Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner (32613 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by lexymella(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2022
You are funny! Please tell us the lies you know Obi has told before now. My brother, education is not about going to school; it is also part of education to acquire wisdom. Let me educate you, if I say for example that the population of Nigeria is 60 million, i am correct provided i have an official pear reviewed source i got the information from. If there is any figure, statistics or information given by Obi that is a lie, present it here and prove it wrong with credible sources or forever remain silent!!!
Salewa97:
In my opinion, Peter Obi is the greatest liar of all time, he lies effortlessly
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by KikBuhari2Daura: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2022
Googledotcom:
My prayer points is that God should make my enemies so busy like Reno, that at the end their faces should be covered in shame.

Even if Reno calls Peter Obi all sought of names, I have made up my mind to vote him, absolutely nothing can make me change my mind. If he likes he should call Obi a kidnapper, I will still vote him.

One of the Sons of the devil spotted
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Saliswada: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2022
They are still living in a bondage
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by modsfucker: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Foreseer:
Agbado spotted

You should be more concerned with what's happening on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7352037/gunmen-attack-labour-party-meeting/2#117022129

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by jackobi(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2022
BAT hustlers no sabi good thing na only to dey lie, lie again and create more lies. See them calling other devils.
When it's well known that liars are children of the devil.

Continue cos pepper go soon enter una eyes

KikBuhari2Daura:
Like Obi like his supporters lies appears to be a common decimal among them.

There are sincere peter Obi supporters out there supporting him sincerely, unfortunately their principal and a large percentage the followership just love lies and deception.

If you support such lies you are a Son or Daughter of the devil!

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires" John 8:44

Watch this video and see how the fellow was exposed!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSBFdzsw1ZU
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by ada9ja(f): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi's campaign is fueled by lies and misrepresentations. If he wins it will be the biggest 419 in the history of fraud.

Tinubu and Atiku campaign is full of what?

and if Tinubu wins after what APC did to this country dont u think God will perish us all

or if Atiku wins, we are to go back to 1900?

ur hatred towards Obi is making u see evil things as normal and good ones as bad....u need healing of the soul before you accuse your love ones of witchcraft
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Owontime: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2022
IPOB PEOPLE THINK THEY'RE VERY SMART BUT THEY'RE ACTUALLY THE MOST DUMB PEOPLE ON EARTH.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by AFOXTJ: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Xbobtage:

Dear Tinubu supporter,

What else do you need to be given as proof for you to understand that your candidate is colossal catastrophe?

The mans childhood is unknown to no one. Man was a Drug Kingpin, indicted in america, used the proceed from drug dealing to become a politician, rigged his way to becoming the governor of lagos. When one of you urchins was trying to mock obi and asked for videos of obi commissioning projects, several videos was sent in a couple of minutes, when the request was turned around to be demanded from Tinubu, it took one week and only three videos was provided of him commissioning three roads, uptil now we never see anything else. It was in that thread that we were told with statistics from the lagos Govt that the lagos government yearly capital expenditure was in single digits until tinubu left office, not more than 9 Billion naira was spent yearly on capital projects, thats why we have no pictures of tinubu commissioning anything. because he did nothing. After he left capital expenditures jumped to 130 Billion and above yearly. Can you imagine how much he was stealing.

With proof you have been shown that this man was an international criminal who did nothing for lagos, he is a brutal corrupt dictator, has been holding Lagos state to the Jugular, brought in the worst president ever known to nigeria just so that he himself can be president, as we write he is weak and sick, with numerous pictures of him pissing on himself. shaking uncontrollably and struggling just to stand or hold anything. Above all the man is very desperate to have absolute power he has no problem throwing the unity of the country under the bus. He is running when it is the turn of the igbos and has chosen a Muslim as Vice all to detriment of this country, so we can continue fighting ourselvers while him and his cabal continue to loot us. The Man has had the ear of the president and the hand of the VP for 7 years and he has done absolutely nothing about the current situation we find ourselves in.

If you want to be throwing the tribal cards, it is now very obvious that tinubu has no chance of winning this election, This election is for the Yorubas to lose politically, Atiku has an igbo vice. If Atiku wins, the stealing with impunity continues and not just yorubas but the entire country loses. Peter obi is the better candidate by light years, his singular act of leaving 75Billion in Anambra state coffers after leaving has not been replicated by any other governor in the history of nigeria. Second to him was the late Yaradua at 5 Billion. PO retired all the Political Godfathers in Anambra and you can see how sanitized Anambra elections have been since then. Lets use PO to retire the cabal that is holding this country hostage, and from him we can advance to even better intellectual Politicians. We can set this country on the right path. You see people in Lebanon going to Rob Bank to collect their own money, a crisis that started with Bad Governance and the devaluation of their currency, as a matter of fact that is where we are headed as a country if we mistakenly miss the opportunity at good governance, Dollar is now 730 from 595 in june, Rather than coming to campaign for Tinubu you people should be out there protesting for your paymasters to wade into our national currency crisis .

I am a Riversman, we need our Yoruba Muslim Brothers on ourside to absolutely guarantee this victory. Let us take our country back.

Please let us all think, na we go still suffer am.

The best reasonable comment/write-up have ever read since the heat of this electioneering.

You have done well bro.

