Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless (3536 Views)

2 Chicago State University Affidavits Rendered The Deposition Useless. / I See Atiku Winning This Election / Breaking News!!!! Atiku Winning PDP Primaries Wike Coming Second. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by HomoSapiien: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
You can see Ihedioha and Atiku's comment yesterday, it tells how much Peter Obi will be stealing most votes that would have gone to him.

Anybody with a discerning mind can easily see that the possibility of Atiku getting more votes in the Southeast and South South is going to be undermined by Peter Obi emergence.

Its a win win for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Modecaih: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
weed have never been this good

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Nationalpikin: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Peter obi is winning. Atiku and tinubu can drag second position. Peter obi winner of 2023 Nigeria presidential election

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by HomoSapiien: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Peter obi is winning. Atiku and tinubu can drag second position. Peter obi winner of 2023 Nigeria presidential election

There’s no way Peter Obi is winning. Stop deluding yourself.

Your eyes will soon start to clear when campaign starts.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Period007(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is where Muslim Muslim comes in grin grin grin grin

You think Thiefnibu will win without Christian vote?remember 3 Muslims are fighting for Muslim votes.
Thiefnibu will come a distance 4th behind kwankwanso

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Laggafin: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Agbado has become weed to this one.. yaning in the nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by HomoSapiien: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Modecaih:

Yes. Obi soldiers that think Obi will win are the biggest weed smokers, they are high on cheap weed. shocked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Vulturereloaded: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
No. He retired Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by HomoSapiien: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

You think Thiefnibu will win without Christian vote?remember 3 Muslims are fighting for Muslim votes.

Many Christians are looking beyond religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by HomoSapiien: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Laggafin:
Agbado has become weed to this one.. yaning in the nonsense

For real, most people that supported Atiku/Obi in 2019 are now supporting Obi.

Even with Atiku/Obi, they couldn’t defeat APC, talk more when they’re divided. It’s a lost cause.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Period007(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Many Christians have chosen Obi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by HomoSapiien: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
No. He retired Tinubu.

Did you see Tinubu campaign list? tongue

Even Atiku that’s Obi’s godfather is shitting in his pants. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Laggafin: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Yes. Obi soldiers that think Obi will win are the biggest weed smokers, they are high on cheap weed. shocked grin
Comrade ur brain has been weeded cool
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by HomoSapiien: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

Many Christians have chosen Obi

Yes, many Christians that’d have voted Atiku. The rest of the Christians would vote Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by HomoSapiien: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Laggafin:

Comrade ur brain has been weeded cool

Wait till campaign start officially on Wednesday, una go hear am. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Period007(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Yes, many Christians that’d have voted Atiku. The rest of the Christians would vote Tinubu.
No Christian will vote a Muslim thief and a Muslim terrorist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by YourMrBoo: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
You mean this nonserious looter will win undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Laggafin: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Wait till campaign start officially on Wednesday, una go hear am. tongue
NA you I go first come for on dat day angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by mrvitalis(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:
I just saw a video of Peter Obi crowd in Abuja and all I have to say is congratulations to President Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Peter Obi will help APC defeat Atiku as I believe 70% of Atikulate fanbase of 2019, have already ported to Obidient soldiers. Atiku will never forgive Obi.

Congratulations to Asiwaju Tinubu in advance
Absolutely ....just make sure APC gets 40% minimum in the core north ...it's very important that you do please ...Peter obi needs it

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by mrvitalis(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

There’s no way Peter Obi is winning. Stop deluding yourself.

Your eyes will soon start to clear when campaign starts.
watin go happen when campaign start ? Tinubu go pay crowed pack full stadium normal

The Koko is would he grant live interview ?
Would he attend debate ?

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by BATified2023: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Modecaih:
your supplier is legit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by ObosiUkwalla: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Tarr, sharap there. Tinubu insulted christians by saying they can't become VP as they have no electoral value. Christians will teach him lesson coz of that

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by HomoSapiien: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

No Christian will vote a Muslim thief and a Muslim terrorist

Yes, reasonable Christians will see beyond your religious delusion and vote someone with track records and political will to turn the country great.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by HomoSapiien: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

Absolutely ....just make sure APC gets 40% minimum in the core north ...it's very important that you do please ...Peter obi needs it

APC is getting nothing less that 60% in the north. Virtually all Governors in the north are of APC, and they’re in the campaign council.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by pinkgoodies(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

So u think as a Christian. I will now come out and vote peter obi just because he is Christain. Nawa for una, Not more about competence and track records. Not everyone is daft now

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Graceypete0: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Any win na win

Please patronise me, cheap showMax voucher of 1200 going for 500monthly

We r bringing DStv to your palm
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by mrvitalis(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

APC is getting nothing less that 60% in the north. Virtually all Governors in the north are of APC, and they’re in the campaign council.
That would be lovely
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Valkrie: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:
I just saw a video of Peter Obi crowd in Abuja and all I have to say is congratulations to President Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Peter Obi will help APC defeat Atiku as I believe 70% of Atikulate fanbase of 2019, have already ported to Obidient soldiers. Atiku will never forgive Obi.

Congratulations to Asiwaju Tinubu in advance

And who told you Buhari won the 2019 election....?

It would come as a shock to many....Tinubu stand no chance and would never I repeat would be the president of this country....if he decides to rig himself in he would end up the Abiola way simple....!!! Just watch and see...!!

Nigeria can't have it this bad...a drug lord cum criminal and a boko haram founder.....what a combination...its either they perish or Nigeria perish...!!! You know the answer....!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by HomoSapiien: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Valkrie:

And who told you Buhari won the 2019 election....?

It would come as a shock to many....Tinubu stand no chance and would never I repeat would be the president of this country....if he decides to rig himself in he would end up the Abiola way simple....!!! Just watch and see...!!

Nigeria can't have it this bad...a drug lord cum criminal and a boko haram founder.....what a combination...its either they perish or Nigeria perish...!!! You know the answer....!!!
Cry me a river
tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Period007(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
pinkgoodies:

So u think as a Christian. I will now come out and vote peter obi just because he is Christain. Nawa for una, Not more about competence and track records. Not everyone is daft now
Why are you voting for him because he is from your region.
You chosed region and you want others to choose competence? That is hypocrisy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Okoroawusa: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
80% of southerners that voted PDP of which 90% were Igbos in 2019 are now OBIdient.

It gives me joy and assures me of Tinubu's resounding victory in 2023.

Una sure say Peter Obi no dey work for Tinubu like this?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani Kayode: Obi Selfishly Attempting To Cause Civil War / States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: / Breaking - Nigerien Military Signs Contract With Russian Wagner Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.