Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) (69507 Views)

Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Peter Obi Supporters Blast Labour Party For Sharing Pictures Of Abuja Rally / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Kingozymandias(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

You see. Very aggressive set of children of hate. Most we all sleep and put our head same place?

Cry more .. wail more... Scream more.. give us more delicious tears
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by themanderon: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Our hearts and thoughts are with Peter obi at this moment.

It is of great regret to watch how a man will depend on social media kids, bunch of jobless miscreants who see the rally as fun-party and where to meet hookup girls vice-versa, inconjuntion with ignorant beer-parlour adults for votes. Someone should tell them that this is a serious election matter, not carnival for godsake!.

Everyday they keep dishing out '2million march colourful pictures' , everyday! . But the question is:

Are they eligible voters?
Do they have Pvc's?
Will they come out to vote??

Peter Listen, You are nothing but just cruise to them, not different from a bbnaija show or those fun Endsarz party we hosted those time.

Always remember i warn you, Peter

Shalom.

Worry about your candidates and stop all this gimmicks.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

U still wan de buy things more Expensive after 2023??

Same way Una dey buy everything for Anambra for five kobo abi...

Yeye dey smell
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by stanluiz(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Allisgud:
How can I see obi and say na atiku I want to vote,abi na because I never test tinubu money? abeg try me with the money first
Tinubu is also in truoble. Atiku will inherit 60% of buhari block votes in the north.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by emonkey(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Heffalump(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

It is of great regret to watch how a man will depend on social media kids, bunch of jobless miscreants who see the rally as fun-party and where to meet hookup girls vice-versa, inconjuntion with ignorant beer-parlour adults for votes. Someone should tell them that this is a serious election matter, not carnival for godsake!.

Everyday they keep dishing out '2million march colourful pictures' , everyday! . But the question is:

Do they have Pvc's?

Peter Listen, You are nothing but just cruise to them, not different from a bbnaija show or those fun Endsarz party we hosted those time.

Shalom.

You're a pained irredeemable idiot. In 2015 when there was mass movement sponsored against PDP by your evil party, APC it meant so much to you, and didn't call it BbNaija show or social media frenzy. Your hatred for Peter Obi and the new revolution means nothing. Nobody stops a moving train.

I can only advise you hold your peace until February 2023. Then you'll know that Nigerian youths truly have political power. When urchins and agbado sapping monkeys like you gather for Tinubu, it's not nollywood or social media, but the gathering of real eminent voters. You're a clown no doubt. People like you need special brain surgery.
Politics is a game of number, that's why you're afraid of the multitude on the marching trail for LP all over the country.

Nonsense!
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Shikini: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by TonyBby: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Before I was born "NIGERIA GO BETTER".
I WAS BORN "NIGERIA GO BETTER".
I WILL SOON START GIVING BIRTH "NIGER GO BETTER".

So when I have the kids the cycle will keep repeating itself??, You're all mad supporting some drug Lord's that endorsed the current government in power, you think we're all kids or we don't know what's up??. Keep bluffing, the highest percentage of people who got their PVC this year are the youths, the youths have decide.
They know the intense pressure the youth can bring that's why they can't take it and caused the massacre during the END SARS PROTEST.

If e sure for you guys let's wait and see who will decide Feb 2023, the "youths or riggings".
Y'all will be shocked when the youths finally decides or are you planning another massacre like end SARS own.

It's such a pity depending on people resembling Bible Satan, our future it's in our hands.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

Lol...it is not lack of structure again. It is now cruise.

Owo ti ba e cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have not seen anything. No devil anyway can hold Nigeria back. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Mostly IPOB terrorist now masquerading as Zombidients and Obi Diots.

Gbenu didoti soun. Ode. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Donjazet2: 1:29am On Sep 25, 2022
Abizz:
At this point, I, Abisoye from Ondo state Nigeria, is fully Obidient.

I can't help it.

May I ask, what drew you to Obi's candidacy? People closest to you, who are they mostly supporting?

Were you seriously considering supporting other candidates before now? Pardon my questions, just curious to know if Tinubu is really pulling big amongst other yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 1:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Reinaldo:

Gbenu didoti soun. Ode. cheesy

Omo ale Omo monkey. Ole, ole oloriburuku Omo yamirin. Baba n la Baba e ni ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Dragonsword: 3:23am On Sep 25, 2022
Onyi22:
APC fans will not like this news grin grin
Nobody give bleep about APC or PDP

Is either Peter Obi or Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Raymond247(m): 4:11am On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

How this movement take concern u?
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 5:56am On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

Na from clap we dey enter dance. Na from cruise na e youths take vote in Lekan of bbnaija that year and that one even cost people money o. Voting Peter Obi is free and they do have their PVCs.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Which things is that bro? Obi is never a solution he is another nightmare loading bro.

