sorry. Not you.

I meant to quote one Timoleon.
Incidentally we have been dragging with the same fellow
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by lagosrd: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
mysticwarrior:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/irans-female-police-squad-units-28068361.amp?fr=operanews.

Wives of terrorists forming police officers . That's the monster joe Biden is feeding. Donald trump gave you the real way to deal with this monster called Iran. He will cause another war if not checkmated
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by fxexperts: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
KingGBsky:
It’s their culture and religion for centuries, why is the white and westerners who will never bow to any form of pressure to change their cultural values trying their best to disrespect and disregard other countries culture?
The same way the abolish your stupid culture of killing innocent twin babies..

BetterHeadline:

It wasn't long ago that they were fighting for their hijab rights. Today, they are fighting to remove the hijab rights.

We see the same playing out in this country as well with that muric's hijab right fiasco. If their women still don't get it that hijab is a tool of oppression, then maybe we should send them to Iran so they can have their hijab rights in earnest.
Perfect said. i think we should do that right away. They are slaves trying to slip into there chains. Slaves always enjoying their chains.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by lovere: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
ambience:
See as dem ugly angry
Persian women are one of the most beautiful women on earth...even in the other room.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by loswhite(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
Propagandist images. As long as USA don’t control your resources, mainstream media reports about your country will always be negative. Every country that ever stood against USA faces the same treatment.

Iranians have freedom to go without hijabs indoors so why will police be scaling buildings to execute arrests? Why will police be armed with bayonets against unarmed(female) protesters? But in other to skew opinions of unsuspecting minds these kind of reports will always fill the media. Unfortunately, the west controls mainstream media.

The west always tell lies but mother Russia and Iran news outlet always speak truth.....Idiot
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by loswhite(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Why are posting this here you complain when western countries are interfering in African affairs but when they are interfering with arabic country you jubilate

Is it a must every country must accept westernization so people like AndroidAI, Beretta03 and co that support lgbt rights in Nigeria despite its being unlawful they can now have a say

In a long run we humans will understand some things are meant to be and remain as it is for ages and conserved

I support iran laws on women westernization is not more better

Westernization my foot is westernization perfect see the useless laws the usa and the western countries are passing in their country and forcing eu countries their neighbours who refuse to accept sanctions

Westernization is not perfect so as islamization, likewise christianity no part of the world is utopia the better we all remain distinct in our ways in our various country the better for the world, is South Africa or Nigeria better than dubai that has refused westernization over the years now
My only question is who controls a country the woman or the men if you got the answers correctly that should be the end
Do you deserve to lost your elder sister because of a scarf? Is it that you guys choose to be deliberately stupid because you hate the west? Is it Americans that are protesting in Iran? The other day someone beheaded his own sister because she posted pix on Instagram.....If you support such madness all because of your hate for the west then I'm sorry for you
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
loswhite:
The west always tell lies but mother Russia and Iran news outlet always speak truth.....Idiot
why are you confusing me with your father? The imbeciilic nonentity who impregnated your whorish prostitute you call mother only to give birth to a vagabond like you. I am not your father the idiot!
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by loswhite(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
why are you confusing me with my father? The imbeciilic nonentity who impregnated my whorish prostitute you call mother only to give birth to a vagabond like me. I am like my father the idiot!
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
loswhite:
Do you deserve to lost your elder sister because of a scarf? Is it that you guys choose to be deliberately stupid because you hate the west? Is it Americans that are protesting in Iran? The other day someone beheaded his own sister because she posted pix on Instagram.....If you support such madness all because of your hate for the west then I'm sorry for you

Its their religion and their culture they have been practicing for thousands of years if you don't like it you have no opinion on that if they want change they should fight for it without any interference

If not for the West why would they be revolting
For something they have being practicing for years now

Let them fight their fight but the instigation is from the west which you can't deny

I stand with Iranic laws, westernization is not utopia, circularism does not make a nation better, Nigeria is westernized country but nothing to right home about
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by loswhite(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Its their religion and their culture they have been practicing for thousands of years if you don't like it you have no opinion on that if they want change they should fight for it without any interference

