Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Obi Movement Will Strengthen Atiku Chances -dg Atikulate Nigeria Network - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Obi Movement Will Strengthen Atiku Chances -dg Atikulate Nigeria Network (333 Views)

Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? / How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obi Movement Will Strengthen Atiku Chances -dg Atikulate Nigeria Network by tbqafrica: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Over time Obi movement has continue to gained popularity among the youth and social media space.

The Obi movement rally in Abuja was a true reflection of the saying that Obi is no longer a political boy.

On this note I say congratulations to Obi and all the Obidient Nigerians. 

But, it is obvious that more strategy is needed in a time like this which i'm very sure its going on also in the Labour party. 

However, I am sure that  the leadership misunderstanding in PDP, The PDP ATIKULATE NIGERIA NETWORK is making advance strategically to ensure a strategic winning mobilisation of Nigerians  at the grassroots for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar come 2023.

Nigeria needs a stable country, unity and equal inclusion for all Nigeria of which the only candidate that has the capacity to do that for now is Atiku Abubakar.

This is very important for Obi who is now gaining popularity and relevance in governance especially at the National level, to actually prepare himself for but Atiku presently has the mandate of Nigerians.  

It is glad to know that Obi is gaining more National relevance, but on a positive note this  has actually continue to strengthen the Atiku and PDP chances in 2023. 

I will rather advice members of the Obident movement to key into the Atiku mandate where their principal can be given a better chance to be part of effort to make Nigeria great by 2023 under the Atiku led administration. 

It is a known fact that even as publicly declared that  he is always loyal to his principal and will not go to his home town to campaign.  Mr. Obi will work to make Our Economy better in the Atiku dispensation which will give a better chance to Mr Peter Obi as a southern candidate after Atiku's Dispensation. 

While Kwankwaso is working to strengthen Tinubu or Atiku at the Tail end so also the Obidient movement will strengthen democracy for Atiku. 

As the Director General / Convener of ATIKULATE NIGERIA NETWORK, I'm so delighted to support and encourage The Obi movement for a better Nigeria, for a better Atiku Abubakar dispensation. 

Lets join hands together to make Nigeria better and get it working again.

It is a collective effort and so I commend the Obidient (Mr. Obi Strategy for Atiku)
Leadership is strategically arranged and I'm glad we are strategically doing it.

Come 2023 lets come out in our numbers and vote PDP for  better Nigeria, where our vote will really count for the election and the country at large.

We are ATIKULATE NIGERIA NETWORK 
Vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar 
Vote Peoples Democratic Party 
Vote a better Nigeria. 

EICHIE EHIAGWINA MICHEAL MAYOR (MAZI-MAYOR)
Ward 3 of Esan North East LGA,Edo State. 
Director General / Convener 
ATIKULATE NIGERIA NETWORK

1 Share

Re: The Obi Movement Will Strengthen Atiku Chances -dg Atikulate Nigeria Network by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Impressive
Re: The Obi Movement Will Strengthen Atiku Chances -dg Atikulate Nigeria Network by derecho(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2022
Kikikiki... Daydreamers

Tomorrow APC will say the same Thing
Re: The Obi Movement Will Strengthen Atiku Chances -dg Atikulate Nigeria Network by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2022
I have never seen such a mumu behavior from APC/PDP in my entire life. Today, the movement is helping APC, tomorrow it's helping PDP.

Can't these thieves concentrate on their party and free LP for once? I tire for una. Una shame dey always shame me.

Voting Wisely next year is a task all us reasonable Nigerians must accomplish. Enough is enough.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Shettima Is A Terrorist – Azzaman Reveals / PDP Chairman Paying Back Tinubu / Afenifere Is Not A Yoruba Organization, they are not yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.