Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. (676 Views)

City Boy: President Tinubu Looking Dapper, Younger, Suave (picture) / Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit In His Office (Photo) / More Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Buhari Looking Sporty In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by bro4u: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Even though I am not his supporter, I wholeheartedly dislike how others make fun of of his agility state. He clearly was physically active fews years back as y'all can see. Let's respect the Elderly for who they are. Sadly, not all the youngsters catching cruise about his age will live to taste that level.

Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Looking sporty with those heavy bandage tied round his kneels

Joke

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by SlavaUkraini: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
The Notorious Drug Baron was high on Crack Cocaine.

Even Diego Maradona was looking Sporty then when he was Sniffing Cocaine.

Drugnubu is the Nigerian Maradona.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by bro4u: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Looking sporty with those heavy bandage tied round his kneels

Joke
He had a bandage on which signifies not in complete health, yet the picture depicts agility? That should send a message of commitment. Abeg let's put away all these mockery- It is stale already
Re: Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Big daddy was a handsome and sporty man, no wonder Remi want to die there. Nigerians are eagerly waiting for you to come fix the country
Re: Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by WibusJaga: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2022

Everything about Tinubu na throwback. Someone that is presently suffering from long-term effects of drug abuse.
Urchins just like to keep dwelling in the past.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by lonecatt(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hope his lie lie media crew will not come and tell us he once played for Barcelona.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by TINUBUISMAD: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nonsense. I get am before no be property. He should go and rest because he is about to meet his maker
Re: Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by TINUBUISMAD: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
lonecatt:
Hope his lie lie media crew will not come and tell us he once played for Barcelona.
Una get plenty vawulence for body sha grin
Re: Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by TINUBUISMAD: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nonsense. I get am before no be property. He should go and rest because he is about to meet his maker
Sporty my left smelly nyash
Re: Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by lonecatt(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Una get plenty vawulence for body sha grin
My brother this people can lie for a living.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by fman(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Big daddy was a handsome and sporty man, no wonder Remi want to die there. Nigerians are eagerly waiting for you to come fix the country
abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin
Sporty indeed...

With sunglasses on his face....wow......

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo / Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State / The Clear Signs That Show That Tinubu Can Never Be President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.