I don't like him nor belief in him neither trust him. I hate liar, a liar can never be trusted, a pretender like Buhari are deadly, this obi is Buhari promax in everything only tribal difference (one is Fulani the other igbo).

I can never fall for another Buhari gimmick, lies and deceptions that ruined our country I will never.

Sorry buying things expensive is nothing bro very experience leader can tackle that and change the narrative not a liar, fake analysis fool, a pretender, ipob sympathiser and empty head like obi sorry pls don't preach obi to me it's not my person.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2022
Babysho:

Na from clap we dey enter dance. Na from cruise na e youths take vote in Lekan of bbnaija that year and that one even cost people money o. Voting Peter Obi is free and they do have their PVCs.

When you deceive yourself finish let us know
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Joey4321: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Surely they shall gather....but their gathering s be in....

How many of them get PVC?

Wait till you find out. grin

Next year you will know the real owners of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Chimoskky: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Obident we stand
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by ejimatic: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Orogbo99:
Nah Nah ejima... This is one of such comment we should all endeavour not to pinned with ObiDatti project. Don't let people think it's an IGBO project. ObiDatti project is to liberate every common Nigerians irrespective of their ethnicity, religion or background. I am a full Yoruba man and we ready with our PVC come February by the grace of God We all ObiDattly ready. Our season of Liberation has come... Enough is Enough....
I appreciate your comment and civility that chareacterises it .Thank you sir. I respect everybody 's decision . However many Nigerians including Northerners belive ObiDatt is an Igbo project. This conclusion. Is supported by the fact that he broke away from PDP to join LP. The North believes it is an attempt to be president by all means. Nigerian politics is sensitive especially with the North and South diachotomy. Realistically it is the turn of the South East to rule but the North will never ever support that. because of Biafra and the new Birth of IPOB. Even if all the states in the SE vote Obi SW NE NW NC and SS will truncate their winning the presidency. Many that claim to be Obedient are from APC and PDP and some among them will return to their parties before February 2023. Obi it is certain cannot rule Nigeria through election in Nigeria without concession of the mighty North.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

If Tinubu sees the senseless posts you urchins post here on nairaland,he will send MC Oluomo & his gang after u to collect back his money. If u seriously want to sell ur candidate, look for his positives & project them & stop ridiculing urselves. U people look so unserious.
I'm offering u this piece of advice for free because I don't consider u a threat.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2022
jrusky:

Which things is that bro? Obi is never a solution he is another nightmare loading bro.

I don't like him nor belief in him neither trust him. I hate liar, a liar can never be trusted, a pretender like Buhari are deadly, this obi is Buhari promax in everything only tribal difference (one is Fulani the other igbo).

I can never fall for another Buhari gimmick, lies and deceptions that ruined our country I will never.

Sorry buying things expensive is nothing bro very experience leader can tackle that and change the narrative not a liar, fake analysis fool, a pretender, ipob sympathiser and empty head like obi sorry pls don't preach obi to me it's not my person.
No be una Vote de Buhari way una de Condemn nw?? Una go soon Repeat same mistake tinkin una Wise,
Atiku no be Fulani??
Hav u heard any news dat Obi Engaged with Igbos and Esn, Show me??
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2022
haslaw:

Same way Una dey buy everything for Anambra for five kobo abi...

Yeye dey smell

No be una Vote de Buhari way una de Condemn nw??
Atiku no be Fulani??
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

So you want Nigerians to go from frying pan straight into fire abi? I beg park well.
Atiku no be Fulani??
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Atiku no be Fulani??

Obi is IPOB and IPOB is Obi

Peter Obi has never spoken against IPOB
Suddenly because Peter Obi is contesting, Biafra agitations has gone down and you lots are now shamelessly preach one Nigeria.

By the time Peter Obi loses the elections next year, you IPOB would start your Biafra agitations again.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

I'm not voting apc but lying about anything is wrong
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by SeamT: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:53am On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

It takes one to know one.

I see you recognize your kin and partners in crime.

Congrats!
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Tunechi5:
President Buhari passes the baton to peter obi come may 29th 2023
cheesy small abeg.... Make plenty BAT no die for Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Carlylepneuma: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

oga inflation is a global phenomena right now. U are only deceiving ur self by thinking that anybody can change the high cost of every commodity...the world needs devine intervention not only Nigeria for that matter...
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Medphy: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Sorry for your future pain when Peter Obi would be sworn in as the President Federal Republic of Nigeria on 29th May 2023
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by FishLaps: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nice
slivertongue:
Obidients everywhere you go

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.