Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts (26894 Views)

Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / Adamu Garba Reacts To N100m APC Presidential Nomination Form / Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by naptu2: 3:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Oseloka H. Obaze @OselokaHObaze

As part of the ongoing consultations, @PeterObi and #YDBA arrived Kano this evening. High level consultations with critical national stakeholders envisaged.

https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1573397668935729169

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib5_WtbcMjU

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by naptu2: 3:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Reactions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by naptu2: 3:57am On Sep 24, 2022
More reactions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 24, 2022
This Adamu Garba is the most tribalistic and senseless politician APC has ever produced.

Whoever this comment offends should go to hell. I honestly don't give a damn!

371 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by naptu2: 4:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Even more reactions.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by God1000(m): 4:20am On Sep 24, 2022
He's our incoming president.

Who's this Garba shehu sef, he's a propagandist

Me and my ménage will vote for Peter Obi

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Asgard73: 4:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Guess his supporters don already add Kano to obi

Dem sabi dash obi stAtes .., dem go soon allocate Kano jigawa and kaduna to am

Next be say Kano people love am because Na dia he start business grin

Kano youths already voting

Dan barawo .. shege..

Una go wake in 2027

Power to the people
North 2023

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Throwback: 4:36am On Sep 24, 2022
I love it when arrogant bigots are humbled.

Obi had to swallow his words and abandoned APGA to pursue the Presidency with PDP and now Labour Party.

His disdain for the North has to be put aside and he now has to visit Kano and Katsina.

el Rufai go dey laugh am now.

“Like I said before, he has no business or any reason to be in Anambra at this time. All he is doing is dragging the name of Anambra in the mud.

I can’t go to Katsina and monitor a governorship election. This is a federation. Even if he belongs to a particular party, the party has chieftains in this state and people of the southeast extraction.

“People should know that we have one country and we must build it for our children. el- Rufai has no reason to be in Anambra State.

Quote me anywhere. I can’t go to Katsina State or Kano or where ever he may come from and go and monitor elections there. He should stay there”.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Essein: 4:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by EtinosaDLaw(m): 4:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:

Obi had to Swallow his words and abandoned APGA to pursue the Presidency with PDP and now Labour Party.

His disdain for the North has to be put aside and he now has to visit Kano and Katsina.

Disdain? Look at this zombie trying to conjure up an imaginary "disdain" grin

Where or when has PO ever done anything remotely to show that he disdain's anybody? You people came up with fallacies that he not only deported northerners, but that he also burnt a mosque during his time as governor, and the chief imam of that same mosque set up a press conference and called you all "bare faced LIARS". Since then, the story of demolished mosques and deportations have died a natural death, just like the stories of 3rd class have now died. Only God knows what you evil human beings will come up with next in those your evil WhatsApp groups

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by EtinosaDLaw(m): 4:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Naptu2, agba propagandist, well done. I hope the pay is worth it.

They will never tell you the good things Obi has done even before he ever dreamt of seeking for office. Instead, they will stalk his every move just so that they can misinterprete his body language. Of all the comments made, they will screenshot only the few negative ones and bring them here just to deceive nairalanders.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by ZeroAccess: 4:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Am not surprised with the impromptu Attack on Obi. They never saw it coming and am so happy that the structureless man have kept them awake and troubled.

Omo both APC and PDP don't want to allow the structureless man to rest. Obi is indeed a great soul.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Wisetrue99: 4:59am On Sep 24, 2022
naptu2:
More reactions.
Adamu Garba thinks this new Nigeria is the same old statuesque

Laced with pretense, 2 faced double standard, fake identity to cajole the people in winning election

Nigerians will surprise them!

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Throwback: 5:01am On Sep 24, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Disdain? Look at this zombie trying to conjure up an imaginary "disdain" grin

Where or when has PO ever done anything remotely to show that he disdain's anybody? You people came up with fallacies that he not only deported northerners, but that he also burnt a mosque during his time as governor, and the chief imam of that same mosque set up a press conference and called you all "bare faced LIARS". Since then, the story of demolished mosques and deportations have died a natural death, just like the stories of 3rd class have now died. Only God knows what you evil human beings will come up with next in those your evil WhatsApp groups

Shame on you.

Peter Obi said we should quote him anywhere, that he was right.

Yet the court ruled otherwise.

That was when Peter Obi despite being Governor, was like a PA to President Jonathan, and got the DSS to hold el Rufai hostage in his hotel and prevent him from his lawful duty of election monitoring in Anambra state on behalf of his party APC.

Besides, what did Obi mean by the below statement?

the party has chieftains in this state and people of the southeast extraction

Apart from Anambrarians, only fellow Igbos are allowed to monitor elections in Anambra even when el Rufai was an executive of APC's NWC and also in charge of the Situation Room team of APC for that very election?

