Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Prawn Stew In Pictures - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Prawn Stew In Pictures (25800 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) / How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prawn Stew In Pictures by mosdii(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
In Niger Delta, Bayelsa state to be precise, we cannot cook without adding sea foods to our delicacy.

Prawn

Dried fresh fish

Meat

Boiled egg

Typing.....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by pocohantas(f): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Since you took a break from ranting about Nigerian girls, your life has improved.

Your cooking improved too and you have fine plates.

I hope the others learn from you. Nigerians girls are not the cause of your life issues.

Nice looking meal.

156 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
pocohantas:
Since you took a break from ranting about Nigerian girls, your life has improved.

I hope the others learn from you.

Nice looking meal.
Pocoooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

No joy at all!

See me rushing to check who the op is, i thought it would be zonefree or Kay. I don't really know op cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by pocohantas(f): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:

No joy at all!

See me rushing to check who the op is, i thought it would be zonebie or Kay. I don't really know op cheesy

Those ones have a long time to spend on the streets of emptiness. At least this one is a fisherman. Which is very lucrative.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Those ones have a long time to spend on the streets of emptiness. At least this one is a fisherman. Which is very lucrative.
grin grin grin grin No comment grin grin

No lemme choke biko grin

10 Likes

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by gaby(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Haha hahaha

Savagery savagious...

6 Likes

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin grin Just here to contribute to the ratio and cruise on this thread.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Why does this remind me of Westlife's An empty street, an empty house
A hole inside their hearts

Awon womanless, gameless, sexless, everything- less alfas. grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Lastpharoah33: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:

No joy at all!

See me rushing to check who the op is, i thought it would be zonefree or Kay. I don't really know op cheesy

Once upon a time,

9 Likes

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
pocohantas:

I am very sure he has found a woman ni. cheesy

And a warm c******. You know say na lack of love and feminine company dey make some of them lash out sometimes. Now that he most likely has* a woman, him body don calm down and he's being a submissive, but sensible cooking alpha.

He must have prepared this meal for her.

A babe has finally gotten a r-piller.

Orrrr, e fit be- boya na wife e actually dey find sha, and he's showcasing his husband-materialness. undecided

So long as Nigerian women are not useless to him anymore, he'll be good to go with finding one of us, but if he still believes so, he should consider Togo and quit with this "gimmick," 'cause why?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by poshestmina(f): 12:15am On Sep 25, 2022
"Nigeria girls are useless" man don turn husband material.

What Nigeria girls cannot do, does not exist grin grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by pocohantas(f): 12:29am On Sep 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am very sure he has found a woman ni. cheesy

And a warm c******. You know say na lack of love and feminine company dey make some of them lash out sometimes. Now that he most likely have a woman, him body don calm down and he's being a submissive, but sensible cooking alpha.

He must have prepared this meal for her.

A babe has finally gotten a r-piller.

Orrrr, e fit be- boya na wife e actually dey find sha, and he's showcasing his husband-materialness. undecided

So long as Nigerian women are not useless to him anymore, he'll be good to go with finding one of us, but if he still believes so, he should consider Togo and quit with this "gimmick," 'cause why?

Very possible. There is one here, when he is seeing someone, we won’t hear the last of how she is special. She cooked this, cooked that. They went to Pluto, dinner at Venus.

The second she leaves him, it is like where they unchained a Rottweiler. He would login to start insulting evening newspapers. I can tell he is currently single.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Zonefree(m): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Our resident demons don already occupy the front seats. Ndi uchu!

46 Likes

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:
Very possible. There is one here, when he is seeing someone, we won’t hear the last of how she is special. She cooked this, cooked that. They went to Pluto, dinner at Venus.

The second she leaves him, it is like where they unchained a Rottweiler. He would login to start insulting evening newspapers. I can tell he is currently single.

grin grin These kind of people off me every damn thing.

You would always know their relationship status from their comments (or WhatsApp updates).

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by sageb: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2022
mosdii:
In Niger Delta, Bayelsa state to be precise, we cannot cook without adding sea foods to our delicacy.

Prawn

Dried fresh fish

Meat

Boiled egg

Typing.....

Binaowei, I am coming with a big cooler and a keg of palmwine to dine with thee.

5 Likes

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by sageb: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:

I hope the others learn from you. Nigerians girls are not the cause of your life issues.

Nice looking meal.

Hian! Pocohantas
One Erema have changed his life, Mosdii have repented.
No more "Nigerian girls are useless, all of them".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
mosdii:

Prawn

Dried fresh fish

Meat

Boiled egg

Typing.....

Good looking meal! It sure will taste delicious too.

3 Likes

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by BigJoe19: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
You tried.
Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by nightfox01(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
ABEG ABEG IF YOU HAD TO CHECK THE OP NAME TWICE TO BE SURE IT WAS OUR MOSDII THE ONE AND ONLY MOSDII NOW COOKING DEM DON FINALLY TIE AM FOR SHRINE UBUNJA COME AND SEE YOUR DISCIPLE COOKING

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Divay22(f): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2022
nightfox01:
ABEG ABEG IF YOU HAD TO CHECK THE OP NAME TWICE TO BE SURE IT WAS OUR MOSDII THE ONE AND ONLY MOSDII NOW COOKING DEM DON FINALLY TIE AM FOR SHRINE UBUNJA COME AND SEE YOUR DISCIPLE COOKING
I did o
I had to check twice grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Nemesis0147(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2022
nightfox01:
I did oh
Lol grin

8 Likes

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by ahnie: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Pocohantas thanks for the laughs cheesy cheesy
Assistant savagery referee a.k.a magnoliaaa you na really egbe wager grin grin.

You ladies be making me proud.

E remain zonefreeze to get sense.
Mosdii don finally get sense as a lady has finally helped him to find his brief destiny by emasculated him into a cook and a docile fisher boy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
ahnie:
Poco.hantas thanks for the laughs cheesy cheesy
Assistant savagery referee a.k.a magnoliaaa you na really egbe wager grin grin.

You ladies be making me proud.

Whatever this means, I hail you too. cheesy

Your face show.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Pells: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Not hating tho
But it doesn't look delicious embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by yuzjet(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2022
cheesy
Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by mjuvey3: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2022
K
Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2022
poor picture angles
Kindly modify and align the pics

Meanwhile do not let mohammed near it cos' he washed his body with water contaminated by menstrual impurities, excrements, and decomposed dogs.
They are as hypocritical as muhammed who asked you to avoid a woman on her period but uses the period blood to wash his body.

Sunan Abi Dawud 67. Book 1, Hadith 67
I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah (ﷺ): Water is brought for you from the well of Buda'ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual clothes and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

1 Like

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Pootle: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2022
which kind wahala b dis for early morning na

1 Like

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by LIGHTROOM: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2022
Who snap this picture

3 Likes

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by haybhi1(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2022
Mosdii still dey here...
Loads of protein in picture. Great. Sea food.

I get iphone 7 for sale o... distress sale... everything working perfect.
68k.
Very slightly negotiable.

ZeroEightOneFourSevenEightFourThreeSevenFourSix
Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Nice looking meal.

grin damn.

When you say others, are you talking about those that always go about using the word SIMP anyhow in this forum?

4 Likes

Re: Prawn Stew In Pictures by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin grin
So this guy wea dea shout Nigerian girls are useless don marry

Fear women grin

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / The Best Goat Meat Pepper Soup / What Is Velvet Tamarind Called In Your Native Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.