Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative (30644 Views)

Beneficiaries Of Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Scheme Congratulate Bola Tinubu / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration / Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by ardave2k13: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
toastmagazinenigeria:

My dear what Nigeria needs is a leader with simple sound business acumen. From the report the scheme is powered by a company called NAIRAXI. Create an enabling environment and watch enterprises solve problems even governments can’t. Basic capitalism my friend!

I can't agree with you less. Creating enabling environment is the answer to attracting investment,which in turn will create jobs and improvement to our economy. I dare say,there is none that has demonstrated capacity in this regard than Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY

1 Like

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by adekolaelect(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
PraizHim:

Your own Stupidity is 110% and your foolishness is 200%.

The worst is that stupidity doesn’t require any qualifications

iti. Okpo
Oga do as I told you .Don't allow your stupidity to infect others. You higher level stupidity will costomised your reasoning with only the Negativities. Look in the mirror what you see is "an avoidable mistake that only a latex rubber can stop.

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Nchenches: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bar1941:

It can only happen in Obi's Anambra not in Lagos, BAT is a tested and trusted leader with a proven record for infrastructural and economical development.

BAT Tested and Trusted for keeping drugs trafficking money in the US.
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Pinkybush: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Moscodee1990:
Hahaha this format will not work
Watch as broke ass guys will start foaming in their mouth, calling you different names for not supporting to their master's tricks, which will only last before election, just as trader mini.

These people are so senseless

2 Likes

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by hantitop007(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Only people that easily fall for ponzi and forex scam will fall for this deceitful initiative
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Pinkybush: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
ardave2k13:

I can't agree with you less. Creating enabling environment is the answer to attracting investment,which in turn will create jobs and improvement to our economy. I dare say,there is none that has demonstrated capacity in this regard than Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY
Why is he doing it now that he is aspiring to become president, since he's such a philanthropist? You and your likes need to be dump in the lagoon
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by PraizHim: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga do as I told you .Don't allow your stupidity to infect others. You higher level stupidity will costomised your reasoning with only the Negativities. Look in the mirror what you see is "an avoidable mistake that only a latex rubber can stop.

I dont blame you. I blame the man that should have stopped your existence with just a condom.
A man or woman will be somewhere now thinking " I have Son" . Nothing knowing that you are a Waste.

Ezi, bida. Enwe.

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by QueenE213: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
When you have a generous president these are the kind of benefits the poor masses receive. Givers never lack. Tinubu is a giver. He has seen it all. He has everything in abundance and I strongly believe it is time to give back from his wealth of experience and finance. A time has come for us to open our eyes and discern who is coming to lock more doors all in the name of been prudent with spendings. This Tinubu Shetima’s initiative is definitely going to help a lot of people directly or indirectly. I can’t wait to pick my own card. All these other people who are not tired of suffering should keep talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Advocate500: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jokers trying to deceive Nigeria the second time.
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by toastmagazinenigeria: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
QueenE213:
When you have a generous president these are the kind of benefits the poor masses receive. Givers never lack. Tinubu is a giver. He has seen it all. He has everything in abundance and I strongly believe it is time to give back from his wealth of experience and finance. A time has come for us to open our eyes and discern who is coming to lock more doors all in the name of been prudent with spendings. This Tinubu Shetima’s initiative is definitely going to help a lot of people directly or indirectly. I can’t wait to pick my own card. All these other people who are not tired of suffering should keep talking nonsense.

Thank you , you have said it all. We don’t need austerity as a policy but expansive economic policies that will expand the shrinking middle class. Asiwaju is forwarding thinking by this master stroke
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Googledotcom: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
How can I collect this card ?

I need it to enter free motor go vote ObiDatti
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by adekolaelect(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
PraizHim:

I dont blame you. I blame the man that should have stopped your existence with just a condom.
A man or woman will be somewhere now thinking " I have Son" . Nothing knowing that you are a Waste.

Ezi, bida. Enwe.
why are Troubling yourself on what you don't have control over? Posting pictures from today till next Two years .your emotional feelings and hatred has nothing to achieve than bitterness and sadness. Your crying never start you need to reserve your Ocxigen till that time you will need it. stop spreading your stupidity .A Terrorist pretending to be Nigerians just for election sake.
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by wallarwallar(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Free and discounted for how long? For just campaign period?

