Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Awwn! Pastor Kiss Wife While She Was Preaching - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awwn! Pastor Kiss Wife While She Was Preaching (710 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Speaks On His Refusal To Kiss Wife In Public / Awwn Chioma Is Already Referring To Davido As My Husband (photos) / Awwn So Innocent: Checkout These Photos Of Seyi Shay Looking Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awwn! Pastor Kiss Wife While She Was Preaching by Beulah20(f): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Awwn �Pastor kiss wife while she was preaching #thewinlos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NZE1TX39E8
Re: Awwn! Pastor Kiss Wife While She Was Preaching by TheirFADA: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Beulah20:
Awwn �Pastor kiss wife while she was preaching #thewinlos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NZE1TX39E8

Lol, all these no dey freak me, all these "marry right" wey dem dey talk about, i just dey laugh here cos i no know wetin dey go on in their own house

i no dey listen to marriage counselling again sef. I don live with pastor who dey do marriage counselling for couples before and na so so quarrel him and his wife dey always quarrel everyday
But if you see them outside, the way the man go dey use their marriage do example, you go think say dem no dey get issue at all

so, if u like, dey open car door for your wife, if you like, carry her 4 your back

e no concern me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Cough Odo (music Video) / Buhari's Administration Wasted 8years Of Our Lives - Adekunle Gold / Nollywood Actress Favour Daniels Dies In Boat Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.