Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) (47891 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial / Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } / Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by sarrki(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2022
Preciousgift90:

This Mumu boy again! Is this how you intend to promote your new master Atiku after collecting his car and cash, you need to try harder oooo
by the way have bandits release your brother you were crying
Over his kidnap since

I am for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I know collect shishi

I am a patriot
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Kingstanding: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
He is multi billionaire in dollars. He can afford it
. Where did he gets the billions like you always asked Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by naikeboy(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2022
drlateef:

If he is not desperate to be president, why did he move from one party to the other? Why did he bribe Labour Party to be given presidential slot? Is that not desperation?
Cos he wants to change and help nigeria...
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Nice
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by newnigerdelta00: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:
I don’t fly private jet - says mr Peter obi

This guy is a serial liar

Na foolish man
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by naikeboy(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2022
Alexiiydon:
with all this you said tell me how anambra look like when he was a governor he has is own more and embezzled more of anambra money simple
Fallacy u simply don't no the history of anambra and obi removed them from debt burden, and left 6billion in treasury account. So don't go there Oga..
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:
Presidential candidate of the labor party mr Peter Gregory obi alighting from a private jet Cessna 560 in kano

so he entered a private jet because of a
political function with other key party people and u all are crying??

he probably entered Atikus private jet with Atiku and others in 2019 elections. Are u happy now??

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Akpacha(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2022
No evidence he paid for it, it could be the VP arrangement for his trip to Kano. Meanwhile, he has serious tasks now, so if it requires using a private jet nothing wrong he using them.
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

N yet you complained of no jobs?

While you create jobs for the producing countries

Please, will you like to be educated more on importation, manufacturing and exportation without sentiment? Neither of them is deterrent to the economic growth of any Nation, whether developing or developed. It depends on how well the country is able to manage its economy. For example, have you seen other nationals, in recent years, coming to study in Nigeria, rather, it's the other way round. Did you know that's another form of growing a country's GDP, e.g the US and the UK.

Our entire system needs to be overhauled. The country needs to change the cropped of leaders that have held it to ransom since 1979. These old politicians should be retired. Lets give a trial to the younger politicians, even if they were a bit part of the old brigades. What we need now in Nigeria, is a sincere leader. You are I know that Tinubu and Atiku are not sincere, when considering their corrupt antecedents.

I strongly believe anyone supporting Tinubu and Atiku today is because of their personal benefits, no doubt.
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Basiljoe: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

We know he can afford it

He imported virtually everything we use in Nigeria

He rendered our industry, farm products, manufacturing sector hopeless with his importation business

He’s not creative at all

He lied that he never flew in private jet
Dear Urchin. Cry more. grin
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Joconceptbest4(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

Peter don brainwash you

I feel for you
what's your interest, is it for a better Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by obailala(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2022
"I hate Volvos"

But does that mean i shouldnt take the ride if my UBER driver comes in a Volvo?

Very dumb criticism from people scared of the structureless one.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by walefresh3(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2022
delkuf:
What of orji uzo kalu

Oga no Igbo son worth 1 billion dollars...
...weytin u want make him tell u...
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Electorate: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

We know he can afford it

He rendered our industry, farm products, manufacturing sector hopeless with his importation business

He’s not creative at all

You mean Peter Obi is the only Nigerian importing things? Wow...now ask yourself if you want to buy a Lamborghini do you make one here yourself or have it ship from abroad?...or does importation have another meaning when its about Peter Obi.

You people will lie that he said something he didn't say and still go back and debunk your lies...Nigerians are now wiser and ready to take back their country.

Did you see the photos or watch the videos of the Abuja rally held yesterday? that's a wake up call..and what makes it more interesting is that private individuals made it possible just like #EndSars that was funded by individuals like you and I...it is going to be between Nigerians and the Oppressors.

Join the moving train now while you can...and tell your unborn children you are part of the generation that liberated Nigeria from the claws of evil men.

I am not surprised by you not supporting Peter Obi, you have a well known history of supporting failures that you will eventually regret, case study Buhari.

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by kingyakos: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga no Igbo son worth 1 billion dollars...
...weytin u want make him tell u...

Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Difrent: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2022
owobokiri:

You and who is saying the same thing?
You're just a skillful confusionist desperate to utilize insidious argeuments against a good candidate

And the ONLY Good Candidate is PO.....how foolish that sound.
We have 13 candidates and they are mostly GOOD men its idiotic to think your candidate is the ONLY Good one .....not even considering your candidate belongs to the same class your likes are pretending they want to overturn
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by drlateef: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2022
naikeboy:

Cos he wants to change and help nigeria...

Desperately to rule? I see!!! There must be something else he wants to do, otherwise Tinubu is better qualified than him, likewise many other people. He wants to use Nigeria’s money to invest in his father’s brewery again.
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

So a former bank board chiarman and a billionaire business man can't afford private jet?
Like of Davido,Psquare etc can afford it but a man that made his billions on self struggling u are comparing him with old thieves.
Well,it's like u are lost. PO is a billionaire selfmade. He was a billionaire B4 he became governor unlike your Lagos God creator that made his via Lagos pocket,Atiku made his while in NPA, Kwankwaso made his when he was governor.
Give me business and companies owned by Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso B4 the became Government officials

Nkogheri....that is what Igbos call posts like yours.

Selfmade billionaire....no wahala, but how did make the money? I mean his business antecedents.

Abi dem just born am, e become board Chairman of bank?
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by africanmerlin(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

We know he can afford it

He’s not creative at all

Please can you refer me to a reliable source [/b]where he said [b]he can never use private jet? and please dont show me that oluole media up there.
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by jamace(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obi and lies are inseparable. They're like Ipob and Terrorism.

OBIdient criminal,
A well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Penisman: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

We know he can afford it

He’s not creative at all

At a time he even imported your mother's Toto...

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by poseidon12: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Presido!
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Arnoldo(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Pandev:
Tinny voice nigga been dey scam im mumu followers. Niggas talk say na only 2 pairs of shoes im get, zombiedients talk say na commercial im dey fly say im no dey give shi shi. We don see im oyel and soap, now we don see private jet. Watch as zombiedients go claim say na yeebos wey dey sell gala for old up sponsor the journey cheesy
yeebos? Like igbos? You should hide ya bleached tribalistic ass in a clean boxers and not expose us to germs
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Arnoldo(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Nkogheri....that is what Igbos call posts like yours.

Selfmade billionaire....no wahala, but how did make the money? I mean his business antecedents.

Abi dem just born am, e become board Chairman of bank?

. That’s why you have eyes and fingers. Read!! We shouldn’t be spoon feeding you every information.. not everyone came from poor background. Tomorrow una go ask if them born davido e land for music industry
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by GeneralDae: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=Foreseer post=116990114][/quote]
I will vote Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

So if person fly him with his money or the the party did is it a crime

And by the way Peter never said that
Peter was trying to minimize government officials expenses by promoting it by his life style
When Peter was governor he was the only Governor that use to drive him self to work early morning before his security will assist him
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Foreseer:
If e pain you, hug the nearest transformers
How can a senseless comment pain me?
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

We know he can afford it

He’s not creative at all

He lied that he never flew wein private jet

Guy make una they listen to Peter speech well so u won't be sounding like a fool
Peter was just tryings to work on Nigerian politicians life style by his life style
Nigerian politicians are wasting so much on convoy which obi said
Too much convoy too much security too much personal too much maintenance to those vehicle, bro we are the one paying for the expenses if you don't know.
That's what obi was trying to let u understand but una apc and PDP poverty brain will not let u see well

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Mrfixitt(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

This guy, I think say you don retire from this zombie work ? Damn !

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Alexiiydon: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
naikeboy:

Fallacy u simply don't no the history of anambra and obi removed them from debt burden, and left 6billion in treasury account. So don't go there Oga..
what did he improve how many of your rich men stay in the state they get house for there but can’t live there 6 billion whey him cash out later
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Arnoldo:
. That’s why you have eyes and fingers. Read!! We shouldn’t be spoon feeding you every information.. not everyone came from poor background. Tomorrow una go ask if them born davido e land for music industry

Great!

Who was his father? And what businesses did he own that his son, Peter Obi, inherited?

It is silly to bring the Davido analogy. Who no sabi Davido papa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS / Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits / Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.