If not for the West why would they be revolting
For something they have being practicing for years now

Let them fight their fight but the instigation is from the west which you can't deny

I stand with Iranic laws, westernization is not utopia, circularism does not make a nation better, Nigeria is westernized country but nothing to right home about
Go and study the history of Iran. The way you ppl foolishly blame the west for everything is quite amazing... A woman died in custody because of she was arrested by morality police....lol and now you are foolishly supporting rubbish and blaming the west. Wait till they kill your love one for some stupid reason before coming to type thrash.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
loswhite:
Go and study the history of Iran. The way you ppl foolishly blame the west for everything is quite amazing... A woman died in custody because of she was arrested by morality police....lol and now you are foolishly supporting rubbish and blaming the west. Wait till they kill your love one for some stupid reason before coming to type thrash.

My culture is different so i expect them to respect mine while i do thesame

While am in their country i would be obliged to respect all their laws likewise when they are in mine

If i am in Northern Nigeria i would have ni choice to respect their system when they in mine they should do thesame

Even if they kill you for putting on slippers its their religion and their practice or better still remain in a place were your culture abound
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Exceed15: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Religion of bitterness

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Oduduwa707: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
SaLongs1:
yes Persians are more Caucasian in appearance

Bro... that's the case with all Middle Eastern folks. Even some Egyptians are very white so are Israelis
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by SaLongs1(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Bro... that's the case with all Middle Eastern folks. Even some Egyptians are very white so are Israelis
but even I can tell an Arab from a white Caucasian
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by SaLongs1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Exceed15:
Religion of bitterness
and bloodthirst
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by pacespot(m): 12:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Is it not a suffer head that in worrying this Islamic police in that uniform.? Imagine the police are to give a chase to criminals in ghetto and shanties in that robes, just picture how that hijab and oversized gown on police will be picking every dirty stuff on the ground as they are running. lipsrsealed
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2022
viodemus:
Some people say is their culture, but is their culture also to force it on others who want to have light clothing.

There are also claims of western culture and Arab culture, I think african culture should be the best of any culture.
But it is still a fact that most part of western culture minus the racist tones are more tolerant, fair, encouraging, and more humane, mind opening, improving with time not stagnant like a wall.

Are these people more ninja than the Japanese or some asians. These peoples culture are oppression implied, depression ensured, and archaic. People that their date is year 10. They should keep it biko.

Change to later come out as gay or lesbian

The western society is not different from the Islamic society you speak ill off, if you speak against lgbt community you will be sanctioned, churches are forced to wed abominable couples, i can tell you more why westernization is more worse than Islam or any religious country

Japan still keeps to their culture, like wise China, if the west wants Japan to go down they will use their culture against them and many propaganda
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by gozzlin: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Timoleon:
Propagandist images. As long as USA don’t control your resources, mainstream media reports about your country will always be negative. Every country that ever stood against USA faces the same treatment.

Iranians have freedom to go without hijabs indoors so why will police be scaling buildings to execute arrests? Why will police be armed with bayonets against unarmed(female) protesters? But in other to skew opinions of unsuspecting minds these kind of reports will always fill the media. Unfortunately, the west controls mainstream media.

I know you're a fvckin Muslim. Only a Muslim will type this shit.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by loswhite(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

My culture is different so i expect them to respect mine while i do thesame

While am in their country i would be obliged to respect all their laws likewise when they are in mine

If i am in Northern Nigeria i would have ni choice to respect their system when they in mine they should do thesame

Even if they kill you for putting on slippers its their religion and their practice or better still remain in a place were your culture abound

Where are you from? There was a culture that encourages the killing of twins before now...lol. So I'm sure someone like you would have love for such culture to continue because you probably don't leave there...lol e no concern you. It is difficult to engage uncivilized ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine's President Zelensky's Face Before And During War / Ukraine President Zelensky Involved In Car Accident (photos, video) / Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.