This your write up really Made my day and am having second thought as a Yoruba man.
I wished we could have more explanatory pieace like this instead of abuse and hatred messages everywhere.

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by fredoooooo: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2022
A house built on lies .. will definitely crumble ...
Those that will weep after election are the ones I pity most .
They're using your life to play kite now grin
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by proprince(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2022
Reno we are not changing our mind towards Obi.
Even if he is lucifer, we will vote him.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Evatrica1: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi's campaign is fueled by lies and misrepresentations. If he wins it will be the biggest 419 in the history of fraud.
Keep deceiving yourself, all because of stomach infrastructure.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by aloma007(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:

There won't any other foolish decision in the history of fraud than the present one.
Your Muhammad Buhari, and the APC are the most worse decision Nigerians will live to regret.
That clueless low knowledge fool in Aso villa.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by adetayo234: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:

Avd Tinubu campaign is fuelled by truth, Abi?

Fake bishops

Fake age

Fake education information

Fake name

Tinubu is the father of lies

Amuda ogunlere is the real 419
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by SugarGirl44(f): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Foreseer:
Sugar girl abi?
Shame on you

You think America would allow a criminal walk away free?
How come Tinubu is a free man but all the men in your region are languishing in prisons?

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Mrkindness: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
Like Obi like his supporters lies appears to be a common decimal among them.

There are sincere peter Obi supporters out there supporting him sincerely, unfortunately their principal and a large percentage the followership just love lies and deception.

If you support such lies you are a Son or Daughter of the devil!

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires" John 8:44

Watch this video and see how the fellow was exposed!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSBFdzsw1ZU
Yoruba Muslim pigs a day without lies is a wasted day. One is 009 while the other is 09 how are they the same person.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by SugarGirl44(f): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Foreseer:
Shameless girl

Nuisance!
You can't blame apc for not giving you ticket.
Blame PDP whose asss you've been licking for ages.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by newdawn2017(f): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:
I swear to God. But Obi supporters chose, blindness, & pepertual zombiesm
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by IchakaNdiNso: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Xbox2005:
Every thing about this man and his supporters is full of lies,deceit, propaganda and drama.l pray we don't enter another one chance

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by WithFact: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2022
These guys are ready to pay high interest rate just to borrow fake news /lieto dash the gullible follwers
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Qatar2022: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:
And Tinubu campaign based on truth
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by MultiDot: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
It baffles me beyond a any reasonable justification that somebody at this time and in this Nigeria is openly routing for Tinubu or Atiku. It explains why stupidity is still an attribute!
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by DKM123: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
DKM123:
The number one agenda of the APC and co is not to campaign for thier druglord and sickly Tinubu who is AFRAID to grant interviews.

Their number one goal and agenda is to equate Obi supporters as IPOB. Even my 12 year old nephew who is Yoruba and love Peter Obi is also an IPOB. That's all they are paid to to do.

They even use thier own members to pretend to be Obidients and formulate lies and then also go on to debunk the lies so it seems as though it's Obidients doing it.

See....it's obvious NAIRALAND had been bought by APC but the question now is wether Nigerians on nairaland will be gullible enough to fall for the massive propaganda that is going on here.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Maski87: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:
If 419,is a crime how come you are supporting the biggest 419er,and drug baron for president
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Maski87: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
lexymella:
You are funny! Please tell us the lies you know Obi has told before now. My brother, education is not about going to school; it is also part of education to acquire wisdom. Let me educate you, if I say for example that the population of Nigeria is 60 million, i am correct provided i have an official pear reviewed source i got the information from. If there is any figure, statistics or information given by Obi that is a lie, present it here and prove it wrong with credible sources or forever remain silent!!!

More than the lies your candidate told in 2015,how is naija working for you nah.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by achikefifty(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
See how you are busy doing useless investigation on an ordinary fellow Nigerian, in statistics there is a minimum number of samples you have to present before your findings can be accepted to be true.
Now how has this your stupid finding change the fact that Nigerian youths are saying no to your pay Master who is old & outdated, very sick, a criminal (with worldwide evidence), religious begot and I dare say a killer (lekki tollgate and a certain popular Lagos politician).
Do same research and try to convince us why we should vote for such character
Or are you scared that northerners are getting enlightened and making choices by themselves and that it has a drastic negative effect on your party's proposed political structure. Don't worry you will soon know how big the obidatti family is. Make sure you stay alive to enjoy the New Nigeria. Glory days are coming!!!
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by crafteck(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:

The others are more honest?
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Gomojamm: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
This is how the noise will end!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obiis
Peter Obii
Peter Obi
Peter Obb
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
We want Biafra or We die.
grin grin
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by LordOfTheGame: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
It is baffling how the APC and PDP supporters have teamed up in avoiding issues, chasing shadows and have become the opposition parties. Peter Obi is really giving them sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Nonsoco80(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Of course it won't make no meaning when fraud is in your blood.
Akwunakwuna
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by SugarGirl44(f): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nonsoco80:
Akwunakwuna

Oloriburuku omo iya aje..olofo.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Afamed: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
We will continue to expose the Pandora children of bitterness and confusion
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Karlosorji(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:
In my opinion, Peter Obi is the greatest liar of all time, he lies effortlessly
none of your family member is fit to unlace Peter Obi's shoes. You guys are wasting your time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) / Army Retire 11 Generals / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.