Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,926 members, 7,852,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

From MC Oluomo To Tony Kabaka And Other Deadly Guys, Tinubu's Cartel Is Growing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From MC Oluomo To Tony Kabaka And Other Deadly Guys, Tinubu's Cartel Is Growing (643 Views)

Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From MC Oluomo To Tony Kabaka And Other Deadly Guys, Tinubu's Cartel Is Growing by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
My dear, you don hear say Tony Kabaka, the notorious bad boy in Edo State is now working for Jagaban on his presidential ambition? Hmmm, I salute Asuwaju oooo. He can't use you if you are not a criminal. You know iron sharpens iron na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From MC Oluomo To Tony Kabaka And Other Deadly Guys, Tinubu's Cartel Is Growing by immortalcrown(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: From MC Oluomo To Tony Kabaka And Other Deadly Guys, Tinubu's Cartel Is Growing by TinubuThief: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
And the kidnapper Lion abi?
APC supporters are mostly criminals

6 Likes

Re: From MC Oluomo To Tony Kabaka And Other Deadly Guys, Tinubu's Cartel Is Growing by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
TinubuThief:
And the kidnapper Lion abi?
APC supporters are mostly criminals
E tire me ooo. Tinubu can't work with you if you are not a criminal.
Re: From MC Oluomo To Tony Kabaka And Other Deadly Guys, Tinubu's Cartel Is Growing by holluwizzy: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
They can only cause disruption but can't win election.

1 Like

Re: From MC Oluomo To Tony Kabaka And Other Deadly Guys, Tinubu's Cartel Is Growing by Izuogu4Presdent: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
The same Kabaka that Obaseki demolished his hotel's and made the tout useless and broke?..

That agbero is looking for rehabilitation, he has no boy's anymore. He will only chop Tinubu's filthy millions with no results to show

1 Like

Re: From MC Oluomo To Tony Kabaka And Other Deadly Guys, Tinubu's Cartel Is Growing by TheEndless: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
sanusideunifier:
My dear, you don hear say Tony Kabaka, the notorious bad boy in Edo State is now working for Jagaban on his presidential ambition? Hmmm, I salute Asuwaju oooo. He can't use you if you are not a criminal. You know iron sharpens iron na.
I also heard the dingBAT druglord has been using this guy to kidnap perceived enemies. God forbid BAT thing!

1 Like

Re: From MC Oluomo To Tony Kabaka And Other Deadly Guys, Tinubu's Cartel Is Growing by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
In a better society, Tinubu would have ended like this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: 72% Of Nigerians Want Peter Obi As President, New Poll Reveals / Again, Peter Obi Meets Nyesom Wike In Port Harcourt (photos) / Twitter Used NEVER Claimed To Be Deputy Governors Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.