Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Whats The Most Important Issue For You The Voter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats The Most Important Issue For You The Voter? (149 Views)

analysis of the voter registration vs satellite picture on ThisGlob e.com / How To Check If Your Name Is In The Voter List Or Not | Voter List 2019 / Has INEC Stopped The Voter Transfer System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Important Issue For You The Voter? by Blue3k(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
• The Economy (inflation, unemployment, etc.)
• Crime
• ASUU Strike
• Corruption
• infrastructure
• Other

Front page: Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Important Issue For You The Voter? by Babaken(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
All and other even many more.
Re: Whats The Most Important Issue For You The Voter? by Felimax(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
RESTRUCTURING!

That is all I want to hear and know.
Anything short of this no vote.
Re: Whats The Most Important Issue For You The Voter? by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
We want obi

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Important Issue For You The Voter? by Blue3k(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
lol I'd probably go with the Economy. The rampant crime is big second. In terms of the federal election I would go with the Economy. The state depending where you live crime id number 1 since they are the ones usually cutting deals with criminals.
Re: Whats The Most Important Issue For You The Voter? by Blue3k(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Felimax:
RESTRUCTURING!

That is all I want to hear and know.
Anything short of this no vote.

lol nobody is campaigning on that that I know of.
Re: Whats The Most Important Issue For You The Voter? by slivertongue: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
The economy
Re: Whats The Most Important Issue For You The Voter? by LadyExcellency: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
To some nincompoop, it is all about the tribe and party politics. Even if their candidate is dead or alive.

They prefer to stay and die in abusive marriages.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria@62: Prof. Ikonne Encourages Nigerians To Keep Hope Alive / Atala Oil Field: NUPRC Under Fire In Senate Over Wrongful Re - Allocation / Stop Fake Prophesies. Elections Are Decided By People Not Angels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.