Obi cannot change his ways.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by ObiCertificate: 5:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Obi eating the humble pie..

Zombidients building bridges…

Almajiri are cool again…

What a time to be alive cool

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:

Apart from Anambrarians, only fellow Igbos are allowed to monitor elections in Anambra even when el Rufai was an executive of APC's NWC and also in charge of the Situation Room team of APC for that very election?

And you came up with this conclusion by dipping your finger in your anus and sniffing it?

Look at the hypocrite Adamu Garba enjoying westernised women. But if any northern girl child tries to think freely, he will support a call for her murder. People like Adamu Garba thrives on the deliberate miseducation of the northern youths and children. They use their ignorance to control them. That's why they will go abroad to secretly enjoy the things that they claim to forbid. I thought it's haram to give a woman that's not your wife an ordinary handshake? But this hypocrite is fully groping another woman. Kai! Sharia is for poor people!

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Wisetrue99: 5:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:

Obi had to swallow his words and abandoned APGA to pursue the Presidency with PDP and now Labour Party.

For the record, elrufai is a mischievous trouble maker!

grin grin el-rufai was there as a party agent to cause tension in the state!

I mean we all know how terroristic, mischievous elrufai is!

As the CSO of his state, shouldn't he stop someone who is there to cause trouble Or is elrufai the only one from his state or other state that was there

Even the international community did the same! The late Yinka Odumakin has nothing good to say about elrufai either

So abeg, look for another tale to tell, this will not sell!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Wisetrue99:

grin grin el-rufai was there as a party agent to cause tension in the state!

U mean we all know how terroristic, mischievous elrufai is!

As the CEO of his state, shouldn't he stop someone who is there to cause trouble Or is elrufai the only one that was there

Imagine how they're trying to misrepresent Obi's personal squabble with that short demon El-Rufai as "disdain for the north". Zombies will try, but they will fail!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Wisetrue99: 5:17am On Sep 24, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Imagine how they're trying to misrepresent Obi's personal squabble with that short demon El-Rufai as "disdain for the north". Zombies will try, but they will fail!
Their narratives keep changing grin grin shebi them say him no get structure grin grin

Now them don see structure,

them go fear now

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by potent5(m): 5:17am On Sep 24, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Throwback: 5:23am On Sep 24, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

And you came up with this conclusion by dipping your finger in your anus and sniffing it?

I came up with Obi's words and his charge that we should quote him.

But the courts ruled otherwise and held the DSS liable of infringement on the rights of el Rufai.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/168796-unlawful-detention-court-orders-sss-to-apologise-to-el-rufai-pay-him-n2m-in-damages.html

Obviously, you have no defence of Peter Obi’s clear bigotry for claiming even if it is not an Anambra person, only fellow Igbos are allowed to monitor Anambra elections.

Peter Obi is the greatest obstacle to Peter Obi.

The Federal High Court on Monday ordered the State Security Service to apologise to a former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nasir el-rufai, and to pay him N2 million in damages for unlawful detention.

This follows the events of November 15 and 16 2013, during the last Anambra governorship elections, when SSS officials detained and harassed Mr. el-rufai at the Finotel in Awka.

Dissatisfied with his treatment, and believing that the conduct of the SSS had no basis in law, Mr. el-rufai approached the court for redress.

The case was listed as FHC/AWK/CS/310/13, with the SSS and the Attorney-General of the Federation as respondents.

Delivering judgment in Awka on Monday, Justice Ibrahim Bature Gafai held that the SSS has no statutory powers under the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 or under any Nigerian law to detain Mr. el-rufai without showing cause to a court of competent jurisdiction.

The court therefore ordered the SSS to publish an apology in two national dailies for the unlawful and unconstitutional violation of his liberty.

In addition to the apology and monetary damages, the court also made significant pronouncements regarding the restriction of movement during elections.

The court declared that the Respondents have no powers under the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 or under any Nigerian law to either impose a general restriction on movement or restrict the applicant’s constitutional right of freedom of movement as enshrined in Section 34 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 on account of the Anambra State Gubernatorial election that took place on the 16th day of November, 2013 or any other election.

This decision has massive implications for the way government agencies routinely attempt to restrict movement of persons, especially during elections.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:26am On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:

I came up with Obi's words andxhisxcharge that we should quote him.

But the courts ruled otherwise and held the DSS liable of infringement on the rights of el Rufai.

Obviously, you have no defence of Peter Obi’s clear bigotry for claiming even if it is not an Anambra person, only fellow Igbos are allowed to monitor Anambra elections.

