Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) (30877 Views)

The 15 Most Popular Athletes Of All Time Ft, Messi, Ronaldo, Bolt, Federer & Ali / Serena Williams In Tears After Injury In Rogers Cup Final, Touching (Photos) / Serena Williams Retires At Rogers Cup Finals Due To Injury, Cries Bitterly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by ClassicMan202(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Fvv
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Osongosong2: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
It makes no sense.let fans learn one game without violence
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Yousuph007(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nice 1
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by rowosky(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chaos14:
Na him face for that 1st pic wey make me laugh
I swear guy
Like you set your hand on fire you come dey shout.
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chaos14:
Na him face for that 1st pic wey make me laugh

It is the last picture expression for me, as he was being dragged like a thief.

1 Like

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Utanisco(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hahahaha...
When I look at crazy events playing out world over
I begin to the tempo of wildness and craziness that will be on display after the Trumpet sounds and the saints take off..
Everywhere will go wild..

Get Ready ooo.. The Coming of Christ is Imminent.

Youre very stupid
Stop using the name Jesus for anything post here
Don't play with the coming of Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Kobicove(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Crazy dude undecided
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Slynation(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nna ehh...This guys get mind shaah
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by blowjohn(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dem suppose give am 3 slaps to reset his brain as he is being dragged out
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Rubbiish(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
backnbeta:
If we can be half as passionate about things
as the whites are, naija will be a better place than this! He is protesting for a safer livinga space; heist not stupid like some people are insinuating. Kudoss to you my brotherundecided
He who knows, is he who knows that he does not know
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Unibenfucker834: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
With this .. com forum, maybe I can achieve my dream of dating a Ghana girl
404Dev60: The forum looks good

1 Like

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Godstiger(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Why is he crying?
"Tears of joy"
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by derecho(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
All I can say is kai
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Topshow2010(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
backnbeta:
If we can be half as passionate about things
as the whites are, naija will be a better place than this! He is protesting for a safer living space; he is not stupid like some people are insinuating. Kudos to you my brotherundecided

Your brother indeed , all these motivational speaker ehnnn I fear them . On a lighter note , u can also emulate him to protest against d economic hardship Nigerians are experiencing undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by abobote: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
The security men are brave and well trained
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Viktor7(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hahahaha...
I begin to the tempo of wildness and craziness that will be on display after the Trumpet sounds and the saints take off..

Worlds longest orgasm goes to.....
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Greenback: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
generalojukwu:

ivartheMENTAL... grin ..

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by abobote: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
This is the most annoying thing have read today.

Somone setting himself on fire to protest a private jet in a tennis court that has nothing to do with it and people are putting off the fire.

For what if i may ask??

Somewhere in mushin, Lagos people will gather an watch him burn. Some will even offer him Fuel and tire.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Oyinbo people and stupid mentality.
You are too myopic to understand, why he chose that avenue to make that big statement
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by mario2k(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sometimes do you sit back and read your comments?
It's often times off topic and derailing.

Yes we are aware of the Rapture.

Try to comment with Adequate relevance to the Topic

Try to talk when necessary

YOU WILL KEEP HEARING ABOUT THE RAPTURE,EVERYTIME AND EVERYWHERE IT HAPPENS AND YOUR EYES WILL CLEAR.
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by backnbeta(f): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Topshow2010:

Your brother indeed , all these motivational speaker ehnnn I fear them . On a lighter note , u can also emulate him to protest against d economic hardship Nigerians are experiencing undecided undecided undecided
See, nothing good comes easy. In the words of Hans Fallada, It doesn't matter if one man fights or ten thousand; if the one man sees he has no option but to fight, then he will fight, whether he has others on his side or not. The young man has done his bit and I respect him, but if I get other people like me, I will protestundecided
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by amp01(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Grandmeister:
He no do am well..the burning monk still remains the most graphic story of self immolation the world has witnessed in recent memory.
Where can I get details of this scene.
Where did it happened?
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by mario2k(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
your contribution on this platform is so vague and inconsequential.

DONT WORRY SOON WE WILL FIND OUT WHO'S THE JOKE HERE.
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by CheapHomes1: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8JkshGkynM

SOURCE

Why is the guy man crying? Who sent him to burn his hand?

But what's happening here? I don't understand

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by JohnOkolo: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hahahaha...
I begin to imagine the tempo of wildness and craziness that will be on display after the Trumpet sounds and the saints take off..

Get a life and stop waiting for after-life that does not exist except in youth figment of your Maker
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
E be like say this guy Dey high pawpaw leaves
superCleanworks:

take off to where?
shey u don start again.
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by observanc1: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hahahaha...
I begin to imagine the tempo of wildness and craziness that will be on display after the Trumpet sounds and the saints take off..

u are a fraudster
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Grandmeister(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
amp01:

Where can I get details of this scene.
Where did it happened?
It was in 1973 in Vietnam.
https://time.com/3791176/malcolm-browne-the-story-behind-the-burning-monk/

He didn’t make a sound or move as he burnt to death.

1 Like

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by JOemmy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
This is the most annoying thing have read today.

Somone setting himself on fire to protest a private jet in a tennis court that has nothing to do with it and people are putting off the fire.

For what if i may ask??

Somewhere in mushin, Lagos people will gather an watch him burn. Some will even offer him Fuel and tire.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Oyinbo people and stupid mentality.

This one was even better the guy was careful not to burn his whole body a young Jewish boy who was an undergraduate in the US poured petrol on his whole body and burnt himself alive to protest the starvation of igbo children during the biafran war in the 60s.
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Tannhauser(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
JASONjnr:
This is why Nigerians all over the world are smarter and intelligent more than these white folks.....

Their government officials know this and so they try to paint Nigerians as corrupt people when literally is our stupid politicians.....

angry

If you really believe that Nigerians are smarter than whites then you need your mental health evaluated by competent professionals. Taking advantage of people just because of their trusty nature is not intelligence...its a crime actually.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pele Congratulates Ronaldo On Moving Into Top 5 All Time National Team Scorers / VIDEO: Super Eagles Arrive Nigeria After Beating Guinea-bissau 1-0 / Russia 2018: Leagues Represented The Most In The Quarter Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.