Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

How can i managed the High Cost Of Living In Finland.? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How can i managed the High Cost Of Living In Finland.? (1592 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can i managed the High Cost Of Living In Finland.? by dloy(m): 3:50am On Aug 14, 2011
[b]I will be applying to study medicine in one the universities in norway or finland but scared about the high cost of living.I've read it evrywhere these 2 countries one of the highest cost of living in the world

Pls,any tips or advice on overcoming the high cost of livin in norway and finland especially in accommodation,feeding and study materials while studying@?, pls,lets do it together

[/b]
Re: How can i managed the High Cost Of Living In Finland.? by overloved(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
when u reach the bridge, you will cross it. And you should know that students are allowed to work but you should not be hoping on that because getting a job is hard especially when you dnt knw how to speak their native language. Do you got an admission from schools both in norway and finland or what?
Re: How can i managed the High Cost Of Living In Finland.? by Priswills: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
HI, Finland is really expensive. i just retuned from there 7 weeks ago, i was not able to do shopping as usual, but that is in Helsinki, it depend on the state you are giong we were told that things are a bit cheaper in other state , we saw some black student there, we also saw a kenya girl in the hotel we lodged working and she said they pay well. any way my advice is that get the admintion first then u will no what to do by then, alot of igbo boys are also there. take care and good luck.
Re: How can i managed the High Cost Of Living In Finland.? by vitality22(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
I think i need the informations here. please am also planning to relocate to Finland and i need some informations on it.

thank you

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Beautiful Architectural Masterpieces In Nigeria! / Arik Pilots On Strike / Lets Talk About Chile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.