Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw (34740 Views)

Nigeria Hold Colombia To 3-3 Draw (Under 20 International Friendly). / VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Drbillionz: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
No news. The deed has been done.
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by polite2(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
This guy should stop playing already
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Kingpele(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Maguire my guy
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by ufotunang: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Manchester United and England national team should be benching this guy till he retires from football..

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by yemzone(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
When you're not good, you're not good. You can't give people what you don't have.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by ufotunang: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mistakes in Manchester United, mistakes in England national team... nawaoooo... which kind of excuse is that

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by BigDawsNet: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
obembet:

That's why Man United will loan am to Chelsea

Don't let Chelsea fans look ur face oh

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by jamexborn(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Maguire confidence level dey burst my brain

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by internet: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
See this calamity. I dnt blame u, i blame the coaches that still select u to be part of their line up. If it's only me, u will not near any stadium bcuz ur shadow or presence can cuz a player to make a mistake. Fool, idiot, calamity, ode, ewu, anu mpam.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Beverlyjean(f): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
They said Ronaldo is the problem...but Portugal keeps winning with him starting... maguire is a disaster wherever he goes... England finished last In their group

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by CYFANN: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Maguire will not make the English team list to the world cup, I see fans agitating that he should be dropped, I see Southgate dropping him.

This I have seen.

Even if it's d last thing that will get him sacked. Southgate will not drop Maguire

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by funkyjaay: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
He need to take some time off.
when he started flopping the guy was blaming others and now he is accepting reponsibility
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by BABANGBALI: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Were!
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by philkoms: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Maguire will not make the English team list to the world cup, I see fans agitating that he should be dropped, I see Southgate dropping him.

This I have seen.
You must be a prophet.
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by BABANGBALI: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
He should just retire from football now that his ovulation is still high
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Onye eririeri

Dis guy will NEVER improve

Spit...
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Chasssy: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Na your mate
obembet:
Lalasticlala
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by judedwriter(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Man utd fans have heaped curses on this guy....

Any other reason why he's not performing?

Curses are real.
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
BABANGBALI:
He should just retire from football now that his ovulation is still high
What? shocked shocked
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by olatade(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Many people have been on this guy for quite a time now, they should understand that this guy is a human and can get depressed or even do worst thing with all the bullying he's getting.

Stay strong Mag, you'll later Maguire to acquire my brother.

But he won't hesitate in collecting his pay-checks in full. Even with all the bullying.
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
obembet:
Chelsea will sign this guy by January
grin grin grin
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by darexolu16(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
obembet:
Harry Maguire apologizes to Three Lions fans after the 3-3 draw with Germany

“Mistakes are part of the game, I apologise. Great fight back and spirit to get us back into the game by the lads. Take positives and look forward to Qatar. The tough times will make us stronger”

In the 50th minute, Musiala nutmegged and drew a penalty on Maguire

In the 66th minute, Harry Maguire again not looking good there as he tries dribbling in the opposition box only to get dispossessed. A little more than 10 seconds later Havertz scores.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci_LjIzNRSC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

i no blame maguire for his errors o..na the coach wey dey put am for ball i blame

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
Nor be make him depressed and leave Manchester United captain band alone na we Dey pray for. Maguire is not a good defender he is overhyped and that’s affecting him, he supposed still Dey play for division 2 by now dem carry am overhyped am give Man Utd for almost £80m to come be committing blunder grin grin
E no go beta for Leicester city FC

Karma don position for dia dressing room already cool

5 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Thomasankara(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
[/color]eem family get level for England na grin cheesy[color=#770077]
Soulsymbol99:
I was wondering why Southgate called this guy. Now he has himself to blame.
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by ekukeku(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bodmum:
like for Maguire, share for tinubu

Very dangerous to ans o
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Many people have been on this guy for quite a time now, they should understand that this guy is a human and can get depressed or even do worst thing with all the bullying he's getting.

Thanks for this comment.. Shows you are a human with empathy..

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Truthdeypain: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

grin grin The bolded really worked my belly.
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Thomhenry: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
I was wondering why Southgate called this guy. Now he has himself to blame.
Make una free the guy abeg. Na human being him be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins: I Can Beat Kylian Mbappe In 100 Metres Race / Godwin Okpara Dragged To Court For Battering His Wife, Lynda Oladoyinbo Okpara / Ibrahimovic Banned For Grabbing Goalkeeper Sean Johnson's Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.