Peter Obi is the greatest obstacle to Peter Obi.

Obi's words where? When? How? So I should sheepishly believe that Obi said those things because you said he said it? Even if he did, how can his personal grouse with a rable rouser like El-Rufai be interpreted as "disdain for the north"? Is El-Rufai the north? Who made El-Rufai the president of the north?

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Antyislam: 5:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Why are Tinubu supporters so worried about Peter Obi, if not madness how can you see Peter Obi and still vote Tinubu a very old criminal in the Nigerian politics

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by cornoil(m): 5:32am On Sep 24, 2022
See you wey get sense? You that belived that Buhari is cloned grin. You believed the Jubril story. You are not different from Adamu Garba. You are also a real tribal bigot.

Felixamos:
This Adamu Garba is the most tribalistic and senseless politician APC has ever produced.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Throwback: 5:32am On Sep 24, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Obi's words where? When? How? So I should sheepishly believe that Obi said those things because you said he said it? Even if he did, how can his personal grouse with a rable rouser like El-Rufai be interpreted as "disdain for the north"? Is El-Rufai the north? Who made El-Rufai the president of the north?

You are doubting an event that we that are not ignorant know as truly occurring, and truly reported in the news media and still available for review by those who are not trying to play the Ostrich?

It seems to me that you are proud of your ignorance.

https://thenationonlineng.net/sss-detains-el-rufai-awka/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/1519803/el-rufai-calls-governor-obi

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/168796-unlawful-detention-court-orders-sss-to-apologise-to-el-rufai-pay-him-n2m-in-damages.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1925655/unlawful-detention-court-orders-sss

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Throwback: 5:34am On Sep 24, 2022
cornoil:
See you wey get sense? You that belived that Buhari is cloned grin. You believed the Jubril story. You are not different from Adamu Garba. You are also a real tribal bigot.

See as you just embarrass the hypocrite.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Betanaija42moro: 5:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Adamu Garba is talking nonsense.

We're concerned about redeeming Nigeria not that trash he is posting.

Peter Obi has been doing a lot of charity in the North. It did not start today.

Obi will bring true change

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by pacesetting: 5:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Why would a state governor go to another state to monitor an election for his party? A whole state governor?
Throwback:

Shame on you.

Peter Obi said we should quote him anywhere, that he was right.

Yet the court ruled otherwise.

That was when Peter Obi despite being Governor, was like a PA to President Jonathan, and got the DSS to hold el Rufai hostage in his hotel and prevent him from his lawful duty of election monitoring in Anambra state on behalf of his party APC.

Besides, what did Obi mean by the below statement?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:

You are doubting an event that we that are not ignorant know as truly occurring, and truly reported in the news media and still available for review by those who are not trying to play the Ostrich?

It seems to me that you are proud of your ignorance.

https://thenationonlineng.net/sss-detains-el-rufai-awka/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/1519803/el-rufai-calls-governor-obi

Go back and read the 3rd line in my post. I won't waste my time dignifying a troll like you with the same response over and over.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Naptu2, na me you dey use catch cruise abi? grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Throwback: 5:58am On Sep 24, 2022
pacesetting:
Why would a state governor go to another state to monitor an election for his party? A whole state governor?

Was El-Rufai a state Governor in November 2013?

El-Rufai became Kaduna Governor in May 2015.

You cannot overule the court that indeed found the DSS guilty.

You also cannot defend Peter Obi who said only Anambra or SouthEast members of APC should have been in Anambra.

Peter Obi is a bigot and cannot hide it.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by omenka(m): 5:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Felixamos:

Check out the words that came out the gob of your own candidate who isn't tribalized:

“Like I said before, he has no business or any reason to be in Anambra at this time. All he is doing is dragging the name of Anambra in the mud.

“I can’t go to Katsina and monitor a governorship election. This is a federation. Even if he belongs to a particular party, the party has chieftains in this state and people of the southeast extraction.

“People should know that we have one country and we must build it for our children. el- Rufai has no reason to be in Anambra State.

“Quote me anywhere. I can’t go to Katsina State or Kano or where ever he may come from and go and monitor elections there. He should stay there”.

Pandora is worst than Adamu in all ramifications, but you people can hardly ever see your own faults.

Get out abeg.

Antyislam:
Why are Tinubu supporters so worried about Peter Obi, if not madness how can you see Peter Obi and still vote Tinubu a very old criminal in the Nigerian politics
We really do not give a shit. Tinubu's rival is Atiku and not Pandora. He hasn't got the littlest it takes to make a dent on Jagaban's chances.

The reason we do what we do is to have the idiots who have cursed others for SEVEN YEARS in the name of opposition to have a little taste of their own Akpu. wink

109 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.