Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? (1031 Views)

Court Won’t Overturn President’s Victory, Economist Intelligence Unit Predicts / Economist Intelligence Unit Predicts Tinubu’s Victory - Businessday / Multiple Polls Predict A Definite Atiku/obi Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by RZArecta(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2022
I need verifiable links about the poll results from the EIU and not any Nigerian tabloid. It's for research purposes. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by Corridon: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is fraud. The economist didn't endorse him. Nigerians will be making a grave mistake if they votes this criminal to power.

6 Likes

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by conductor250: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2022
No

1 Like

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by Bethel4Life(f): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2022
Na lie ooo.. it's fake news

6 Likes

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by Bethel4Life(f): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2022
conductor250:
No
Tinubu urchins and the Nation newspapers are known for fake news

10 Likes

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2022
Too much fake and fraud around one man.

6 Likes

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by RZArecta(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Bethel4Life:
Na lie ooo.. it's fake news
I'm giving agbadorians the benefit of the doubt here because of a paper in working on for presentation

1 Like

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by derecho(m): 7:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Na pesin wey fit organize fake Bishops no go arrange fake news?
Believing Tinubu and his slaves is unwise

3 Likes

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by RZArecta(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2022
derecho:
Na pesin wey fit organize fake Bishops no go arrange fake news?
is a lie please cry
Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by RZArecta(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2022
conductor250:
No
please look harder, I've been trying different search terms to see poll results but no way

Lalasticlala
Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by toneroforever(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2022
From the way his urchins twist narratives here on nairaland,u should know what their Oga is capable of.

3 Likes

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by RZArecta(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2022
toneroforever:
From the way his urchins twist narratives here on nairaland,u should know what their Oga is capable of.
I just need direct link to the polls with a verified screenshot if possible
Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by toneroforever(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2022
RZArecta:
I just need direct link to the polls with a verified screenshot if possible

I don't have any links bro, use Google nah
Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by RZArecta(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2022
toneroforever:

I don't have any links bro, use Google nah
it seems agbado guzzlers have deleted all the links on Google cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by Igbodicool(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2022
Online victory...

But they will be bleating over OBIdients Twitter and online supports but they still like the same.
Bunch of hypocrites!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by TinubuThief: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Lies from pit of hell

3 Likes

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by RZArecta(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2022
Omenka, come here

1 Like

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by drlateef: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
Everything about Tinubu is fraud. The economist didn't endorse him. Nigerians will be making a grave mistake if they votes this criminal to power.

Wailer spotted. Show us the fraud. You think Tinubu is Obi Pandora who invested government money in his father’s beer business? Obi who produced fake degree certificate to hide his third class original certificate? Obi who laundered 250 million government money to his house in Lagos? Obi who bribed Labour Party to be given presidential slot. Obi who tells lies at every interview. You must be out of your senses to be supporting such a monumental fraud.
Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by RZArecta(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2022
drlateef:

Wailer spotted. Show us the fraud. You think Tinubu is Obi Pandora who invested government money in his father’s beer business? Obi who produced fake degree certificate to hide his third class original certificate? Obi who laundered 250 million government money to his house in Lagos? Obi who bribed Labour Party to be given presidential slot. Obi who tells lies at every interview. You must be out of your senses to be supporting such a monumental fraud.
stop derailing my thread with your baby lies, I need link to that EIU poll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by drlateef: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2022
RZArecta:
stop derailing my thread with your baby lies, I need link to that EIU poll

Don’t you know how to search google?
Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by RZArecta(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2022
drlateef:

Don’t you know how to search google?
please help me, it's very hard to do
Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by drlateef: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2022
RZArecta:
please help me, it's very hard to do

Click the link: https://country.eiu.com/nigeria.
Go to the featured analysis section and you will see report on NIGERIA election as the second item.
Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by Corridon: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2022
drlateef:

La thief, Obi is not a corrupt drug lord like your Tinubu. If you say he forged his certs why don't you petition INEC or take him to court so that he will be disqualified thereby paving way for Tinubu to get block votes in the east. If Obi misused Anambra money then why haven't the EFCC invited him? I'm even suspecting you since your name is la thief. Are you a thief? Be honest.

1 Like

Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by RZArecta(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2022
drlateef:

Click the link: https://country.eiu.com/nigeria.
Go to the featured analysis section and you will see report on NIGERIA election as the second item.
screenshot the poll and let me see
Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by RZArecta(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
They ran away
Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by baretalk: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Stupid Ipob terrorist claiming Ijaw, when all your topics show you are an Igbo bigot, we know the cheap tricks of Ipob.
Re: Did The Economist Intelligence Unit Predict A Tinubu Victory In 2023 Polls ? by RZArecta(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
baretalk:
I am a very stupīd and useless mad dog just like my father
you're right

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Discharged And Acquitted (Picture) / Farooq Kperogi Broke The Table / Tinubu Reacts As U.S Releases Certified True Copies Of Drug Dealings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.