If it will continue for at least the next 4 years irrespective of who wins the 2023 election, then it is somehow good.

But if it is just for campaign, it is the same as the ridiculous agbado and dodo they normally share, and those celebrating it are just suffering and smiling.

Remember that the cost of providing the card is less than 1% of what Oluomos snatch from commuters in Lagos alone. So, it is even worse than robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Does this post say this event happened only in Lagos? Also, why are the pictures of Tinubu and Shetima on the card and why are Tinubu and Shetima being appreciated for the card? Answer these questions my friend.

Na obi name den for put dere now cos na dem initiate am empty brain. Na ororo obi dey share
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by hrykanu231(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nasreports77:
Commuters Commend Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Initiative

Commuters across several cities in Nigeria have expressed excitements and gratitude to Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Initiative for the free road transport services which they are currently providing. Commuters say this is coming at a time when the cost of road transportation is fast increasing and unavoidably expensive.

Speaking with one Mr. Abbah, he explained that the cost of accomodation and transportation are the major problems which Nigerians are faced with. Abbah further described the Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Card initiative as a great intervention, which is really assisting several Nigerians already.

According to our reporter, the Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Card initiative is currently assisting alot of Nigerians through free and subsidized transportation cost. The initiative was introduced by Nairaxi Nigeria, an Indigenous tech-powered mobility Company.

The Transit Card has been designed by Nairaxi.Nigeria to provide free and discounted transportation services to Nigerians across all her cities. It has been introduced as a preparatory initiative, ahead of the official Presidential campaign flagoff on the 28th of September 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FSWYT0HCN4
Source: https://www.statepress.ng/2022/09/commuters-commend-tinubushettima.html?m=1

" the cost of accomodation and transportation are the major problems which Nigerians are faced with (Abbah,2022)

Their party is in power, they have promised to make things more difficult. So why should we vote them?
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by immortalcrown(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
wallarwallar:

Na obi name den for put dere now cos na dem initiate am empty brain. Na ororo obi dey share
You have not answered the questions because your brain is empty. grin
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by aviara: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
We can't be fooled again by this corrupt politicians. If they like they should give us ATM card to withdraw money anyhow we like, we won't still vote for them
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by aviara: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
For over 7 years APC made life unbearable, few months to elections they want to reduce the sufferings so we can foolishly vote for them again.
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Huskies1234: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Beautiful idea, this is where the world is going and this is what we need thank you Asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by tyinfinity: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Peter obituary will not do anything just to lie up and down and attending uninvited events
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by famology(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tinubu is not playing at all. Full of ideas!
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by ibedu29: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Siwel25:

Your relatives are fools. List Obi's achievements here. He didn't build any notable school or hospital in 8 years and u think he will perform? Clown!
Wait for it
Campaign will soon start
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by PraizHim: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
why are Troubling yourself on what you don't have control over? Posting pictures from today till next Two years .your emotional feelings and hatred has nothing to achieve than bitterness and sadness. Your crying never start you need to reserve your Ocxigen till that time you will need it. stop spreading your stupidity .A Terrorist pretending to be Nigerians just for election sake.

Kiddo you are just a mere dust/clay with only one vote making mouth. You are not God and can never be. You are too inconsequential that you cannot not afford to pay for twenty minutes of the Air that you breath..

May your life be like Tinubu's health and may your life also be like what APC has done to Nigeria. in the last 7 + years

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by adekolaelect(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
PraizHim:

Kiddo you are just a mere dust/clay with only one vote making mouth. You are not God and can never be. You are too inconsequential that you cannot not afford to pay for twenty minutes of the Air that you breath..

May your life be like Tinubu's health and may your life also be like what APC has done to Nigeria. in the last 7 + years

mumu is still in pain !!!!! You better remove Bitterness and hatred From your life to have a fruitful lifetime . whatever you say is yours which doesn't translate to reality .You trying to force your interest on others makes you a fool .

1 Like

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by ityP(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nasreports77:
Commuters Commend Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Initiative

Commuters across several cities in Nigeria have expressed excitements and gratitude to Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Initiative for the free road transport services which they are currently providing. Commuters say this is coming at a time when the cost of road transportation is fast increasing and unavoidably expensive.

