Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council (22074 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Kingozymandias(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Gaddafiyusf:
Nairaland is supporting the agbadorians. I can see how they stylishly packaged a known cultist. Shame on you Arun.

Listen Nairaland has no favouritism it's just news ode . I don't care whatever the Tinubu does, if he likes let him add killers and murderers Obi will still win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Toluwanise247(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
Only criminals and thugs supports Tinubu. Imagine the likes of Kabaka, MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly and Lion the Kidnap kingpin from Bayelsa supporting one candidate? If Tinubu mistakenly wins then Nigeria will be in turmoil.
Criminal like your father and your entire family right?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Gval123: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Imagine. If una like, make una say una vote nor go count, na una sabi. If una like, make una go vote for this criminal, na una sabi. I will never suffer with u, God has done that for me already. Your vote today, na for ur today and ur future, not for me. I am already blessed by God. I am RICH

4 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by twilliamx(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/accolades-as-edo-big-boy-tony-kabaka-joins-apc-presidential-campaign-council/

All this propaganda sites created by this ipod apologist to spread fake news.. Una well done
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by SamOchuko: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/accolades-as-edo-big-boy-tony-kabaka-joins-apc-presidential-campaign-council/

lol, nor b small thing, nothing una nor go praise, award winning nonsense, anything to win election sha, God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by hurlaryinkah(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2022
In your widest dream right?

Corridon:
Only criminals and thugs supports Tinubu. Imagine the likes of Kabaka, MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly and Lion the Kidnap kingpin from Bayelsa supporting one candidate? If Tinubu mistakenly wins then Nigeria will be in turmoil.
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by southsouthking(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Kabaka know how Benin politics be no Cap.
Edo nor be Lagos, take this warning very serious.
Even Obaseki know say Edo States are very Yusful and Obi_dient.
Him talk am with him own mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by FireUpNow(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Tony Kabaka the cultist and thugish thug. APC and Tinubu are shameless

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by jerrykc22(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2022
These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. UBA 2085743995 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Franzinni: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Political strategy to hold down those deltans

It's chess not checkers
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by BeanmanX(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Party of thugs,, bandits and Boko Haram...
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by deeva2: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:

Only g*y and stri*er supports Obi.. Imagine likes of Charley boy, Bobrisky, Uju..If Lamba obi mistakenly wins, He will legalize same marriage.

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by monex(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Tony Kabaka - human rights activist?

I dont understand why BAT/APC keep bringing the worst of persons into their inner circle. The street boys he will bring to the fold is not worth the negative publicity Kabaka brings

5 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Kajaard: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2022
This is very shameful. A well known Edo state thug and killer in the likes of MC Oluomo et al is on the APC presidential campaign council undecided

It just goes to show you how dirty and evil that party is. May affliction never come to this country again.
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by ardave2k13: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2022
ecomalchemistt:
Only agberos support tinubu. That is wat he has turned lagos to. Agberos everywhere. People in lagos are no longer allowed to make their choices, they have to force the old senile man down people's throats

Na so. Only touts support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by gracealonev: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Accolades As Edo Big Boy, Tony Kabaka Joins APC Presidential Campaign Council
Edo Big Boy or Edo Senior Cultist?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by hush15: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Cultist turned human activist.... Nigerian media sha, smh!

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by ArcChu: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Obaseki is enough for this one and Oshiomohle

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by kingyakos: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Obaseki laughing now

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by SouthSouth1914: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin

A cultist is Tinubu's campaign member ? Chai grin

Edited: to those saying he is added as a campaign director no, Tinubu needs killers, assassins and murderers to silence the growing tide of Obi supporters. Kabaka is there to bring in NBM foot soldiers when needed, whose job is to harass voters in some areas on that day..

They simply need kabaka to liaise between Tinubu and Blackaxe national council , so when they need killers or thugs to shoot guns to chase voters away from areas where they know Tinubu won't get votes , NBM will release boys and arms for them.

That's the simple logic. It's a smart move if you want to use force to control these elections. Most of these politicians have affiliations to (aka NBM). Governor Wike is a member with so many other top politicians after all.
Or will Tinubu deny his affiliation with them right from his Exxon Mobil days ?

Word!!
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Oshey! MC Oluomo should also be made "Chief of Protocol and Logistics"

TINUBUCRACY - Government of the Agberos, by the Agberos and for the Agberos. Tueehhh undecided

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by putin2: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2022
The Apc =terrorists, kidnappers,fraudster, looters and drug addicts.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Tony kabaka a well known thug is also a human rights activist ??

Abi APC now has a different meaning for human rights activist??

grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Hassanmaye(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by ivandragon: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Lol... TK a human rights activist?

Hmm... '... the bodies he buried that day laid the foundation for what we are now." John Wick, 2014...

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by ifud(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2022
Cultism acknowledged and celebrated…

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by hopexter(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Oshiomole treatment awaits him. No shaking . shege await am. Any person campaigning for APC in the 11 states of south and east just dey waste time for nothing. We are not emotionally attached to those who cause hardship and suffering

No one is causing hardship for you and your household other than yourself, neither is Tinubu. Or is it Obi that caused hardship in Anambra you want us to vote for?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister / Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC / Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.