Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara (33814 Views)

Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan / Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2022
APC hands and voice
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Gentlechika(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2022
These politicians are just pursuing their personal interest using the masses as pawns. Imagine wike wailing on national TV that ayus refusal to step down as pdp chairman, is because he's positioning himself to become the secretary general if atiku eventually emerge as the president, as well as some northerners. Did u hear any of them talking about the interest of the masses? No. Samething applies to dogara and d professional grasscutter. They were positioning themselves to become tinubus running mate but unfortunately, he disappointed them hence the wailing.
Wike said tinubu promised him the senate and he turen it down. I didn't hear where he said he(tinubu) will execute massive project in rivers state atleast to better the lives of rivers people whom he claims to represent. These politician are just after their pockets yet we're to naive and timid to stand up for our right. Naija, when we go ever get sense. Our mumu Neva do, abi suffer nor dey tire us?
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Moh247: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Dogara and Babachir are in sifia pain

1 Like

Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Bar1941(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2022
I don't know who religion help in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Starz825(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Babachil lawal and dogara were strongly supportive of tinubu in the APC primary election against PYO and amaechi... thinking since tinubu is a Muslim he will definitely choose a northern Christian...which was likely to be one of them....

Now wey story don change ....Dem dey fight against tinubu....

Omoo
This politicians don't like you

It's just personal interest..and that's what politics is all about
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by drlateef: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2022
kettykin:
Who really is beating drums of war , the person that chose a Muslim Muslim ticket or the person that said he and his people will not vote a Muslim Muslim Muslim ticket

You will soon know. The northern Christians know they are a minority in the north. And that these two political prostitutes are just selfish and will run away when trouble starts.

1 Like

Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Kingozymandias(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2022
tsephanyah:
Christians group bought by tulumbu

A Muslim group will never do this to their top politicians.

If tulumbu and shekau can buy bishops to attend their EVIL gathering, they can surely buy some hungry youth group

Exactly
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Spherica177: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
Mumu rented youths. They should be telling tilinbu and his senseless urchins that.
We the reasonable youths from East West North and South has already decided that we are going to vote Obi massively. Know this and know peace
either Tinubu or Atiku will win the election bro. I'm sure you know this

The worst thing that can ever happened to a man is self deceit
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by seunayantokun(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Just groups and groups
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by dex4sure: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Fellow Nigerians please let's be wise and avoid this political party call APC because they dont mean anything good for Nigerians...let's not repeat thesame mistake again.
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by ChukwuObe: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap NURTW thug.

Sharap ipobian terrorist
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Corridon: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Sharap ipobian terrorist

Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Proudlyomonna: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Na them Sabi,all I know is that as long as Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted expecting Muslim-muslim supported is stupidity.
Apc Must GO.
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Jaisman26(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2022
franchasofficia:
But picking Muslim Muslim for President and VP isn't beating drum of religious war? undecided
Help me tell them o...... The gullible northern Christians youths that are now apc Tax collectors. The apc led government has declared religion war in Nigeria the very day Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of the country.
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by TINUBUISMAD: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Dogara better shut up otherwise they will storm his place and burn his house down
Go and burn it now. Useless zombie
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Alafeosun: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Vote for any candidate of your choice,no hate speech
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by gloryman91: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Budget Padding Speaker.
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Espelbengz(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Defenders of Christian my foot! You probably didn't read this well thought out narrative because of your sentiments and hate for Islam, what is wrong in this write up? Didn't they support a Muslim candidate against a pastor who is the incumbent vice President? Is this noise not weeping unnecessary sentiments already? I am glad PYO hasn't said a damn thing since the betrayal n his silence is already hunting them!!!

tsephanyah:

If tulumbu and shekau can buy bishops to attend their EVIL gathering, they can surely buy some hungry youth group
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu forced himself on Apc and virtually imposed himself with the assurance there won't be a muslim/muslim ticket bt betrayed them and even Buhari. Nobody wants the same faith ticket under any guise so they are right to fight it.
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2022
See mumu. Do your findings before issuing statement. That position, Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), was meant a Christian from the north under Buhari's administration, and that was why another christian was appointed.

Please, it's important we are acquainted with the reality of any situation, before issuing statement. Yes, they actually supported Tinubu, which to them at the time, was the best candidate for the APC. However, it was completely out of the equation for a northern Muslim to be picked as his Vice. Are you saying that among all the APC christian politicians in the North, no one is worth attaining that Vice position? Even Boss Mustafa, the SGF, is not happy over the situation, but he's keeping mute because he's still in government.
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by EDOLUWA: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket is a devil's idea to cause disunity in the land.

Purely a permutation of Desperadoes.
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Promising5555: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Muslim Muslim Ticket is bad for Nigeria, it means it will be very difficult for any christian to ever become a president in these country. People are not thinking outside the box

1 Like

Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Iykenuwa(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2022
These are just like the Tinubu Bishops of Eagle Square.

Mercenaries for hire.
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Announced3: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2022
tsephanyah:

Stop acting like a pig
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu bought/paid urchins
Where were their voice when Deborah was murderered in cold blood
Believe this stupid Tilumbu paid news at your peril
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by tsephanyah(f): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Espelbengz:
Defenders of Christian my foot! You probably didn't read this well thought out narrative because of your sentiments and hate for Islam, what is wrong in this write up? Didn't they support a Muslim candidate against a pastor who is the incumbent vice President? Is this noise not weeping unnecessary sentiments already? I am glad PYO hasn't said a damn thing since the betrayal n his silence is already hunting them!!!

I'm Muslim
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2022
These guys are like Wike, they really had high hopes of being pick as VP. They should rest abeg
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by SaLongs1(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2022
Hungry Youth.
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Realists(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Good you guys just have to come out and speak sense to their head because if war started you will not see them anywhere.

Same people that not concern about the welfare of northern Christian.

The Dogara & Babachir hypocrisy is very dangerous, they want to stair religious killings in North East, that even UN cannot control but God. These two people are envious of Shettima another NE brother of theirs.
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Kaymansion(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Although Muslim Muslim ticket isn't good but Dogara and Babachir are hypocrites they both first thinks Tinubu would automatically pick one of them as his running mate, who notice before vice president candidate for Apc was named Dogara follow Tinubu everywhere he goes back then
Re: You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara by Shadysen: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
muslims always like war, they have no value for life, i had one as my manager i swear this guy got every second, even something does not worth being angry, he told me he is not a gentle man, i pity that girl he want to get marriage to, well, the babe knows him more than me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele Has Serious Stakes In 12 Banks - Sahara Reporters / Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati / Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.