Speaking with one Mr. Abbah, he explained that the cost of accomodation and transportation are the major problems which Nigerians are faced with. Abbah further described the Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Card initiative as a great intervention, which is really assisting several Nigerians already.

According to our reporter, the Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Card initiative is currently assisting alot of Nigerians through free and subsidized transportation cost. The initiative was introduced by Nairaxi Nigeria, an Indigenous tech-powered mobility Company.

The Transit Card has been designed by Nairaxi.Nigeria to provide free and discounted transportation services to Nigerians across all her cities. It has been introduced as a preparatory initiative, ahead of the official Presidential campaign flagoff on the 28th of September 2022.

Source: https://www.statepress.ng/2022/09/commuters-commend-tinubushettima.html?m=1

Tinubu Sabi politics sha grin
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by tianshie(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
QueenE213:

Tinubu is a fool if he thinks we're falling for this.
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Kaysalas(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Opintiwa:

Bjsksjsnsnsndnns

Llkndbdidkkk

Take it easy I understand you
Who is this man ? Ah! I get. Peter Obi special adviser on security cheesy

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by femicyrus(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
BloomingDale:
Where Peter Obi own? Tinubu for president. Agbado and cassava master no come play o.
[color=#550000][/color]
Comrade,
Them say obi no dey give shishi
Ipob is the structure.
With ordinary pass in philosophy, he can lead Biafra from importing to production of beer grin
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Bar1941(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
If you are sane and honest, first point out the falsehood in my comment. Then, I will address your claim.

Why are the pictures of Tinubu and Shetima on the card and why are Tinubu and Shetima being appreciated for the card? If you are sane and honest, answer these questions

Don't worry, they will put your picture there.

1 Like

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Haywhy3579: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
christejames:
They are short of ideas on how to market their rotten products of Tinubu and Shettima grin grin grin grin

Which one be NAIRAXI again? grin grin, a repackaged NURTW they meant? undecided undecided grin see how rickety the bus look like their urchins grin grin grin

We are not buying this cheap idea of wooing us to your side because we go dey press una neck every day cool cool, even inside una NAIRAXI.
Igbo how do u described lagos or ibadan to ur parent.
:son: papa I want to leave this village and go to the big city.
:papa: what do U want to go and do there?
:son: I want to go and hussle so that I can come back to this village and build a good house for u.
Papa: my son God will bless u
Son: amen
Papa: uchena is in lagos and emeka is in Ibadan, I had both of them are doing fine.
Son: yes papa
Papa: which of them do u want to go and meet.
Son: I will go to uncle uchena
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Marcus07: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
I have not seen a single brilliant idea from the dullard called Peter Obi, except torrents of lies and inaccurate statistical figures.

The recent events show that Mr Peter Obi of Labour party is extremely clueless and deceptive. Nigerians must be wary of such pretender.uote author=Nasreports77 post=116970793]Commuters Commend Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Initiative

Source: https://www.statepress.ng/2022/09/commuters-commend-tinubushettima.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by ufotunang: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
How long will it last...all these strategy is to use to campaign and win election after the election this card initiative will die off..we will not here about it.. have you heard of APC tradeMoni again where Osinbanjo was running all about the market giving traders money during the APC presidential campaign.. Nigerians be wise
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by OnlineBusinessC(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tejuri:
LMAO. Peter Obi and Atiku don’t know what they are up against. Asiwaju Tinubu will run a kind of presidential campaign never before seen in this country. Say what you like about he being a good/bad person, that man knows this politics game.
He has wanted to be president all his life and spent most of his political career in the opposition, finally he is in the ruling party and against all odds emerged as the party’s candidate and someone somewhere thinks this god of a politician will lose. grin grin Even if it is by one vote in a rerun election, Asiwaju Tinubu will win the election next year, and he will be a fantastic president.

You have a point.

BUT what Tinubu does not know is that he is against GOD and 80% of the Nigerian Youths.

At worst, make he bribe voters with 10K each on election day and I can promise you that people will collect it and still not vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / House Of Reps Calls For Outright Removal Of Subsidies / APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.