Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

WHY Peter Obi May Not Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY Peter Obi May Not Win (508 Views)

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY Peter Obi May Not Win by BabaAgba79(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Today, I went to the market in Abuja to buy groceries. I saw a Mallam wearing Obi/Datti cap. I asked if he was 'obidient'? He answered, Oga all na politics! He said he collected the cap to wear! This is the point! A lot of people following the march wanted free caps, shirts and other gifts! Shikenah!

1 Like

Re: WHY Peter Obi May Not Win by sarkinbauchi: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
BabaAgba79:
Today, I went to the market in Abuja to buy groceries. I saw a Mallam wearing Obi/Datti cap. I asked if he was 'obidient'? He answered, Oga all na politics! He said he collected the cap to wear! This is the point! A lot of people following the march wanted free caps, shirts and other gifts! Shikenah!
Re: WHY Peter Obi May Not Win by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
BabaAgba79:

Tinubu Will Be President Of Fraudsters And Drug Addicts.

Amongst all the presidential hopefuls, Tinubu is the only one that cannot be trusted. Any man that built his legacy on Fraud and Drugs cannot be trusted with a public office as high as the presidency of Nigeria.

Tinubu's family has taken over everything in lagos and now tbey want to steal Nigeria. Muslims dont take cocain but Tinubu who many said is a Muslim owned a company that produces cocain and Nkpurummiri and sell them to our youths, a vote for Tinubu is a vote to destroy the future generation of Nigeria.

SAY NO TO TINUBU, THE DRUG LORD, COCAIN AND MKPURUMMIRI PRODUCER IN NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: WHY Peter Obi May Not Win by Betanaija42moro: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
BabaAgba79:
Keep deceiving yourself

Nigerian youths are taking back their country through Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: WHY Peter Obi May Not Win by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Why Tinubu will come 3rd

3 Likes

Re: WHY Peter Obi May Not Win by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
May?
He will

3 Likes

Re: WHY Peter Obi May Not Win by Foreseer: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
BabaAgba79:
Baba agbaya... means father of foools.

What else can I say shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: WHY Peter Obi May Not Win by Foreseer: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Tinubu Will Be President Of Fraudsters And Drug Addicts.

Amongst all the presidential hopefuls, Tinubu is the only one that cannot be trusted. Any man that built his legacy on Fraud and Drugs cannot be trusted with a public office as high as the presidency of Nigeria.

Tinubu's family has taken over everything in lagos and now tbey want to steal Nigeria. Muslims dont take cocain but Tinubu who many said is a Muslim owned a company that produces cocain and Nkpurummiri and sell them to our youths, a vote for Tinubu is a vote to destroy the future generation of Nigeria.

SAY NO TO TINUBU, THE DRUG LORD, COCAIN AND MKPURUMMIRI PRODUCER IN NIGERIA.
Comrade, increase the base

Re: WHY Peter Obi May Not Win by TinubuThief: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lies
I am from the middle belt and most of us here are obedient
So carry your badluck go front zombie
Re: WHY Peter Obi May Not Win by BabaAgba79(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Foreseer:
Baba agbaya... means father of foools.

What else can I say shocked shocked

But Obi will not win nah! Not that I don't want him to win! Just that he cannot win! The other two candidates are No match for him!
Re: WHY Peter Obi May Not Win by Michelle70(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
BabaAgba79:
is that why Obi will not win?

Though i strongly believe he will not win but this point is nothing
Re: WHY Peter Obi May Not Win by Validated: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
BabaAgba79:
Crying more than the vereaved.

(1) (Reply)

A Surprise Presidential Candidate Leads The Race To Lead Nigeria - Bloomberg / IPOB spraying money for unknown gunmen VIDEO / BREAKING: Appellate Court Discharges And Acquits Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.