Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt (1220 Views)

Nig Army Arrested Soldier Who Insulted Sanwolu For Arresting His Colleague / Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri / Release Nnamdi Kanu, Get Ready For Us - Gen. Orji To Nig Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt by Biodun556(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt by Biodun556(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
N
Re: Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nonsense attaché.
Re: Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt by Snitch24(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
my only concern with the economy so far is the fact that education has failed us
and its a big shame on all our professors of economics
who could not take their time to provide a better solution as to how to help the naira regain its power
we keep relying on old theories
big shame on emefiele
his certificate in economics should be withdrawn
i will assume he has no understanding whatsoever in applied economics
he only listen to orders from people who spent their school days in the club house trading drugs
while he gets his own share
i feel really pained
at the state on the nation economy

1 Like

Re: Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt by rusher14: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Snitch24:
my only concern with the economy so far is the fact that education has failed us
and its a big shame on all our professors of economics
who could not take their time to provide a better solution as to how to help the naira regain its power
we keep relying on old theories
big shame on emefiele
his certificate in economics should be withdrawn
i will assume he has no understanding whatsoever in applied economics
he only listen to orders from people who spent their school days in the club house trading drugs
while he gets his own share
i feel really pained
at the state on the nation economy

I still don't understand why Nigerians in general hate to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions.

Face it, we are unscientific and quite primitive.

We have a large swathe of our youth more invested in yahoo despite having access to the Internet to master just about any subject.

When a yahoo boy "hammers' he only "invests" in yahoo boy type of businesses - lounge, hotels, car dealerships.

Nothing that is indigenous, innovative, nor vastly sustainable.

Nigerians are crude in their mentality, approach to any subject and unwilling to change.

We are not the poorest African nation and I have been to several, yet we have our youths completely preoccupied with unproductive endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt by Snitch24(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
rusher14:

I still don't understand why Nigerians in general hate to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions.

Face it, we are unscientific and quite primitive.

We have a large swathe of our youth more invested in yahoo despite having access to the Internet to master just about any subject.

When a yahoo boy "hammers' he only "invests" in yahoo boy type of businesses - lounge, hotels, car dealerships.

Nothing that is indigenous, innovative, nor vastly sustainable.

Nigerians are crude in their mentality, approach to any subject and unwilling to change.

We are not the poorest African nation and I have been to several, yet we have our youths completely preoccupied with unproductive endeavours.

clearly the government failed us
its an obvious fact that the country is wealthy
nearly 80% of this wealth is locked away outside the shore
i see were been sensitive with the yahoo and their proceeds
would you blame them they only invest in the area they ve been exposed to
its really a bleeped up country
how many people at the top merit the position they are
Re: Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt by rusher14: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Snitch24:

clearly the government failed us
its an obvious fact that the country is wealthy
nearly 80% of this wealth is locked away outside the shore
i see were been sensitive with the yahoo and their proceeds
would you blame them they only invest in the area they ve been exposed to
its really a bleeped up country
how many people at the top merit the position they are

Nigeria is not wealthy.

It is an aberration to think we are wealthy.

Can all the wealth of the entire nation measure up to Total the oil company?

If a country of 200 million inhabitants cannot even be compared to a single French company then you know it is a poor country.
Re: Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt by Snitch24(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
rusher14:

Nigeria is not wealthy.

It is an aberration to think we are wealthy.

Can all the wealth of the entire nation measure up to Total the oil company?

If a country of 200 million inhabitants cannot even be compared to a single French company then you know it is a poor country.
you probably dont understand my comment
nigeria could be better than south africa in terms of proper economical development under 10yrs
Re: Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt by rusher14: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Snitch24:

you probably dont understand my comment
nigeria could be better than south africa in terms of proper economical development under 10yrs

What does this mean?
Can we forget that barely had Buhari come into power when some people were already tearing down our flags?

I'm taking about some indigenous people.

If you think you can achieve significant growth when there are so many inhabitants keen on making you fail, fail in security, power generation, self-sustenance in refined petroleum products, then you aren't being realistic.

Note:
I'm not saying those are the sole cause but even that is enough reasons to fail.
Re: Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt by Snitch24(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
rusher14:

What does this mean?
Can we forget that barely had Buhari come into power when some people were already tearing down our flags?

I'm taking about some indigenous people.

If you think you can achieve significant growth when there are so many inhabitants keen on making you fail, fail in security, power generation, self-sustenance in refined petroleum products, then you aren't being realistic.

Note:
I'm not saying those are the sole cause but even that is enough reasons to fail.

do i need to remind you about how obasanjo was able to curb it
with an obvious fact that your buhari lacks evrything needed to rule a country

1 Like

Re: Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt by rusher14: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Snitch24:

do i need to remind you about how obasanjo was able to curb it
with an obvious fact that your buhari lacks evrything needed to rule a country

Obasanjo did not curb anything.

There was an air of patriotism when Nigeria transitioned into democracy from military rule.

Many had no idea how to operate.

There was no Boko haram on one front and Ipob on another.

There was no way to use ethnicity or religion as a weapon against him and the citizenry would not have bought it.

We live in a dynamic world.

When Jonathan was president many thought Boko Haram was only to push him out of office.

This is 7 years after..yet.

BY THE WAY, DID OBJ GIVE US ELECTRICITY?

2 Likes

Re: Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt by Snitch24(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
rusher14:

Obasanjo did not curb anything.

There was an air of patriotism when Nigeria transitioned into democracy from military rule.

Many had no idea how to operate.

There was no Boko haram on one front and Ipob on another.

There was no way to use ethnicity or religion as a weapon against him and the citizenry would not have bought it.

We live in a dynamic world.

When Jonathan was president many thought Boko Haram was only to push him out of office.

This is 7 years after..yet.

BY THE WAY, DID OBJ GIVE US ELECTRICITY?

push him out of office ?
who will want to push a sitting president out of office by distablizing the economy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State / Is Anyone Monitoring Whats Happening With The Dollar And Pounds? . / Highlights From Almustapha (General Abacha's CSO) Interview With Brekete Fm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.